What is a First Response Time (FRT)? How to Calculate and How to Optimize
Most of the time, when people inquire as to how Kristen Korvette came to secure her first book contract, she answers with a conventional platitude: She was successful because of a mix of hard effort and good fortune. Despite this, she claims that masturbating beneath the full moon is the key to her success. A practitioner of sexual magic, Korvette is the editor-in-chief of Slutist and a lecturer in the New School’s “The Legacy of the Witch” course. She manifests her desires through the use of sexual energy (often orgasm).
Given the prevalence of love spells and evil-yet-seductive witches in popular culture, it’s natural that sex magic is so frequently misinterpreted and misrepresented.
Enchantments in the East Village was run by Cat Cabral for almost a decade, and she describes orgasms or sex as “a tool to accomplish a specific aim.” “You have an intention, and you’re utilizing orgasms or sex as a tool to achieve that specific intention,” she says.
“In this article, we will not cover topics such as how to look seductive or how to increase one’s libido.
- “Sexual energy is nothing more than that: it’s simply that.
- The author of Adventures in Sex Magick, Damon Brand, argues, “With sex magick, all you need is to attain orgasm to transform your universe.” The only need for sex magic is that you have orgasm in order to alter the course of events.
- According to Benjamin Walker’s bookSex and the Supernatural, sex magic and sexual mysticism were practiced in Central Asia around the beginning of the 20th century..
- In Walker’s words, “according to the Hundi Chronicles, was a spot of considerable repute where intercourse was viewed as not only pro-creative…but also for the attainment of magical power.” In the first century AD, tantric sex magic was practiced, and it is being practiced today.
Although tantra is typically associated with new age sex workshops and Sting, according to the bookEssence of Vajrayana: The Highest Yoga Tantra Practice of Heruka Body Mandala, it is also about harnessing power — and even attaining nirvana — The following is an article written by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso titled A large number of early tantric writings were burned by the Crusaders, which is a shame.
These rituals included things like blood rites and mantras that were used to summon sexual energy.
The author of multiple publications on the use of sexual magic, he is most known for his work as a high-ranking member of the secret organization, Ordo Templi Orientis, which incorporates sensual rites significantly into its initiation procedures.
Walker writes inSex and the Supernatural that Crowley advertised for “females of all types, malformed ladies, dwarfs, hunchbacks, and, as he described it in his usually unfeeling manner, ‘freaks of all sorts.'” Crowley was looking for “freaks of all sorts,” according to Walker.
According to Luna, the conversation moved into the more racist and sexist, as well as being “just incredibly odd.” “a lot of his work for what it was was extremely self-serving and low vibrational, almost demonic in a sense where you’re working with things that, if you don’t know what you’re doing, can lead to a lot of trouble.
- It is comparable in some respects to any other type of energy work in that it harnesses energy, with the practitioner frequently channeling their own spiritual energy to cure others.
- “A clear objective and an idea of what you want are the first steps,” adds Luna.
- It’s not only that “I need a new automobile,” or that “I’m going to masturbate.” “It’s simply that it’s so ridiculous,” Cabral adds.
- It is usual to invoke goddesses like as Hathor, Isis, and Aphrodite; but, since sex magic is so individualized and intuitive, you can invoke any deity you feel most drawn to at the time.
- Because it is a matter of maintaining one’s own cultural or ancestral roots for certain people, “Cabral is of the opinion that Working with Venus or Aphrodite is something I particularly like.
- Sex magic is considered to be one of the most intuitive techniques by most witches, and this is backed up by research.
- My mind somehow connected the dots between that and all of the self-pleasure I was experiencing at the time.
» One other element of sex magic, which is maybe less evident, is the use of body fluids to perform the ritual.
The nun figureurinates into a chalice at such rituals, which are frequently performed as a protest against stringent Catholic teachings.
Others use a combination of semen combined with menstrual blood, which is regarded to be extremely potent by certain practitioners.
Using bodily fluids to dress candles and talismans, which means coating a candle with a substance whose properties are believed to aid one in achieving a goal, says Luna.
It is important to be aware of the health dangers associated with working with body fluids.) Ingestion of body fluids bears the same risk as oral sex, so have your blood drawn and checked, discuss it with your partner beforehand, and educate yourself on the risks.
You have the potential to spread infections and other unpleasantries “Luna expresses a word of warning.
It is recommended by Luna that you either operate as a team or keep your lover absolutely unaware of the fact that you are creating magic while in bed with him or her.
This is because anyone who understands a little bit about something but isn’t truly into it may muck up the entire flow of energy “She goes on to say what she meant.
The closeness and intensity of coming together at the same moment may be felt by even individuals who are indifferent or suspicious about activities such as magic.
Knowing what I mean: seeing each other in the eyes, maybe slowing down an orgasm, breathing together, that kind of thing “Cabral is of the opinion that One of the most appealing aspects of sex magic for many practitioners, however, is the fact that it may be done solely.
According to Luna, “Witchcraft, in and of itself, is really empowering for women…
you know that all of your power is simply intrinsically inside yourself.” A woman’s sexuality may be one of her most powerful assets if she embraces it without fear of what it will bring her, and she isn’t hesitant to exercise that power.”
Best-in-Class for average first response time in different channels:
When people ask Kristen Korvette how she got her first book contract, she usually answers with a conventional platitude: “Through a mix of hard work and luck, I was able to realize my ambition.” In private, she, on the other hand, credits her success to masturbating beneath a full moon. In addition to being the editor at chief of Slutist and a lecturer in the New School’s “The Legacy of the Witch” curriculum, Korvette is a practitioner of sex magic, in which she manifests her desires via the use of sexual energy (often orgasm).
