Motivate the Team and Fans With These New Cheers
A cheering team can never have too much of one thing, and that is cheers, of course! We offer lots of entertaining shouts and chants for your team, including terrific methods to get the audience going as well as yells and chants specifically for basketball and football. You may use these cheers as-is or you can get creative with them. Replace or modify the phrases, add your own hand movements, or allow them to spark a cheer of your choosing. Using a variety of cheers, regardless of the situation, may make your team more exciting and help you encourage the spectators.
The Best Cheerleading Chants for Any Sport
Every squad need a set of standard cheers that serve to enhance the team’s image. These may be used for any sport, are simple and enjoyable, and can help to keep the momentum going in the right direction. Let’s get down to business. Get low, get tough, and get cruel. Let’s get down to business. And get the better of the other team! This brief and simple shout involves some clapping, which adds to the enjoyment of the game in general. Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, are you all set?
(double clap) Are you all set?
- (clap) Teamwork is key (clap) Everything is a Panther (mascot) affair!
- Turn up the volume and truly demonstrate your team spirit.
- Pep, punch, and pizzazz, to be exact!
- The Shadyside Tigers (both as a school and as a mascot) now have Razzmatazz!
- With this chant, you can really chew up some time on the clock while also demonstrating your support for each individual player on the field.
- Robbie (player name) is stronger than steel and hotter than the sun; he will not rest until the mission is completed!
- This amusing little poem is brief, yet it is not too cloyingly sweet.
- We have the ability to knock you off your feet because we have the power!
- Here’s something a little different for you.
- Yes, Yes, Do We Rock?
- Yes, yes, are we going to come to a halt?
Get the Crowd Excited
When it’s time to get the fans engaged, we’ve got a few terrific shouts that will help you spread the excitement even more widely. Yell is pronounced as ye-e-l-l (repeat 4x) BJH BJH BJH BJH BJH BJH BJH BJH BJH Bravo, BJH! This chant will ensure that no one forgets about your squad. It serves to repeat your team’s name, and if you are inventive with your motions, it may have a significant influence. To those of you who like the Black Knight (mascot), Raise your hands and clap your hands! Go Knights, go Knights, go Knights!
- Let’s see if you can wave your hand now!
- Go Knights, go Knights, go Knights!
- Trojans are a kind of parasite that lives on the surface of the earth (mascot) GET UP AND SHOW OFF!
- The loudest yay we can muster is for the number one team.
- The colors green and white are complementary (school colors) First and foremost, it is exactly what we stated.
- Let’s get this Trojans team going!
- Let’s Fight in Big Green!
When the game is nearing its conclusion, and your team desperately needs your assistance, this song is appropriate.
“Victory!” exclaims the squad.
Come on, people, what’s your battle cries for the team?
Grangers, XX, XX!
Grangers, XX, XX!
You will enjoy it immensely since it is adorable, sassy, and a lot of fun.
U stands for one-of-a-kind.
Enthusiasm is represented by the letter E.
So, Ram (mascot) fans, let’s get this party started!
If you want to capture the attention of a crowd, start your cheer with the words “Ready, OK!” There will never be a better time to wear this timeless classic.
Let’s get this party started.
Come on, shout the audience.
We have to move forward, fight hard, and win the game, Panthers.
When it’s time to make some serious noise, pull this chant out of your pocket.
1-2-3-4 Allow me to hear you stomping on the floor! DHS D-DHS (the initials of the school) (stompingpumping fist) 5-6-7-8 Everyone must rotate! (while rotating, shout “hoo hoo hoo hoo” three times) 9-10-11-12 Please allow me to hear you Eagles (mascot) roar out loud! (There is a collective cry)
Fight for the Win!
When it’s time to get the fans engaged, we’ve got a few terrific cries that will help you spread the excitement even more widely! It’s an abbreviation for “yes, and” (repeat 4x) YELL, YELL, BJH BJH from every corner of the world. BJH is on a roll. When your squad chants this, no one will ever forget about them! It serves to repeat your team’s name, and if you become creative with your motions, it may have a significant impression on your audience. Dear Black Knight (mascot) supporters, Clap your hands together and stand up!
- All of you who are fans of the Black Knight Let’s see if you can wave your hand again!
- Keep up the good work, knights, and keep up the good work.
- Trojans are a kind of parasite that lives on the surface of the earth and feeds on other organisms (mascot) OPEN YOUR ARMS!
- Let us raise our voices in support of the Trojans!
- Yes, it is correct.
- Let’s get this Trojans team going!
- Enjoy this fantastic cheer, which includes some back and forth between your captain, the squad and the audience..
“Come on, Grangers (mascot), what’s your war cry?” (the captain exclaims).
“Victory!” the squad exclaims.
Come on, people, what’s your war cries for the day?
Grangers, XX, XXXXXXXXX XX Read over this cheer only once, and we’re confident you’ll come up with a slew of creative actions to accompany it.
“Super” is represented by the letter S.
You know we are nice, thus P stands for “Perfect.” A person who is enthusiastic is represented by the letter “E.” A rap song is represented by the letter R.
And Dang, keep your distance!
There will never be a better time to wear this classic.
So, let’s get this party started.
Cry out loudly for help from the throng.
(school initials) Yes, you’re correct.
No problem with the Panthers.
The stomping and screaming will very certainly cause the other squad to lose focus.
In DHS, the initials D-DHS (for the school) stand for D-DHS (stompingpumping fist) 5-6-7-8 All of us must rotate! (when whirling, exclaim “woo hoo hoo!”) 9-10-11-12 Please let me to hear you Eagles (mascot) roar out loud. (There is a roaring applause from the audience.)
