Citations:ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn – Wiktionary
The Ford Center in Evansville, Indiana, is the site of tonight’s SmackDown Live. Following Brock Lesnar’s extended ban, Adam Pearce fined him $1 million, which was announced this week. During a battle with Roman Reigns, Lesnar assaulted The Usos, referees, and other officials, prompting Pearce to suspend him two weeks ago. Lesnar returned to the ring after Pearce announced the ban and delivered two F-5s to Pearce. Earlier this week, King Woods knighted Kofi Kingston and appointed him to the position of Hand of the King (Kofi Kingston).
Even though Reigns was absent from last week’s episode of SmackDown, the WWE superstar will be returning on the show this evening.
When Shotzi found out about the match, she immediately accused Banks and beat her up.
It’s back to the ring for Naomi and Baszler later tonight!
- At 8 p.m.
- ********** Part II: “Rowan Reigns” Champion of the World Paul Heyman, Roman Reigns, and SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos walked to the ring to kick off SmackDown on Monday night.
- It was later that night when they recapped King Woods knighting Sir Kofi and defeating The Usos.
- In the words of Pat McAfee, the crowd was screaming “Thank you, Roman” during the incident.
- He insisted on being recognized by the small village with no name.
- While on vacation with his wife, Reigns stated that he had a wonderful time.
- When Lesnar was suspended, Reigns claimed credit for it.
He then learned that Reigns was referring to The Usos losing to The New Day in a match earlier that day.
Despite the fact that Reigns like the New Day and believes they are entertaining, he does not believe they are superior than the Bloodline.
In response to his question, the Usos all pointed at each other and said, “Who was pinned last week?” Jimmy revealed that he had been pinned by the other team.
They made their way to the ring as the New Day’s theme started playing.
He made the assumption that the monarch would be sitting at the head of the table, which he was correct.
If Jimmy loses, though, he will be forced to bow his head in front of King Wood.
Heyman shouted at Jey to put the microphone in his hand as Reigns extended his hand.
In front of Sonya Deville, they recapped Shayna Baszler’s win over Naomi the previous week.
Despite being in the audience, Sonya Deville did not participate in the game.
Naomi is more driven today, according to Deville, who denied harboring a vengeance against her.
Naomi was caught in a release German Suplex by Baszler, who fought back.
Baszler was shoved onto the apron with his ribs first.
Baszler managed to evade her attempt at a plancha to the floor.
Naomi returned from the break and put Baszler on the apron before hitting a sunset flip for a near-falling victory.
The rope was at Naomi’s reach, but Baszler dragged her away from the object.
Walking out, Sonya Deville observed Naomi had touched the ropes, indicating the grip had been broken.
Roman Reigns was enraged when The Usos were defeated last week, and he vented his frustrations in the back.
Both Jey and Reigns were dissatisfied with Jimmy’s lack of concern for the situation.
They teased the impending debut of Xia Li.
In addition to meeting his idol Sheamus, Holland is looking forward to appearing on SmackDown.
Charlotte Flair’s victory over Shotzi last week and Shotzi assaulting Sasha Banks were recapped in this segment.
When asked why she had missed tag team championship possibilities after joining SmackDown, Shotzi stated that she had lost her partner as well as her fan base’s backing since joining the show.
MansoorCesaro was beaten by Los Lotharios (Humberto CarilloAngel Garza) (4:57) Despite the little time allotted, this was a great match.
When Los Lotharios delivered a double dropkick on Mansoor, who was locked in the tree of woe, they gained an early edge.
In the basement, Garza snatched Mansoor with a cellar dropkick and locked on a half-crab for a near fall to the ground.
In the end, Mansoor was victorious, and Cesaro was given the hot tag for good measure.
He then landed a running uppercut on Garza as he was on the ground.
The referee called for Garza to return to the ring, but Cesaro grabbed him with the massive swing.
However, Carillo attacked Cesaro with a superkick, causing him to collide with Mansoor.
A dropkick combination from Garza and Carillo on Cesaro sealed the victory for them.
During the course of their talk, Hardy introduced Aliyah to the group.
Riccardo “Ricochet” Garcia was beaten by Drew McIntyre (3:40) As long as it lasted, McIntrye and Ricochet put on a terrific show.
He walked into the ring as Ricochet’s song started blasting.
Afterwards, Ricochet smacked McIntrye in the face with his fist.
In response, Ricochet knocked McIntrye to the ground.
Then he smacked Ricochet into the apron with a vengeance!
Despite his best efforts, Ricochet managed to land a dropkick and catch him.