- Given the prevalence of love spells and evil-yet-seductive witches in popular culture, it’s unsurprising that sex magic is misinterpreted.
- In Cat Cabral’s words, “you have a goal, and you’re utilizing orgasms or sex to help you reach that goal.” Cat Cabral, a Wiccan priestess who ran the East Village occult boutique Enchantments for more than a decade, explains what she means.
- “We’re not talking about how to be attractive or how to have a more powerful libido, either.
- “Sexual energy is simply that: energy.
- The author of Adventures in Sex Magick, Damon Brand, argues, “With sex magick, all you need is to attain orgasm and you can transform your reality.” With sex magick, all that is required is for you to experience orgasm before your reality is transformed.
- According to Benjamin Walker’s bookSex and the Supernatural, sex magic and sexual mysticism were first performed in Central Asia.
- “According to the Hundi Chronicles, was a spot of considerable repute where intercourse was viewed as not only pro-creative…but also for the attainment of magical power,” says Walker.
The first recorded instance of tantra is most likely the aiva Mantramrga tradition that dates back to the fifth century, but the fact that the multiplicity of tantric rituals makes pinpointing the exact origin impossible.
By Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, a Tibetan monk.
Sex magic rituals were also done by the Gnostics, a group of ancient cults and sects that may be found in a variety of countries from the Middle East to China.
Aleister Crowley, a prominent 19th century British occultist who believed that sex was “the greatest magical force,” is the most well-known practitioner of sex magic in recent history.
His political ideas were radical, as was his urge to experiment with new types of sex magic, both of which were also extreme.
“It drifted towards being more racist and sexist, and it was just extremely odd,” Luna adds.
I’ve never been obliged to continue my research into him.” Modern sex magic practitioners can take inspiration from a wide range of historical and cultural practices, and many of them emphasize the necessity of finding what works best for you.
The only difference is that in this situation, the energy being harnessed is the release of orgasm.
The use of mantras during an orgasm, meditating on sigils (magical symbols) to assist focus your energy, and calling certain deities are all examples of approaches.
“Everyone, I believe, should seek out deities, myths, and archetypes that resonate with them.
“Working with Venus or Aphrodite is something I enjoy doing personally.” “The most crucial thing,” she continues, is intuition.
“I came to sex magic in a really intuitive way,” Korvett recounts.
Somehow, I drew the link between that and all of the self-pleasure I was engaged in, and recognized that it might be used in a more powerful and constructive way.” “Blood is life, especially menstrual blood; it nurtures life and allows you to develop humans.” Another aspect of sex magic that is maybe less evident is the use of body fluids.
In 1683, he performed a Black Mass, which was a perversion of the standard Catholic rite.
Similarly, Luna points out that women have long used menstrual blood in sex magic rituals, frequently mixing it with coffee, tea, or red spaghetti sauce (since it is simple to conceal!) to cast binding charms or elicit sexual desire, like in the Hoodoo tradition.
“Sex magic goals don’t have to be sexual,” says Brand, who explains that the mixture is typically obtained and placed in a chalice or swapped through kissing after oral sex in a ritual believed to “seal” the magic performed, or create whatever manifestation the practitioner desires (again, sex magic goals don’t have to be sexual).
- “Blood is life, especially menstrual blood; it nourishes life, you grow humans,” she says, adding that you can use bodily fluids to dress candles and talismans to help you achieve your goals.
- Feeding and ingesting body fluids has the same risks as oral sex, so get tested, talk about it with your partners ahead of time, and educate yourself on the risks.
- You have the potential to transmit illnesses and other yucky things “Luna expresses concern.) Communication is really vital while practicing with a partner in general.
- “Either they understand what you’re doing, or they shouldn’t be aware of it at all.
- “Either you keep them in the dark completely, or they know and are concentrating on that energy as well, which makes it that much more potent if you all work together.” Sign up for our newsletter to get more stories like this.
- “When you have a partner, it becomes really amazing and thrilling when you can put your faith in them and when the two of you can work together.
- One of the most appealing aspects of sex magic for many practitioners, however, is the fact that it may be done on one’s own.
- According to Luna, “Witchcraft in and of itself is really empowering for women…
you know that all of your power is simply intrinsically inside yourself.” ‘One of the most powerful elements a woman can have is the acceptance of her sexuality, and the ability to wield that power without fear of repercussions,’ says the author.
- Email response time is 30 minutes or less. Live chat response time (FRT) – 15 seconds or less
Isn’t it a little intense? Continue reading this article to see how meeting these lofty goals isn’t as difficult as it initially appears.
How to calculate your first response time
It is simple to measure and compute the initial response time, which is: Simply tally up all of your FRTs over a specified period of time (for example, one month) and divide the total number of resolved tickets throughout that period by the entire number of FRTs. As an illustration: 64,000 seconds divided by 800 completed tickets is 80 seconds. You should remove automated answers (such as those from chatbots or virtual assistants) and tickets that arrive outside of your specified work hours in order to obtain an accurate estimate that provides you with a clear view of your team’s performance in real-world situations.
Using it, you may compare your FRT to industry norms or examine the relationship between your workforce levels and your FRT.
Is your first response time competitive in your channel?
As previously indicated, FRTs vary greatly from one channel to the next. In addition, client expectations change. Here are some fundamental customer satisfaction metrics presented in a list or chart format:
12 hours or fewer is preferable. Better still, four hours or less is preferred. The best time is one hour or less.