It’s Time to Get Tough
Utilize this collection of cheers and chants to motivate your squad and remind everyone of your toughness. Let’s get this party started. Get a little harsh, a little tough, a little cruel. Let’s get pumped up and annihilate the opposing team! (Repeat three times) A little rhyme, such as this one, may have just as much of an effect as a longer piece of writing. hey hey, get out of our way, please. Today is the big day, so get ready. We will take you into custody! Remember to keep it clean when you use the “whoopsie” in the last line, and have fun with it.
- It’s not possible to be number two.
- Allow no one on the field to have any doubts about your team’s brilliance by starting the game with a fast four-line chant that centers on the mascot of your team.
- Wildcats have a silky texture.
- Once again, this is a terrific interactive shout that you can build on by adding extra verses to encourage supporters to blow along with you.
- Make a beeline for the exit because today is the day we will blast you away (to the right)!
Football Cheerleading Chants
Football provides several opportunity for creative chants. Some of the games might go for an extended period of time, so make sure you have enough of cheers on hand for those evenings. You may be an excellent basketball player. It’s possible that you’re good at track. However, when it comes to football, it’s best to take a step back. It’s probably best to take a step back. What are you talking about? It’s probably best if you take a step back. I’m sorry, but I can’t hear you. It’s probably best to take a step back.
- What’s nice about football is that it provides you with lots of opportunities to applaud for both the defense and the offense.
- Defense, keep your foot on the gas.
- Push them back a little bit.
- A brief timeout is being taken by the team.
- Our squad has gathered in a huddle, and this is what we have to say: “Go, fight, and win!” Our squad has gathered in a huddle, and this is what we have to say: “Go, Go, Go!”.
- Our crew has gathered in a huddle, and this is what we have to say: We say Win, Win, and more Win!
- Go, Fight, and Succeed!
Basketball Cheerleading Chants
Basketball is a fast-paced sport, so you’ll want to prepare a variety of rapid shouts that you can cycle into the game. This collection of basketball chants will get you off to a fantastic start on both the offensive and defensive ends of the court. Dribble, dribble, bounce pass, dribble, dribble The Eagles have the ability to run quickly. Dribble, dribble, chest pass are all options. The Eagles are never the last team standing. Attempt to catch the ball in the air. Feel free to substitute your favorite professional basketball player here, but there’s nothing wrong with include a legend like Michael Jordan as well.
- Go, Bandits (the team’s mascot)!
- This brief four-liner is a great alternative for a speedy response.
- That basket should be rejected.
- That basket should be rejected.
This is a lighthearted and succinct defensive cheer that everyone will appreciate. I promise you it won’t (clap) it won’t (stomp) it won’t go in, but it will roll around the rim, but it will not go in.
How to Create a Cheerleading Chant
Creating a Cheerleading Chant is a simple process. The term “cheerleading chant” refers to a brief, upbeat cheer that uses arm gestures and leg postures to highlight specific phrases or themes. The movements in the chant are in sync with the beat or rhythm of the words being chanted. When creating a chant, keep things as simple as possible. To keep the beat, you can utilize your voice, your arms and legs, or your clapping. Chants are chanted three or four times in succession. It is important to understand that the cheerleading clap is more than simply a clap.
- Hands must be firm in order for the clap to be exact; thus, do not bend your fingers at all or curl the fingers of one hand over the fingers of the opposite hand.
- There are two critical points to keep in mind when considering any of these positions.
- Keep your voice low and clear, and a grin on your face at all times.
- If you appear to be having a good time, the audience will also be having a good time.
- You can customize the chant as you like.
- Make use of ideas from the cheerleaders’ online resource (see Resources below).
The movements and phrases that distinguish a cheerleading “cheer” from a cheerleading “chant” are important. More melodic cheers, with a verse and chorus, and a stunt or leap are all common features of this genre of music. Chants are composed of simply the most fundamental motions, have a simple, repetitive beat, and are often devoid of leaps.
Keep an eye on your hand motions. Performing sloppily will result if everyone on the team bends their wrists to different extents. It is possible to strain the joint of your thumb if you grasp your thumb on the inside of your fist. Movements should be as natural as possible at all times. Never, ever yell in a high-pitched tone of voice! Overworking your vocal chords not only makes you seem unpleasant to your audience, but it may also cause permanent harm to your vocal chords.
Cheers and Chants
- Greetings, Wildcat supporters in the stands. GO BIG RED, YELL IT! LET’S GO BIG RED! Greetings, Wildcat supporters in the stands. GO BIG WHITEGO BIG WHITEGO BIG REDGO BIG REDGO BIG REDGO BIG REDGO BIG REDGO BIG REDGO BIG REDGO GO LARGE, WHITEL Come on Wildcats, let’s go! You’re well aware that you don’t want it from us. No one can shake like us since they can’t rock and roll or move like us (2x) (silence) They are unable to rock, move, or tremble in the same way as we do (2x)
- Because They Ain’t Seen Enough is the title of this song. Get strong on defense, push ’em back, and let’s break this up. Defense, get tough on offense! Because they haven’t seen enough of you twice
- We’ve got that spirit, so let’s hear it spelled out in S-P-I-R-I-T. We’re number one, second to one N U M B E R
- We’re number one, second to one N U M B E R
- Put a stop to them. Block them, shut them down three times
- Our school’s name is John Paul the Great Acadademy, and we are the GUARDIANS of that institution. No one will be able to stop us from completing our theme until the very end of time. P-A-N-T-H-E-R-S of V-EN-I-C-B-E-A-C-H P-A-N-T-H-E-R-S of V-EN-I-C-B-E-A-C-H P-A-N-T-H-E-R-S of V-EN-I-C-B-E-A-C-H This is our battle cry, and if you dare to stop us, we will have to say goodbye. Move ‘Em Back is the title of this article (Defense) Interception, quarterback sack, false start, and a move to the backfield are all possibilities. Hello, there, Longhorn supporters. Make a commotion and rock those stands. Yell Longhorns, go! Longhorns, Longhorns, Longhorns Date to be determined: September 29th, 2020
- Title:Brr it’s chilly in herebrr it’s cold in here there must be some sharks in the environment ohe ohe ohe ice ice ice ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ohe ice ice ice ice ice ice ice ice ice ice ice ice ice ice ice Congratulations to the Sharks and the Lions for rocking the house. Which animals rock the house? I said the lions, and when the lions rock the house, they rock the house all the way down, and I meant it. SHAKING IN THEIR CLEATS is the title of this article. They were shaky in their cleats. S-C-A-R-E-D “They’re afraid and shivering in their cleats,” we say. We are a force to be reckoned with! Tonight, the (winning team) is going to win! We are a force to be reckoned with! Now is the time to fire your stick and start fighting! We are a force to be reckoned with! Get pumped up and ready to score big time! We are a force to be reckoned with! Tonight’s game will be won by the (winning team)
- Let’s start moving. Get up, get moving. (Clap) (Circle your arms around each other.) Go! Cheer on the Mavericks. Cheer on the Mavericks! Go
- All of the other teams had no prior experience sliding down a waterfall and landing on a cactus. When you’re powerful, you’re good, and you’re difficult to beat, cheating is your only option. T-E-A-MR-E-D What exactly does that mean? GO RED x 3
- Where R-E-D is spelled out You’re red H-O-T hot, and you’re not going to defeat that team we’ve got, red hot (2 claps) the color red hello (two claps) was on fire sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Get out there and fight for what you believe in. Lions fans in the stadium shout, “GO X!” during the game. In the stands, spectators cry, “GO XLions,” “FIGHT X FIGHT X Lions,” “WIN XWIN X Lions,” and other phrases. In the stands, people yell, “FIGHT X FIGHT X Lions,” “WIN X WIN X Lions,” and “WIN X WIN X Lions.” GO FIGHT WIN X GO FIGHT WIN Chase after victory in the ring. “Let’s go, alright alright,” says the narrator. 2. Burn baby, burn baby, heat, heat, heat, heat, heat, heat Then “repeat three times”
- Crank it up, now start it up, and get that mustang spirit flowing. shout, beat those dollars, beat those dollars, beat those dollars
- Get to your feet Get up and get moving, go Mustangs! go
- sGo! Go! ADS Go! Get the ball and the broom. demonstration of our rolling style
- Demonstration of our rolling style Go big green, go big green, go large green, go huge green gooo (is the first ripple) go big green go big green large (is the second ripple) go big green go big green green (is the third ripple) go big green go big green green (is the last ripple) go big green (everyone together)
- Shoot that ball, shoot that ball, aye aye, shoot that ball, shoot that ball, aye aye, shoot that ball, shoot that ball, aye aye, shoot that ball, shoot that ball, aye aye BOOOM, (stomps) aye aye, (stomps) BOOOM, (stomps) BOOOM
- The tradition lives on The ferocious felines have returned. The claws have come out to play (2,3,4,5) Take a step back or you’ll be scratched! We are the best in the state, and we have the throne in blue, gold, and white (Hit, hit, hit). We are always in the lead. The crown will roar louder than ever before, as it has never been heard before. W-I-L-D cats are pronounced W-I-L-D. (clap) lexington
- Now let’s be physical, let’s get down, let’s get rough, let’s get mean(Say what now)Now let’s get physical and roll all over that squad. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LANCERS! (Team Name) the Best of the Best will compete on September 30th, 2019. From now till the end, I’ll be here to shine. We’ve done it before, and we’re going to do it again The date is September 27th, 2019. The wolves have returned with a vengeance. A-t-t-a-c-k is the letter that will lead the pack. attack attack attack a-t-t-a-c-k attack attack attack (move hips in circular motion) On this day in history: September 24, 2019
- 5678 The wolf’s are a dinamite species. Because the wolves are dinamite, and when you meddle with dinamite, the result is tic toc toc toc toc toc toc toc toc dinamite. I used the phrase baboom dinamite. Date:September 24th, 2019
- Title:Orange Blue with a Touch of White
- Description: MHS is a bright orange, blue, and white color scheme that is out of sight. ‘Take it to the top’ is the theme for September 24th, 2019. We’re all pumped up. We’re on fire and we’re not going to stop. Take your powerful Wildcats and push them to the top of the mountain. Alright! 2X’sDate:September 20th, 2019
- C-H-get SLet’s this party started Let’s get this party started. C-H-S Wildcats have arrived, let’s get going. Go Jam Jam Fight Fight (September 20th, 2019)
- 2 X’s (September 20th, 2019)
- Let’s keep it going all night. Mend your ways, lads. Come on, lads. Hay! Let’s do it all over again. battle fight jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam jam Let’s do it all night, shall we? Mend your ways, lads. Get ’em, boyshayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Let’s try this again. Let’s do it all over again. Battle, (school name and mascot) will fight on September 20th, 2019 on the following date: The date is September 18th, 2019. It’s impossible to beat turning up the h-eat nighthawks! Date: September 15th, 2019
- L-E-T-S-G-O is an abbreviation. Let’s get this party started, nighthawks! Date: September 15th, 2019
- A, B, C, D, E, F, G, TO H, I, G, K, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, TO H, I, G, K, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T, U, V, W, Y, Z, A, TEAM UP with someone twice as sassy. On September 15th, 2019, a victory for the patriots will be declared (with hands in the center). Patriots have won a win. triumph for the patriots, shout it out loud! triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumphant triumph The date is September 11th, 2019. Keep that line in tact. *claps* in support of the defense Keep that line in play *high kick* The date is September 11th, 2019. Here we go, the black and gold combination. Let’s Go Wildcats
- There was a little froggy sitting on a log, cheering for the other side, who had no sense at all, and when he got back up, he yelled, “Go go go, go you mighty eaglesfight fight fight, fight you mighty eagles win win win, win you mighty eagles”
- Go fight, win, and repeat the process
- Hello there, how are you? Get out of the way, for this is the day when we will completely blow you away (blow kiss to the other audience). Observe, take notes, and then we’ll seize the show and run with it, forgetting about everyone else since we’re number one
- Hold That Line is the title of this article (Football) Keep that line in tact. They must not be allowed to pass through Hit them with a vengeance in white and blue
- Go Go G-o, G-o, G-o (nod) Proceed with caution (Punch down to the left) Indians are a group of people that live in North America (pullup right arm like you with a bow and arrow) Go (right arm in the air, left hand on hip)
- You split that v u run that I I twist that ctory
- Make your voices heard in the audience, please! Porkchop! Porkchop! As our mighty Cardinals soar
- Porkchop! Porkchop! Oh, my God, it’s greasy! Our method of defeating you will be simple: peaches, peaches, and more peaches and cream. What exactly is going on with the other team? Nothing, nothing, and absolutely nothing. They are just incapable of playing football
- The Eagles are the finest! No one else can do it as well as you! What’s more, if you don’t trust us, you can just ignore us.