Two hours or less is ideal. Better still, one hour or less is preferable. 15 minutes or less is ideal.
Excellent: one minute or less 30 seconds or less is preferable. The best time is 15 seconds or less. SourceSource
Is your first response time competitive in your industry?
Because many businesses choose to keep this information confidential, it can be difficult to discover competitive FRT figures. However, after doing some research, I was able to locate some studies that had measurements and benchmark FRTs for various sectors from some trustworthy sources, which are as follows: First response times for email inquiries:
- Realty: 15 hours
- Corporate travel: 36 hours
- Logistics: 12 hours
- Finance: 14 hours
- Retail: 17 hours
However, how does this measure up to the requirements of the clientele? What were their expectations for the first response times?
How to optimize your first response time
However, how does this measure up to the requirements of the client? When did they anticipate to get their first response times?
Train Your Agents
Your FRTs rely on the quality of the agent training procedure. It saves time for your agents when they know your product deep and thoroughly, as well as the corporate rules and best practices around customer care. This is a fantastic indication that your staff is functioning effectively, and it also means that they will be lot more responsive to consumer inquiries. One excellent solution is to develop service level agreements (SLAs) or time frames for different scenarios. Agents will be held accountable for responding to clients within a fair length of time as a result of this.
Managers may then concentrate on agents who are falling short of service level agreements (SLAs) and give customizable training sessions or live demonstrations based on the skills necessary to enhance their productivity.
However, with a well-organized onboarding procedure and a constantly updated knowledge base, hiring a customer-support “newbie” will not be an issue in the long run.
Reduce multitasking and increase agent focus
This multichannel environment makes it very tempting to flood your agents with messages and expect them to move from one channel to another, serving consumers however they reach you. But this is not the best strategy. But even the most experienced agents might find this overwhelming, and a more systematic approach yields better outcomes in the long run. For a few hours at a time, try concentrating all of your agents on a single channel. This can improve accuracy and quality, resulting in fewer customer interactions and a speedier resolution of issues for consumers.
Some excellent agents will accept as much as they can until they are on the verge of burnout, which results in poor performance and, in the worst case scenario, resignation.
Build a comprehensive knowledge base
This multichannel environment makes it very tempting to flood your agents with messages and expect them to move from one channel to another, supporting clients whichever they reach you. But don’t do it. Although even the most experienced agents may find this daunting, a more systematic approach yields superior outcomes. For a few hours at a time, try to keep your agents focused on a single channel. This can improve accuracy and quality, resulting in fewer client interactions and a faster resolution of issues for the company.
It’s possible that some excellent agents may take whatever is offered to them up until they are on the verge of burning out.
It is essential that you speak with your agents, demonstrate to them a chart of their monthly performance, your proposed assignment, and pay attention to their responses as well as their actions in reaction to the work adjustment.
Utilize the fastest channels and improve the slowest ones
Live chat and texting should be available and prioritized. Help desk software as a service (SaaS) companies like as Zendesk, Kayako, Help Scout, and others make this extremely simple and offer a wide range of capabilities. Customers are increasingly reliant on messaging platforms for a more quick response when they have an urgent inquiry. Customers have utilized at least three distinct communication methods to contact customer support, according to Microsoft, 66 percent of whom have done so (this can include chat within web browsers as well as direct messages on social media apps).
Make use of automation, and make certain that you are giving a message that is typically acceptable in all types of comments you get.
Don’t rely only on chatbots; instead, allow your employees enough time to answer so that they can deliver personalized service.
There is a wealth of knowledge about support channels available on the internet, most of which has yet to be found by large corporations. Try to be one step ahead of the game and start learning about the hidden jewels of the internet.
Improve the agent experience
Allow for live chat and messaging to be offered and given first priority. Zendesk, Kayako, Help Scout, and other SaaS help desk providers make this extremely simple and give a wide range of services. The use of messaging platforms has grown in popularity as customers want a more fast answer to pressing concerns. In fact, according to Microsoft, 66 percent of consumers have utilized at least three distinct communication channels to contact customer support in the past 12 months (this can include chat within web browsers as well as direct messages on social media apps).
Automation should be used in conjunction with careful consideration of the message to be sent in each sort of remark.
Don’t rely only on chatbots; instead, allow your agents enough time to reply so that they can deliver personalized responses to your customers’ questions.
There is a wealth of knowledge about support channels available on the internet, most of which has yet to be found by major corporations.
Customer service representatives that are burnt out may experience a lack of drive to meet their quotas, even if they are generally top performers. You may help your agents avoid burnout by expressing your appreciation for their efforts. A simple note of gratitude, or a gesture of appreciation, may go a long way toward improving the morale of your representative. Monitoring indicators such as FRTs allows you to recognize who is performing exceptionally well and reward them as appropriate. It’s vital to note that an old/existing customer care representative will be dealing with both existing and new clients at the same time.
Pay close attention to your representative’s overall performance and make every effort to make the workplace as pleasurable and controllable as possible.
It is critical to not only use the latest software and AI-driven tools but also to use common sense and avoid creating a situation that your customer experience team struggles with in order to meet customers’ increasing expectations, provide customer satisfaction, and avoid negative reviews as well as forum conversations about you and your brand. Provide your agents with a variety of FRT solutions that are tailored to their needs. Customers like when you respond quickly, and you must work closely with your customer care team to achieve your goal response time without compromising the quality of your support services.
While your page, website, advertisements, and content marketing may all be highly effective at turning visitors into buyers, keep in mind that customer retention is critical in maintaining consumers who make a purchase.