Popular Cheers for Cheerleading
What makes a specific cheer popular is dependent on the particular sport as well as the number of people in the audience that are participating in the cheering.
In spite of this, there are several fundamental sorts of cheers that always appear to urge people to engage and have a good time.
Let’s go, team! Let’s go, team! Who are we referring to? We’re going to speak it out loud because we’re proud. P-A-N-T-H-E-R-S! Panther pride, indeed! Panther pride, indeed! Step aside, because we’re about to take the next step! We’re the greatest, and we’re coming to win!Panther power has returned once more!
It’s an honor to be an eagle! It’s an honor to be an eagle! Let’s show the world that our squad is the finest by showing our pride! (You may repeat this as many times as you like.)
When it comes to devils, no one can compete, and devils make you feel the fire! Devils, Devils, Devils!
Short Spelling Cheers
Short spelling chants are a simple and effective way to get the audience excited. Try out one of these cheers for a change.
Please give me a B! Please give me an E! Give me an S, please! Please give me a T! What exactly is that spell? Best! Best! Put us to the test and see how we do! We’re going to defeat the Hornets! We’re not going to let them get away with anything!
V-I-C-T-O-R-Y! We’re going to win this game, and you’re probably wondering why. ‘ We’ve got a lot of spirit, and we’re riding high right now, soV-I-C-T-O-R-Y!
Spirit, you’re an s-P-I-R-I-T! Hey, let us know what you’re thinking! We’re going to kick it into high gear! Because we’ve got a lot of spirit!
Crowd Response Cheers and Chants
It’s possible that your squad has put in more hours of practice than you can count, but it’s unlikely that the audience has! Utilizing straightforward cheersthat solicit particular responses from the crowd might assist in getting people interested.
Cheerleaders: So, what are we going to do to support the Bearcats? The crowd chanted, “Fight, fight, fight!” Cheerleaders: So, what are we going to do to support the Bearcats? The crowd chants, “We’re going to win tonight!” (Repeat for a total of three times.)
The Lions are on their way, and the cheerleaders are ready. Lions are the cheerleaders. The crowd yells, “Go!” Lions! yell the cheerleaders. The crowd yells, “Go!” Everyone cheers for the Lions!
Who’s Got Spirit?
Cheerleaders: Who’s got a little pep in their step? Who is it, exactly? Who is it, exactly? Crowd: We’ve got a lot of energy! Yes, we do! Yes, we do! Cheerleaders: When do you think we’re going to win this game? When is it going to happen? When is it going to happen? We’re going to win this game, said the crowd. Now is the time to act! Now is the time to act!
Defense and Offense Cheers
Defense and attack are two sides of the same coin. Cheers have the ability to energise a crowd that is already enthused. They can also provide additional assistance when the team is experiencing difficulties.
Smack ’em down, Smack ’em down, Smack ’em down! We’re the Warriors, and we’re coming to take over your city!
Score! Score! We’d want to see more! Our goal is to finish strong and take control of that board!
Attack, attack, attack! Blue Jays are on the attack! Cardinals beware, you’d best get back on your feet!
Kick That Ball!
Aim for the throat, then the heart. Attack by the Blue Jays Cardinals beware, you’d best get back on your feet.
Block That Basket!
Tisket, tasket, tisket Please, defense, step up to the plate. Put a stop to that basket!
So, who is it that everyone is ultimately pulling for? Without a doubt, victory! Try out these cheers with your squad and see how they go.
Victory! Victory! We have achieved victory! We’re going to win because we’re the superstars!
The hillside has the upper hand! The hillside is fantastic! You’re going to take some beatings now that we’ve won!
Victory Is Sweet!
There’s nothing quite like winning, and success tastes absolutely delicious, from the crowns of our heads to the soles of our feet! Victory is a delicious feeling! Say that one more time, please! Victory is a delicious feeling!
We Won the Game!
And we did indeed win the game. We did, indeed, win the game! And we are to blame for the defeat of the other team! We worked hard and competed to win, and we look forward to playing against your squad again!
Make These Cheers Your Own
If you enjoy these cheers, you can easily adapt them to your own needs. Replace the team names with the names of your own team or the names of the opposing team as necessary, and you’re ready to bring the house down at the stadium. LoveToKnow Media was founded in the year 2021. All intellectual property rights are retained.
20 Best Team Cheers and Chants for Sports
Layne is a former California State Cup champion who was also a collegiate soccer prospect at the time of his victory. She has also served as a referee for intramural soccer games at her alma mater. These fantastic shouts can help to boost your team’s morale! Canva
20 Catchy Team Cheers for Cheerleading and Sports Teams
You’re seeking for a catchy team shout or chant that will draw attention to your team’s abilities while sending your opponents packing. Look no farther than these 20 shouts, which are certain to energize your squad and get your supporters motivated. To demonstrate to the opposing team what you’re made of, simply insert your team’s name, mascot, or color scheme where stated, and you’ll have a completely tailored and snappy team shout. Listed below, I’ve noted which lines are for the person who is leading the cheer (the call), and which lines are for the rest of the audience (the response).
Remember to share your ideas in the comments section below!
What Are These Chants Good For?
- Chants for football games
- Chants for any sport (soccer, football, basketball, water polo, softball, rugby, and so on)
- Cheerleading squads
- Spirit squads
Cheerleading squads; spirit squads; football chants; any form of sports chant (soccer, football, basketball, water polo, softball, rugby, and so on); cheerleaders
1. “Beat ‘Em”
They were beaten B-E-A-T! B-U-S-T bash ’em with a vengeance! It’s customary for us to beat and bust people. Gooooo!
2. “Spirit Call”
Hold for a sec, give me a minute, and I’ll inject some life into it! Break it down, and send this squad scurrying for the hills!
What Are Popular Cheers?
Pump it up, pump it up, pump it up! Pump it up, pump it up, pump it up! (Leader’s voice) (as a team)Raise your spirits! (Insert leader’s voice)Pump that spirit up! Keep it up, keep it up, keep it up! Keep it up, keep it up, keep it up! (leader noises) Keep the team’s spirits up! (Leader’s voice) Keep that positive attitude! (team)
4. “Reign Supreme”
Go forth, battle, and triumph.
We’re not going to be beaten, no! We’re not going to be beaten, no! Go, battle, and win! We are the undisputed champions! Supreme! We are the undisputed leaders! Demonstrate your team spirit! chuttersnap
5. “Fired Up”
Ready? Ok! We’re pumped up and ready to go, and we’re sizzling hot. We can’t be beaten when it comes toWe’ve got the fire under our bellies!
6. “Take ‘Em for a Ride”
I just stated, “Hey!” Hey! (Applause from the audience)I said hello! Hey! Please step aside, please. (crowd)Hey, hey, move aside. We’ll take you on a ridefight today, and the winner takes everything. We are confident that you will not return!
Softball Cheers Instructional Video
F-I-G-H-TF Fight, fight, and more fight!
We are a little bit louder than the others. Even if we can’t hear you, we are theThat’s right, that’s right, we win! We are the As soon as things become rough, the tough get loud and proud! Vince Fleming is a well-known actor.
9. “Color Shout”
Just a little bit louder, we’re on the way Even if we can’t hear you, we are theThat’s right, that’s right, we have won. When the going gets rough, the tough get loud and proud! – Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Vince Fleming
10. “We’ve Got It”
We’ve got a lot of spirit, believe it or not! How about you? Do you have any spirit? Yes, we have the necessary strength! How about you? Do you have the necessary strength? We’re the champs, and we’re on top of the world! It’s never too late when it comes to us.
11. “On Top”
We’ve got the right attitude! We have the upper hand in this battle! I have a feeling we’re going to win tonight! We have the necessary skills! We’re bringing the fire with us! It’s just unbeatable!
12. “The Champs”
We are the ones! We are the ones! The all-powerful, all-powerful! The all-powerful, all-powerful! We’re going to be victorious! We’re going to be victorious! ‘ Because we are the champions, the powerful, tremendous champions, and we are the best!
13. “Shake, Rattle, Roll”
Shake, rattle, and rollAlright, that’s enough! Shake, rattle, and rollAlright, that’s enough! Fight, fight, and more fight!
14. “Number 1”
We’re the number one, number one! No, it’s not number two! We’re coming to take the victory! Win! Because we’re the champions, champions! Get the crowds pumped up! NeONBRAND
15. “East to West”
It is important not to mess with the greatest because the best don’t mess, and they are the finest from East to West.
Big “G” with a little “O” Go, Go, and more Go! Let’s get those applause going! Rajiv Perera is a professional cricketer from Sri Lanka.
V-I-C-T-O-R-Y That’s the war cry, by the way! Victory, victory, and more victories!
18. “For the Win”
We want to win, so please provide a hand. When we yell, the letters should come out. V-I-C-T-O-R-Y V-I-C-T-O-R-Y is pronounced as (crowd) Victory, victory, and more victories! Get your squad pumped and ready to go! Jeffrey F Lin is an American lawyer.
19. “Red Hot”
What we have is what we have. We have a great deal, and we have a crew that is on fire!
20. “On Top”
Hold on a sec, take a deep breath, and throw some boom in it! Increase the tempo, knock it out, and always stay on top!
10 Sports Teams and Fans With the Dopest Chants
© 2019 Laynie Hdogs, to the rescue! On September 17, 2020, here are two cheers for a gold-medal winning team: Go gold, go gold, we’ll never be too old to enjoy life! Go for gold, go for gold, and we will win, just as we predicted! HELLOon On September 11, 2020, while eating peanut butter in a cup, we sing a tune to get us pumped up. Come aboard (team name), get on the choo-choo train, and get to work on your project. hion The ninth of September, 2020: We require assistance. jjon The chantscheeringpeepson is one of my favorite things.