When your agents feel heard and respected, your customer management costs will be reduced, and your customers will be happier.
We Hoped this Guide…
- It is critical to not only use the latest software and AI-driven tools but also to use common sense and avoid creating a situation that your customer experience team struggles with in order to meet customers’ rising expectations, provide customer satisfaction, and avoid negative reviews as well as forum conversations about you and your brand. Provide your agents with a variety of FRT solutions that are unique to their situations. Customers like when you respond quickly, and you must work closely with your customer service team to achieve your goal response time without compromising the level of help. Your customer service agents would benefit from learning about business reporting so that they can understand the significance of FRT in the future of your organization. Keep in mind that while your landing page, website, adverts, and content marketing may all be highly effective at turning visitors into buyers, client retention is critical. Allow your customer support personnel to express their opinions, avoid chasing after one marketing craze after another, and treat data analysis as a real business endeavor. Having your agents feel heard and respected will lower customer management costs and increase employee happiness.
- You have been motivated to overcome any problems and to continue to provide exceptional customer service
- You have been motivated to overcome any problems and to continue to provide exceptional customer service.
To sum it up, investments in customer service initiatives and strategic management are worthwhile since they result in lucrative connections with your clients. Check out our online community of customer care agents to look further into their issues if you want to take it a step further. And, most importantly, remember to check in on FRT at least once a month to guarantee that it is constantly performing at its peak. Never stop learning and adapting to new approaches in order to enhance your First Response Time, which will ultimately result in a higher client lifetime value.
First reply time: 6 tips for faster customer service
Publication date September 27, 2017; most recent update on September 21, 2021 When we asked consumers what they thought were the most essential characteristics of effective customer service, the most common response was “quick issue resolution.” We understand that clients expect responses quickly, but how quickly is too quickly? Continue reading to find out.
First reply time definition
When it comes to customer service, first reply time (FRT), also known as first reaction time, is a statistic that measures how quickly a customer care representative responds to a support request (aka ticket). Automated answers are not counted toward a company’s initial response time requirement.
First reply time expectations
When it comes to customer service, first reply time (FRT), also known as first reaction time, is a statistic that measures how quickly a customer care person responds to a support request (aka ticket). A company’s first response time is not affected by automated answers.
|12 hours or less||4 hours or less||1 hour or less|
|Social media||2 hours or less||1 hour or less||15 minutes or less|
|Live chat||1 hour or less||5 minutes or less||1 minute or less|
Customer Experience Trends Report 2020 and Multichannel Customer Care Report 2017 are two sources of information.
How quickly do customers expect a response?
Customer Experience Trends Report 2020 and Multichannel Customer Care Report 2017 are two of the sources for this information.
- The following question was posed: “What is the most important factor to you when trying to settle a customer service issue with a company?” “They handle my issue swiftly,” according to 72.5 percent of respondents, who gave the best response. “They answer promptly,” received 58.9 percent of the vote, as the second most popular response.
Empathy and being able to communicate through the channel that the consumer likes were also mentioned as vital, but what about speed? This is by far the most significant.
Send the right message to your customers
Customer satisfaction has been shown to increase with faster response times, but your reaction time also communicates with your consumers in a subtle but important way. A quick response to a ticket communicates the following: we’re here, we’re ready to help, and we care about you. In contrast, a delayed reaction may communicate the incorrect impression. In Toister’s opinion, “companies that spend an excessive amount of time to answer give a signal that the customer’s concern is not a priority or that the firm just isn’t structured enough to respond promptly.” That’s not a particularly attractive appearance, but Toister adds a crucial caveat.
Toister Performance Solutions is led by Jeff Toister, its president.
Businesses can fall into the trap of prioritizing speed above quality, which causes the customer to expend additional effort and become frustrated if they do not receive an accurate and full response on the first attempt.
While FRT is a measure of speed, FCR is a measure of helpfulness, and you must have both in order to be successful. FTW, FTRT + FTCR, FTW
Measuring first reply time
The first reply time is measured by measuring the amount of time that elapses between the time that a customer submits a request and the time that a customer care representative answers to the request. Here are a few pointers for determining the time it takes for the first response:
- The first reply time is measured by measuring the amount of time that elapses between the moment that a client submits a request and the time that a customer care representative answers to the ticket.. To help you determine the time it takes to receive your first response, here are some suggestions.
How to improve your first reply time
If you want to increase your response time metrics, you must make an investment in your support team’s capabilities. In reality, how quickly your staff can do their tasks depends on how effectively they are equipped to do so. This involves both the fundamental training and tools you give as well as the culture you cultivate among your customer care representatives. Here are six suggestions to assist your agents in doing their duties more effectively (and efficiently):
Train your agents
- It is critical to have an agent training program in place. Your agents should be well-versed on your product, as well as in your company’s standards and best practices for customer service and support. When your agents have a thorough understanding of the product, they will not need to spend as much time seeking for answers as they would otherwise. They can respond to client inquiries considerably more quickly than other companies.
Reduce multitasking and increase focus
- “An error in support leadership has unintentionally fostered distractions,” Toister claims. “They’ve equipped agent workstations with two, and in some cases three, displays. In order to do their tasks, agents must handle three or more conversations at the same time. When accepting phone calls or participating in live chats, many employees are required to react to consumer emails in between conversations. It’s not a long-term solution.” As an alternative, try setting up a timetable where agents are only allowed to work on a specific channel for a few hours at a time. This can improve accuracy and quality, resulting in fewer customer interactions and a speedier resolution of issues.