- August 30, 2020: all together is one!
- We’ll be successful if we work together!
- GOOOO (insert team name here)!
- The 21st of August, 2020: Increase the volume of the radio.
- That’s our rallying cry; we’ll beat them and bust them because that’s our tradition.
- To the g and to the o, on August 19, 2020: Let’s hear it for the Spirit of Hunlet’s hear it for the Spirit of Hunlet’s hear it for the Spirit of Hun I believe we have captured the spirit of hun Molly Bridgeson is a young woman who lives in New York City.
- August 12, 2020:I just want to remark that these cheers are extremely innovative.
My school’s primary focus is on supporting our golf team.
LOL Laticiaon “Hold that line ‘Team Name!'” says someone on August 10, 2020.
It’s a great name.
What exactly are you doing here?
Evieon The second of June, 2020: I’ve got two for softball this year.
My name is (Rock the boat) and I’m feeling fine (Rock the boat).
You mess with me (Rock the boat).
If you tip the boat over, this game is over.
Second one: Hello, my name is _, and do you want to know what I’ve got for you?
I’ve assembled a squad that is hotter than hot.
Burning the bases and bringing in the home runners.
The team that I have is hotter than yourshello, this is me again, and I’ve been returning since I believe this is one of the greatest sites I’ve gone to on the internet.
gongkbon Hello, my friends, on the 5th of March, 2020.
Crystal Crystal Girlon is a fictional character created by author Crystal Girlon.
Baylee, this is Laynie H (author) from Bend, Oregon, writing on February 13, 2020: Hello, Stefanie.
(Hello, Pheobe) All the best to you!
The 6th of February, 2020: The one I have is the one that our school uses; we don’t drink any lemonade; instead, we drink Gatorade; we don’t wear tiny skirts; instead, we wear filthy socks and shirts (Team name) place of abode (Team colour) place of abode (spell out your house name) goooooood luck (team name) pheobeon The third of February, 2020: Exceptionally well-written I was seeking for suitable chants to use for my school’s swimming competition.
- I went to the carnival and found just what I was searching for.
- The 29th of January, 2020: I’ve got one!
- We, on the other hand, are (team name) The all-powerful all-powerful (team name) Baylee Christyon is a young woman that lives in the United States.
- I’m curious how it feels to be on such a high, and how it feels to be on such a low (other team name 2x) since we’ve never been that low before.
- That’s a really good one.
- Martyon The 26th of December, 2019: Excellent ones!
- My strong Team Name is on the move!
Fight for the honor of my great Team Name!
Win the right to use my powerful Team Name!
Team Name, let’s get this party started!
Thank you for your assistance.
13th of November, 2019: These chants were magnificent and extremely supreme; they are completely original and extremely very creative!
Cheers used to be all the rage before our soccer games…
It was fantastic.
At the highest levels, there are some incredible athletes competing in competitions or competing in events that intersect with gymnastics.
Liz Westwood, a visitor from the United Kingdom, wrote on August 11, 2019: You’ve gathered an interesting collection of items. Cheerleading is not widely practiced in the United Kingdom, but it has gained in popularity in recent years.
Top 10 Cheers We Love to Hear!
The season of good cheer never stops. Isn’t it true that there’s always time to try out new cheers? But which cheers should they be putting in the greatest time and effort into? Check out this list of the top 10 cheers that really get the audience rocking! Thank you to all of the cheerleaders who contributed their own ideas, as well as to all of the cheer mothers who ordered our own cheer bags, shorts, and other items. “Be Aggressive,” says number ten. Adopt a combative attitude. B-E abrasive, please!
- Make a show of being hostile!
- In other words, when I say go on up, you simply yell the letter: Get on up, F, Get on up, I, Get on up, G, Get on up, H, Get on up, T, Get on up, T, Get on up, T, Get on up, T, Get on up, T, Get on up, T, Get on up, T, Get on up, T, Get on up, T, What exactly is that spell?
- What are we supposed to do?
- ONE MORE TIME: STRENGTHEN, STRENGTHEN, STRENGTHEN!
- “You Might Be a Good Football Player” You may be a good football player.
- However, when it comes to basketball, you’d best watch your back because the Cardinals are on the attack!
- “Big G Little O” is number seven.
(2X) “Red Hot” is number six on the list.
Let’s get going, let’s get going!
V-I-C-T-O-R-Y That is the combat cry of the cardinal!
We have won!
The word “super” The letter S stands for super, while the letter U stands for unified.
Tell the opposite side that the E stands for enthusiastic and the R stands for Radical.
“Knock ’em down,” says number three.
Turn ’em around a bit.
“Hot and ready to go” is number two.
Any cheers from SNL’s “Spartan Cheerleaders” are a demonstration of Spartan Spirit!
That’s how we spell rowdy, so let’s be rowdy and have a good time.
Spartan courage and determination!
Spartan courage and determination!
You don’t have an alibi, you’re a scumbag.
Yes, you are unattractive.
Spartan spirit, Spartan spirit, Spartan spirit.
We really hope you found this information beneficial. Do you know what else would be of use to you? An simple method to design and purchase personalized cheerleading shirts, sweatshirts, purses, and other items. And that is just what we do here at Customized Girl!
Cheerleading Info Center
There is no end to the season of goodwill. Isn’t it true that there’s always time to experiment with different cheers? The real question is, which cheers should they be honing the most. Check out our list of the top 10 cheers that really get the audience rocking! The cheerleaders who contributed their own ideas as well as the cheer mothers who ordered our own cheer bags, shorts, and other items are particularly appreciated. “Aggressiveness” is number ten on the list. Adopt a confrontational attitude.
- Make your mark by becoming a g-g-g-r-e-s-s-i-v-E.
- 9.“Fight” Our spellfight will be conducted in a more efficient manner.
- one more time!
- Even if you are a talented football player, Possibly, you have a talent for Track and Field.
- Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap (Stomp Stomp) Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap, Clap (Stomp Stomp) Clap Clap Clap, Stomp Clap, Clap Clap, Stomp Stomp Rep Cheer, Stomp, and Clap one more.Repeat once more.
The letters “G” and “O” are capitalized.
(2X) “Red Hot” is the sixth track on the album.
Let’s get this party started!
V-I-C-T-O-R-Y “That’s the war cry of the cardinal!” Victory, Victory, Victory!
The term “super” is used to describe anything that is exceptional.
The letter P stands for perfection, and you can bet we are thrilled about it.
The best, and we’re delighted to prove it.
Rotate them around in your mind.
“Hot and Ready to Go” is number two.
(x) In a hurry?
Temperament of the Spartans!
Therefore, please take a look at what we’ve got to offer.
The fact that you’re unattractive is not a secret to me anymore.
My king will not be taken from me because you are unattractive to look at.
This isn’t adorable.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. Another thing you might like to know is that it’s free. An simple method to design and order personalized cheerleading shirts, sweatshirts, purses, and other apparel items. In fact, it is precisely what we do here at Customized Girl.
Roosevelt Cheer Program – Chant List
Chants are sung (All Sports)
- We Are XXXXXX To beat the Knights xX, we’re here xx
- C’mon Riders, beat those Knights
- Roosevelt XX
- We’re here to beat the Knights xX
- Riders, go! Go XXX
- Let’s Go Riders XXXX
- Here We Go Riders, Here We Go XXXX
- Here We Go Riders, Here We Go XX
- Come on Riders, let’s get this party started
- Riders XX Riders XX
- R-H-S (Riders XX) riders xxxx
- Riders x shout RHS
- Riders x yell RHS
- Riders x Yell R-H-S X
- The words “Let’s Go Gold,” “Let’s Go White,” and “Let’s Fight” (Ripple) ring out across the stadium. Rough Riders X
- Roosevelt XX Rough Riders X
- G-OOOO Cardinal X, White X, and White X Fight Riders Fight X Ride on, Riders! R-H-S X
- R-H-S X Go for it, Big Gold X
- Let’s Gooo XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Everybody yells, “Go, Big Gold!”
- Roosevelt, “Here We Come,” “Here We Go,” “Here We Go,” and “Here We Go.” S-C-O-R-E (Ripple)
- Go Big Gold (Ripple). The letter S stands for Score Riders
- S-C stands for Score
- S, S-C stands for Score Riders Let’s get this party started. We Have Acquired the Ability to x3 Take you out and score two/six more points
- 1, 2, 3 Hey, hey, hey, that’s another Rough Rider three-yard gain, first down, and touchdown in a row
- Pumped up, pumped up, let’s get pumped up
- Pumped up, pumped up, the Riders will make you sweat
- Pumped up, pumped up, let’s get pumped up
- Let’s Get It Done, Riders! Riders of the Mighty Mighty Let’s Get Going, LET’S GET GOING
- V, V-I, C-T-O-R-Y
- V, V-I, C-T-O-R-Y
- How do you pronounce the word “success?” R-I-D-E-R-S
Chants of Defensive Action (All Sports)
- D-D-D Defense
- Defense Go XX
- Defense Defense XX
- Defense XX Defense XX
- D-E-F-E-N-S-E Defense Defend
- Defense Defend
- Defense Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Defend Get Tough D It Up
- Hey Hey XX
- Get Tough D It Up Make It Loud X Yell Defense XX Defense X
- Defense XX Defense X
- Take It Away Defense is a type of defensive strategy. Take It Away X
- Take It Away Y
- A-T-T-A-C-K Attack, Attack, and more Attack They go for the ball
- We want the ball HEY Defense Defense X
- They go for the ball Riders must hustle, and it must be taken across the finish line. S-T-O-P, Stop em’ xx Stop em’
- S-T-O-P, Stop em’
Football Slogans and Chants
- S-A-C-K, The Quarterback is sacked
- The ball is moved down the field, and the Riders (x3) are rewarded. Push ’em back, push ’em back, push ’em back, push ’em back, push ’em back, push ’em back, push ’em back, push ’em back, push ’em back
- Work hard, knock ’em down, roll ’em about, and come up with a defense plan. H-O-L-D, Keep that L-I-N-E firmly in place. Hold that line, push them back, and use Defense Attack Attack to your advantage.
Chants for basketball
- It should be moved further down the court, Go Riders (x3). Take that Shot
- Hands Up, Defense XX
- Rebound XX, Rebound XXR-H-S
- S-I-N-K, Take that Shot
Cheers for the timeout/dead ball
- To hear your Rider Spirit (what? ), please allow me to hear it. Let’s get pumped up (or, “We’re pumped up”)
- XX Stand Up and Cheer for XX Please inform them XX We’re right here XX Raise your hands and applaud, Let them know we’re on our way
- Hello, all of your Rider supporters. Allow me to watch your hands clapping. Let me watch you stamp your feet now that you’ve got the beat down pat. So, now that you’ve found your groove, let me see your body move (Ooga ah ah, Ooga ah ah) Now that you’ve found your soul, let’s rock and roll (air guitar woo, air guitar woo) Now that you’ve found your spirit, let’s hear it (Beat them Knights x3)
- Hello, Riders (wait, what?) (x2) Demonstrate to us how to go down (No way, Okay) You need to get down (x2) by using the letters D-O-W-N. We’ve got spirit, yeah, yeah, we’ve got spirit, yeah, yeah, we’ve got what (x11)
- We’ve got Spirit, yes, we do, We’ve got Spirit, how about you
- As soon as we say “go,” you immediately respond with “fight” (Go-Fight, Go-Fight). When we say “win,” you immediately respond with “tonight” (Win-Tonight, Win-Tonight) When we say boogie, you say down (Boogie-Down, Boogie-Down)
- Go, fight, win tonight
- Boogie on down, okay alright
- Boogie on down, alright alright
- The letters R-I-D-E-R-S Riders (also known as “Rider Train”)
- Go, go, go, and more go. Fight, fight, fight, fight, and more fight. Win, win, win, and more wins. Go, go, go (crowd chants “go, go, go”), fight, fight, fight (crowd chants “fight, fight, fight”), win, win, win (crowd chants “win, win, win”) Go, fight, win (crowd chants “win, win, win”), Go, fight, win (crowd chants “go, fight, win”)
Cheers to the fourth quarter!
- Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, Go, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight Go, Fight Win, XXX GO
- Go, Fight Win, XXX GO Go Get ’em, Get ’em, Get ’em! (x2) Beat XX XX (XX XX) A group of knights known as the Knights of the XX XX
- G-O Let’s get this party started, F-I-G-H-T, W-I-N, Let’s go fight and win this battle
- It starts with “Who’s Got the Beat,” and then “The Riders Got the Beat,” and so on. Go Go Fight Fight Win Win Fight Fight, Go Go Fight Fight Win Win Fight Fight, Go Fight Win Fight Go Fight Win
- Riders, go go fight win fight go fight win
- You are capable of completing the task (Stomp Stomp X Stomp Stomp X) The only thing you have to do is put your mind to it, and then do it, Hey Hey
- Cheerio (8 count clap, 8 count dance, repeat)
- Pump (8 count clap, 8 count dance, repeat)
- Push (8 count clap, 16 count dance, repeat)
- Push (8 count clap, 16 count dance, repeat). Nod (8 count clap, 24 count dance)
- Slide (8 count clap, 16 count dance, repeat)
- Nod (8 count clap, 24 count dance, repeat)
- (clap 8 times and dance 24 times) UCA Camp Dance (8 count clap, 24 count dance)
What are Cheerleading Chants? (with pictures)
Dance to Cheerio (8 counts of clapping followed by 8 counts of dancing; repeat); Pump (8 counts of clapping followed by 8 counts of dancing; Push (8 counts of clapping followed by 16 counts of dancing; repeat); and Push (8 counts of clapping followed by 16 counts of dancing clap (8 counts, 24 counts dance); slide (8 counts, 16 counts dance, repeat); nod (8 counts clap, 24 counts dance, repeat); nod (8 counts clap, 24 counts dance (clap 8 times and dance 24 times) UCA Camp Dance (8 count clap and dance 24 times);
Pump up the Crowd with these Cheers & Chants [Free Downloadable] — BAND
Cheers and chants from Ridgeview High School have been published and updated. src=” is-pending-load=1 038;ssl=1″ alt=”” data-image-caption=”” data-medium-file=” ssl=1″ data-large-file=” ssl=1″ loading=”lazy” width=”2807″ height=”2430″ src=” is-pending-load=1 038;ssl=1″ alt=”” data-lazy-srcset=” ssl= 100vw, 1000px are data-lazy sizes. ” data-lazy-sizes=”(max-width: 1000px) 100vw, 1000px” srcset=”data:image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAIAAAAAP/yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7″ data-lazy-src=” is-pending-load=1 038;ssl=1″ data-lazy-src=” is-pending-load=1 038;ssl=1″ data-lazy-src=” is-pending- Attending a sporting event is half the enjoyment, because you get to cheer for your favorite team!
A big component of having a greater fan base supporting the team is what is referred to as the “home court advantage.” In basketball, the audience is commonly referred to as the 6thman, and in soccer, the 12thman, since their cheering may really have a beneficial psychological influence on the players.
Cheers are a fantastic tool for energizing the audience and motivating the players.
Please feel free to download our Cheers & Chants pamphlets so that your whole school and fan base can become familiar with them.
Some of our Favorite Crowd Pumping Cheers
The Falcons are a professional football team based in Atlanta, Georgia (mascot) GET UP AND SHOW OFF! Scream and raise your voice. The loudest yay we can muster is for the number one team. Let us raise our voices in support of the Falcons. The colors red and white are used (school colors) First and foremost, it is exactly what we stated. The greatest way to do is to go red and fight white. Let’s get this Falcons team going. Let’s Fight! Let’s Fight in Big Red!
Don’t Stop Get it
Don’t let up. Get it, get itDon’t stop, just keep rocking (repeat)
Count it Out
1-2-3-4 Allow me to hear you stomping on the floor!
CHS C-CHS (the initials of the school) (stompingpumping fist) 5-6-7-8 Everyone must rotate! (while rotating, shout “hoo hoo hoo hoo” three times) 9-10-11-12 Please let me to hear you Panthers (mascot) shout out loud! (There is a collective cry)
There’s a sensation spreading across the country that will have you wanting to slide and slide and move from side to side. It’s the Eagle’s (mascot) sensation.
Clap your Hands
Let’s get this party started, Falcon (mascot) enthusiasts. Show some enthusiasm by raising your hands and yelling “Let’s go, Falcons!” Let’s get this Falcons team going. You may get the whole collection of Sports Cheers by downloading it. Consider becoming a member of our Cheer Coach Hub if you’re a cheer coach seeking for further resources. Connect with other coaches and exchange ideas, inspiration, and guidance. BANDis an excellent tool for establishing connections and communicating with your team or organization.
We feel that effective communication is essential for a successful team.