Build a robust knowledge base
- Agents may get the information they want at the touch of a button thanks to the use of a knowledge management system. Customers will benefit from their ability to search for and obtain relevant information if they do not know the solution to a query. The ability to expose helpful articles automatically in Zendesk Support allows your agents to respond even more quickly than they would otherwise.
Embrace conversational channels
- Provide service channels like as live chat and texting to customers in order to prioritize in-the-moment support (and faster response time). During the epidemic, more consumers have relied on texting, which is understandable given the fact that these channels can provide a more quick answer for important issues.
Improve the agent experience
- According to the findings of a recent study, enhancing the agent experience is critical to increasing customer happiness. And did you know that the most common source of frustration for agents was? Getting around difficult-to-use systems. A support solution that streamlines your agents’ experience and helps them to do their tasks without having to switch between numerous tools and platforms should be your top priority. Showpo, for example, was able to reduce their live chat response time to only 26 seconds after converting to Zendesk’s unified agent workspace after making the transition.
- Increasing client happiness, according to a recent research, is dependent on enhancing the agent experience. Are you aware of the greatest source of frustration for agents? Working with systems that are difficult to navigate. Choose a support solution that simplifies the agent experience and allows them to do their tasks without having to switch between numerous tools and platforms. Showpo, for example, was able to reduce their live chat response time to only 26 seconds after implementing Zendesk’s unified agent workspace.
Don’t stress resolution over satisfaction
According to Dave Dyson, senior customer service advocate at Zendesk, if you start focusing about complete resolution time above all else, there’s a risk that agents will fix problems before they’re truly resolved. Alternatively, they may decide not to seek for chances to think about the next inquiry the client may have for fear of extending the time it takes to process the ticket further. When speed is the most important factor, Dyson believes that responses might be less polite and more abrupt.
A little bit faster now
While speed is unquestionably vital, it should never be at the price of quality or usefulness.. To create a genuinely excellent client experience, you must be able to accomplish both. Your goal is to be only a fraction of a second faster than you were yesterday, and to keep improving until you meet or exceed those response time standards.
You can be faster with the Zendesk Support Suite.Try a demo now.
Are you unsure about how to define success?
What do I need to know to plan a Chanter?
Actually, having two Chanters is OK as long as they aren’t both using the same lines at the same time, which is rare. It’s also not a bad idea to have some overlap. Let us take the case of two mid-level chanters as an example. Using a plus sign (+) for the main Phrase and an equal sign (=) for the Linger effect, and a semicolon to signal that the chanter will begin again (. Each time the + and = signs are used, one second will be added to the chant. We shall keep Thick Grew their tongues firmly planted in the mouths of our adversaries at all times.
- They will utilize Lo their Endless Host and then Thick Grew their tongues before moving to the next location.
- 2) when they come into contact with their comrades The Edge is dulled, and their Endless host is located.
- ++++++:There is a 2 second gap at the end of the song where we have an overlap from the last linger of Thick Grew their Tongues.
- 1)++++==++++==1)++++==:both Chants are reset at the same time.
- If we use two Chanters, we can keep the foes virtually always Frightened (1 second before the debuff wears off), and at -10 Concentration all of the time.
- Chanters have 5 phrases available for each spell level, and they only receive access to 3 phrases at the maximum with the first level.
- With five Chanters per level, you could have two Chanters providing fantastic boosts and debuffs at the same time and have them barely ever overlap, resulting in just a few intervals when the opponent isn’t debuffed or the party isn’t boosted at all.
So, if you wanted to deal a little AoE damage on a consistent basis, you could.
According to the patch notes, ancient memory and Beloved Spirits are set to have their Endurance healing reduced by a factor of two.
If you wish to be a tank, the following defensive skills would be recommended: Weapon and Shield Style, Superior Defense, Cautious Attack, Hold the Line, and so on.
You will also want high Perception and Resolve to cast Invocations with longer duration times.
You won’t hit very frequently, but your keen observation, along with the aforementioned talent and phrase, will allow you to interrupt a number of conversations.
In a lot of scenarios, I would draw the enemy’s focus, utilize CC (with another character), then cast Fan of Flames from a scroll as an opening to draw the enemy’s attention.
I chose largely debuffs for my tank Chanter since I knew I’d be able to debuff the majority of my foes, but I didn’t always have my ranged near enough to apply the boosts when needed.
Stuns, debuffs, and some damage were among the invocations I chose.
Although I did not employ summons, they are a helpful tool.
If you want a ranged build, choose talents that are appropriate for that build, followed by Phrases and invocations that sound logical.
They would function similarly to the tank spec, although with somewhat different abilities.
Because without Resolve, Perception, Weapon and Shield, and tank talents, the game would be a lot more difficult.
Following the completion of the game with my Chanter, I have only one complaint about them: they only have two Class-specific skills.
Beloved Spirits only serve to increase Ancient Memory, and they are both passive in their abilities.
When you have a sufficient number of Chants up, you can cast Invocations, although this does not happen very often.
A Chanter with 5 Chants on his or her finger is a terrible sight.
In order to aid in the conservation of spells, all three classes receive active abilities, whilst chanters receive nothing at all.
EDIT: I’m not sure if Ancient Memory Stacks with many chanters are still available. I don’t think it’s a buff, either. I believe it will, but I might be completely wrong. Ganrich was in charge of editing.
First Response Time (FRT)
To be honest, having two Chanters is perfectly OK, as long as they are not both saying exactly the same thing at the same time. It’s also not a bad idea to overlap a little. Let us take the example of two mid-level chanters. Using a plus sign (+) for the main Phrase and an equal sign (=) for the Linger effect, and a semicolon to signal that the chanter will begin again (.) It will take 1 second for each usage of the plus and minus signs. Throughout the campaign, we will keep Thick Grew their tongues firmly planted in the opponents’ faces.
- They will use Lo their Endless Host and then Thick Grew their tongues before moving on to the next chanter.
- 1) Their tongues were thick and swollen with bile When they see their companions, they get excited.
- 2nd Chanter (Chanter 1:4)))))))Chanter 2:4))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) A 2 second gap appears at the conclusion of the song where we have an overlap from the last linger of Thick Grew their Tongues.
- Their tongues enlarged as a result of my copying the effects of Thick One of the Chants resets at the same time as the other Chant.
- It is therefore impossible for them to get out of sync.
- It is possible to have one Chanter debuff foes (tank) and another Chanter buff the party (DPS) as a mid-ranged gunner/archer, although this is not recommended.
- It appears that you only receive two phrases from levels 2 and three syllables from levels 3 on my Chanter at level 12.
To be honest, the only level at which you can double up on a phrase is level 1, and I’d probably go with Come, Come, Soft breezes of Death for that.
As for the OP, the talent choices will be determined by your preferences.
The situation was bad before, and it will only become worse from here on out.
In order to cast larger AoEs on Invocations and Chants, and to prolong the duration of your Invocations, you will need to max (or near to max) Perception and Resolve, and you will desire high Intellect to do so.
You won’t hit very frequently, but your keen observation, paired with the aforementioned ability and phrase, will allow you to interrupt a great deal of conversation.
In a lot of circumstances, I would draw the attention of the adversary, utilize CC (with another character), then cast Fan of Flames from a scroll as an opening.
I chose largely debuffs for my tank Chanter since I knew I’d be able to debuff the majority of my foes, but I didn’t always have my ranged near enough to apply the boosts when necessary.
Stuns, debuffs, and a little amount of damage were among the invocations I selected.
Even though I didn’t utilize summons, they are a good idea.
When creating a ranged build, choose talents that are appropriate with the build and then Phrases and invocations that appear logical.
Essentially, they would function in the same way as the tank spec, but with somewhat different abilities.
As a result of the absence of Resolve, Perception, Weapons and Shields, and tanking abilities.
After completing the game with my Chanter, I’ve discovered that they only have two Class-specific skills available to them.
Beyond auto-attacking, the class does not accomplish anything.
Yet they are successful in their endeavors.
I really hope Obsidian would provide us with some active powers to employ, however.
When switching chants, casting from scrolls (which is time-consuming and costly), and making invocations, the sole exception is when switching spells.
It is unclear whether Ancient Memory Stacks can include more than one chanter, although I am not sure if they can. I don’t think it’s a buff, either.. But I might be completely incorrect about this. Ganrich has made edits to this text.
What does Average Response Time tell you?
Customer satisfaction and your average first response time go hand in hand with each other (CSAT). Customers do not appreciate being forced to wait in line to get their problems fixed. According to Luis Hernandez, Vice President of Customer Success at Geckoboard, “we’ve seen that punctuality and quickness have a direct association with customer happiness.” “Making a good first impression starts with a quick first reaction,” says the author. “A quick first response can put you on the right road for a good first impression.” Customers will appreciate faster response times since they will know that you are there and ready to assist them, even if the first answer is only a quick message to reassure them that you are investigating their issue.
Responding immediately with a ‘your question has been received’ message is common practice, so impress your consumers with a rapid, personalized initial answer.” These prompt replies assist to avoid scenarios in which the consumer either begins a new discussion in another attempt to attract your attention or exits the conversation altogether.
How to calculate Average First Response Time?
The average first response time is calculated as the sum of first response times divided by the number of tickets. You may compute your average First Response Time by adding up all of your first response times and dividing the total number of resolved tickets by the total number of resolved tickets. FRTs are typically reported in terms of minutes, hours, and days, among other units. Because outliers can distort data, it can be beneficial to compute your FRT using the median rather than the average to prevent this problem.
You might also sort your First Response Time results by agent, team, or time zone to discover where you can make improvements in terms of response time.
Give your support team a boost
With Geckoboard’s real-time dashboards, everyone can see precisely what is going on in CS at any given moment in time. More information may be found here.
Should you track First Response Time?
Customer satisfaction levels are significantly influenced by the time it takes for you to respond to their inquiries. As “First reply time is more essential than total reply time since it is an acknowledgement to the consumer that their issue is being looked into,” explains Jamie Edwards, COO and Co-founder of Kayako. In the majority of circumstances, the shorter the time it takes to reply to client inquiries, the greater the level of customer satisfaction will be. Varied support channels have different expectations for response times, which are likewise different.
- When it comes to social media, the recommended standard is to answer within 60 minutes.
- However, when your team lacks the tools and training necessary to resolve the challenges that your clients are experiencing, speed is of little consequence.
- If you discover that one or more agents are failing to keep up (especially if they are falling below your service level agreement target), investigate what could be causing them to be so slow and offer methods they might enhance their productivity.
- This is also an area where extensive and organized assistance documentation, both internally and externally facing, may be beneficial.
It is not just that they allow clients to self-serve when your coverage is limited, but they also supply your agents with pre-written initial replies to frequent concerns.
r/AnotherEdenGlobal – Turns mechanic. 0 Turn. Valor Chants(VC) and Skills longevity. Speed is OP.
Customer satisfaction levels are heavily influenced by the time it takes for you to respond to their inquiries. As “First response time is more essential than total response time since it is an acknowledgement to the consumer that their issue is being looked into,” explains Jamie Edwards, COO and Co-founder of Kayako. In the majority of circumstances, the shorter the time it takes to reply to client inquiries, the greater the level of customer satisfaction will be overall. With different support channels come differing expectations for response times from the customer service team.
- It is advised that you answer within 60 minutes or fewer for social media.
- However, when your team lacks the tools and training necessary to resolve the difficulties that your clients are experiencing, speed is of little importance..
- You should investigate whether there is one or more agents who are failing to keep up with the workload (especially if they are falling behind on your service level agreement) and offer strategies for them to enhance their productivity.
- Additionally, thorough and organized support material, both internally and externally facing, may be of great use in this situation.
- When you turn 0Actions, a boost or debuff is applied. More Taking Action The turn is sent to the finish
- Turn 1Actions. The turn is ended
- Turn 2Actions. The turn is ended
- Turn 3Debuff. The buff is starting to blink. Actions.the conclusion of the turn The debuffbuff effect is over
- Turn 4no debuffbuff here.
So, what exactly does this mean? This signifies that the Speed stat is quite powerful. It lengthens everything by one round compared to the description. Do you want to use Mariel Aurora Force for 2 turns instead? It’s always three spins since she’s the Flash, thus that’s incorrect. Madame Mariel, with her 228 speed, is known as “She Who Always Acts First.” If a character has a high speed stat, he will be able to apply his debuff or buff, or will be able to apply VCin TURN 0, before his opponents can react.
They will then act boosted or debuffed in an additional turn 0 to conclude the game.
Taking action in the face of adversaries:
- Start by turning the 0VC-PWR knob. Actions taken by the adversary the conclusion of a turn
- Turn 1-PWR begins to flicker as soon as it is turned on. Actionsend of turn-PWR comes to an end
VC -PWR VC -PWR VC -PWR (1tunr) Following in the footsteps of adversaries:
- Actions of the enemy are turned off. Start of the VC-PWR. Turn 1 PWR begins to flicker at the end of the turn. Action The dispatch of turn-PWR comes to an end.
You can definitely tell the difference. So here’s how we can put that into practice:
- Skills that grant debuffs or grant boosts If you have more than one character in your party who can boost the damage dealt by a debuff or buff, you should make sure that the character who has the debuff or buff skill acts first – apply the SPD badge on him – to ensure that the most damage is dealt first. This gives everyone the ability to utilize the turn 0 boost. It is possible to improve total party damage in a more effective way than simply applying PWRINT badges to everyone
- Skills with Shields and Resists. Obviously, they are more effective if they are administered before the attackers from whom they are defending take action. As a result, it will also act for an additional turn. There is no requirement to be faster than other members of the party. Valor Chants are only faster than the opponent. The most fascinating section is as follows:
- Abilities that provide or take away debuffs. You should ensure that the character with the debuff or buff skill acts before any other characters in your party if there are more than one character in your party who may enhance dmg from that debuff or buff. You can do this by equipping an SPD badge on that character. Everyone can benefit from this turn 0 bonus. In addition to utilizing PWRINT badges on everyone, skills with Shields and Resists can help enhance total party damage. It goes without saying that they should be used before the adversaries from whom they are defending take action. This means that for +1 turn, it will also be in action. Not that being faster than the other members of the party is a need. Only faster than the adversary
- Valor Chants are also available. The most intriguing section is as follows:
- As an illustration, consider the pairings ShionLaclairLokidoIsuka (-pwr). Azami and Isuka (-int). It is possible to keep VC continuing while also attacking every second round if you exchange them
- Also, 4 stars and 5 stars may be utilized together. If you change Shion (Cyrus or Jade) pairings, you will get a different result (-pwr). Shion will only be able to launch one assault. There are two slots in use. The 5 star slot, on the other hand, attacks every third round.
- Keeping two distinct VCs of two fast characters active at all times may be accomplished by swapping them on and off continually. Take, for example, the Shion and Azami duo. If you swap them, adversaries will always be enhanced with -INT and -PWR, no matter what. As a result, you just use one front slot and three other slots are available for combat. Swapping continually slow tank with anger VC with quick tank debuffer might help you avoid taking any damage from other characters in the game. The only thing that will be struck is the tank. Soira (4*) and Bertrand (5*) are two examples of sluggish tanks with VC wrath. In conjunction with Isuka, Shion, Lokido, and Laclair VC -pwr. However, while facing magical assaults, such tanks typically require some additional assistance from res shields. Furthermore, there are still issues with AOE.
As a result, using 5 stars is preferable in this situation. Because of their faster speeds, as well as their talents and abilities, VCs often take 1 round longer to complete their tasks.
However, in rare circumstances, 4 stars can be used to create teams for difficult content, provided it is sufficient to get them the speed badge, or if they can be used in pairs with some 5 stars.
Abide with me: fast falls the eventide
Scripture references:st. 1 = Luke 24:29, Ps. 27:9st. 2 = Luke 24:29, Ps. 27:9st. 3 = Luke 24:29, Ps. 27:9st. 4 = Luke 24:29, Ps. 27:9st. 5 = Luke 24:29, Ps. 27:9st. 6 = Luke 24:29, Ps. 27:9st. 7 = Luke 24:29, Ps. 27 102:26-27th Psalm 102:26-27th James 1:17; Psalm 102:26-27th 3 = 16:20th verse of Romans 4 = Psalm 27:1, 1 Corinthians 15:55th. Pet. 1:19 (five times two) Written in the late summer of 1847, Henry Francis Lyte (b. Ednam, near Kelso, Rosburghshire, Scotland, 1793; d. Nice, France, 1847) was the author of this text.
The passage was first published in a pamphlet in 1847, and it was only after Lyte’s death that it was published in Lyte’s Remains (1850).
A number of other changes have been made to the Psalter Hymnal; for example, verse 4 was previously written as “Ills have no weight, and tears have no bitterness.” In Luke 24:29, two travelers on their way to Emmaus urge Jesus to “remain with us, for it is nearly evening.” This text was inspired by this passage.
- 2) to “Heaven’s morning” (st.
- If our friends abandon us (st.
- 2), if the devil assaults us (st.
- 4) and when we transcend from this world into the glory of heaven (st.
- Even though he showed an early interest in poetry, he opted to pursue a medical profession.
- During his time at Trinity, he made the decision to become a clergyman, and was ordained in the Church of England in 1815.
Lyte wrote a substantial body of poetry, hymns, and psalm paraphrases, which were published in three volumes: Tales on the Lord’s Prayer in Verse (1826), Poems, Chiefly Religious (1833, 1845, slightly enlarged posthumously asMiscellaneous Poems, 1868), and The Spirit of the Psalms (1868).
Funerals and memorial services, healing services, Easter evening services (delivered on April 4), New Year’s Eve services, and a variety of other events are all possible uses for this hymn.
Lyte is an American author and poet.
iii, iii contains the following information about the history of this hymn up to the date of its first publication: “When September arrived (the month in which he would once more leave his native land), the summer was drawing to a close, and each passing day seemed to have a special significance because it marked another day closer to his departure from his homeland.
- His frailty, as well as the potential risk associated with the endeavor, were cited as reasons to avoid it, but in vain.
- He believed that he should be able to realize his ambition and had no concerns about the outcome.
- He did preach, and in the midst of the breathless attention of his listeners, he delivered the sermon on the Lord’s Supper, which is the last sermon in this volume.
- He died in the following year.
- He died on the 20th of November in Nice, France, the following year.
- There are, however, a number of different interpretations of the passage.
- Two leaflets were created in September 1847 at Berryhead to promote the new book’s release.
1850 4.Miscellaneous Poems, published in 1868.
1.The darknessthickens, Lord, and Nos.
1.Come, Friend of Sinners, andthenabide, andc.No.
In the third place: “Come, Friend of Sinners,” andthus “bide.” Saint Vilius (Friend of Sinners).
Then there’s holdthenthy cross,c.no2.
The hymn has also been published by J.
1879; and English translations in theGuardian(November 1879 An excerpt from Mr.
It is included in the “General Hymns” section of that collection.
Ellerton has the following to say:— “It is sometimes classified as an evening hymn, presumably because the opening two lines are similar in sound to two lines from Keble’s ‘Sun of my soul,’ and because of this resemblance in sound.
Professor Maurice’s burial was one of the few occasions that this song was performed; yet, it is nearly too passionate and intimate for usage in a regular congregational setting.” This hymn is widely used throughout the English-speaking world, and it is particularly popular in the United States.
the Dictionary of Hymnology, by John Julian (1907) ============= Keep up with me, since the eventide is approaching quickly.
It is published in Laudes Domini, New York, in 1884, and contains a cento from this hymn, which begins “Swift to its finish ebbs away life’s small day.” -John Julian, Dictionary of Hymnology, Appendix, Part II, Dictionary of Hymnology (1907)
NASA – Escape Velocity: Fun and Games
Escape Velocity: Exciting and Exhilarating Games Have you ever sat and watched a group of youngsters engage in the game “Red Rover?” They cry, “Red Rover, Red Rover, let Sally come through,” with their arms linked together for added strength, and Sally’s goal is to break through the chain of linked arms. Sally will be victorious if she follows through with her plan. The image on the left shows: A Delta IV rocket is launched in the middle of the night. NASA is credited with this image. If Sally manages to break free from the chain of arms, she will have accomplished several important parts of the space concept of escape velocity.
Sally’s reward comes in the form of applause from her comrades.
The escape velocity of an object is the speed at which it must travel in order to break free of the gravitational pull of a planet or moon and enter orbit.
An Infinite Repetition It is one of the most difficult tasks in space travel to achieve escape velocity at a high enough rate.
All of that fuel adds a large amount of weight to the spacecraft, and as an object is heavier, it requires more effort to propel it into orbit.
Lighter vehicles, more efficient fuels, and novel ways of propulsion that do not require the same elements to achieve high speeds are all being explored by scientists in an attempt to break the cycle.
NASA is credited with this image.
A vehicle of this size was the only viable option since it would need such massive quantities of fuel to break free of the Earth’s gravitational pull as to be impractical.
Due to the fact that future space propulsion projects, such as magnetic levitation, will be constructed in a manner that does not necessitate the use of massive fuel tanks, the size requirements for future space propulsion projects may be reduced.
NASA is credited with this image.
The Moon revolves around the Earth, while the Earth, in turn, revolves around the Sun.
When an object accelerates to the point that it reaches escape velocity, its orbit forms an open arc known as a parabola.
A hyperbolic orbit is the path taken by a spacecraft when it departs its orbit around the Earth and travels toward a planet other than Earth.
NASA is credited with this image.
Consider how much easier it would be for her to break through the chain if she approached the line on turbo-charged roller skates or if she had a spear-shaped battering ram in her possession.
When it comes to obtaining escape velocity with less effort, scientists are investigating alternative means of propulsion and maximization of aerodynamics, two variables that are now under investigation.