A springboard crossbody by Ricochet, followed by a standing shooting star press, grabbed McIntrye off the ground.
A moonsault attempt by Ricochet was foiled by McIntyre’s Claymore kick delivered in mid-air to seal the victory for the underdog.
Kayla Braxton conducted an interview with The New Day at the rear of the theater.
Woods pledged that he would defeat Jimmy Uso later on and force him to kneel in surrender.
Ricochet snubbed him and referred to him as a jerk on the street.
Greetings and Greetings.
They laughed excessively as they made some awful jokes.
The Viking Raiders, according to Moss, are not pleased.
And we’re not there to raid Happy Talk, Ivar added.
However, the Raiders were not amused and began to demolish the stage equipment.
However, the Viking Raiders were unable to hold on to their early lead.
Following that, Erik shoved Ivar into Moss, nearly sending him to the ground.
Erik was nearly taken out by Corbin’s clothesline around the ring post, but Ivar snatched Erik’s leg and prevented the fall.
In response, Erik fought back, and Ivar was assigned to be the hot tag.
Erik struck Corbin with a suplex after Ivar evaded Corbin’s punch with a cartwheel.
He came dangerously close to hitting Moss in the face.
When Corbin and Moss didn’t show up, the game was over by count-out.
‘Hit Row’s debut, which took place last week, was terrible,’ Zayn stated.
Top Dolla then asked Zayn to demonstrate how to make an entrance for the rest of the crew members.
Hit Row Segment with Sami Zayn Sami Zayn made his way onto the platform and “danced” about the stage before starting his performance.
After making his debut, he boasted about his status as a “absolute mega star.” Zayn feels he should be the one to head Hit Row, and he introduced them to the group of people.
They expressed their dissatisfaction with his leadership.
Sami’s sucks was chanted inaudibly a few times.
Jimmy and Jey were getting fired up for Jimmy’s bout in the back of the arena.
Against Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso, King Woods (together with Sir Kofi) prevailed (10:32) In a fast-paced, hard-hitting contest, Woods and Jimmy put out their best efforts.
With a side Russian leg sweep and a cellar dropkick, Woods nearly brought the fight to a close.
In order to momentarily regain control, Jimmy dragged Woods over the toprope.
Jimmy responded by knocking Woods to the ground.
He followed that up with a splash in the corner and a running knee for a near-falling sack of meat.
A chant of “New Day Rocks” erupted from the crowd.
A back suplex attempt was made by Jimmy, but it was foiled by Woods, who escaped and hit another superkick before dropping Jimmy on the top rope and hitting a running knee.
To close out the near fall, Woods hit a leg drop off the top rope.
A Samoan Drop off the second turnbuckle resulted in another near fall for Jimmy as the result of this situation.
Jimmy went after Woods’ eyes with a superkick, which he avoided.
Woods took advantage of the situation and rolled up Jimmy to secure the victory for himself.
Bloodline defeated Woods and Kingston in a bloody battle.
Woods was compelled to watch as the Usos attacked Kingston’s leg.
Jimmy hit the Uso splash after Jey locked on a half-crab. He told Woods that he’ll be shown what it means to be a “real king” next week, and that Woods should prepare himself for that. To bring SmackDown to a close, Reigns and The Usos toasted the fallen New Day.
Englishcitations ofph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn
|1926 1976 1999||2000 2001 2006 2007 2008 2011 2015 2018|
|ME«||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
- A fictitious occult term from H. P. Lovecraft’s novel The Call of Cthulhu, which is claimed to mean “In his house at R’lyeh, deadCthulhuwaits dreaming” or “In his house at R’lyeh, deadCthulhuwaits dreaming.”
- Page 159–178 and page 287 of H.P. Lovecraft’s “The Call of Cthulhu,” published in Farnsworth Wright’s Weird Tales: A Magazine of the Bizarre and the Unusual, volume 11, number 2, Indianapolis, Ind.: Popular Fiction Publishing Co., OCLC55045234, in February 1928: “The Call of Cthulhu.” ” Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn,” as chanted aloud by both the Esquimaux wizards and the Louisiana swamp-priests, was, in substance, something very similar to this: the word divisions were guessed at from traditional breaks in the phrase as it was chanted aloud: Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulh Professor Webb had one advantage over Legrasse, because some of his mongrel detainees had recounted to him what elder celebrants had informed them the phrases meant, giving him the upper hand. As originally provided, this paragraph read something like this: “In his abode at R’lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.” H. P. Lovecraft’s “The Shadow Over Innsmouth” is an example of fantastic literature. H. P. Lovecraft’s short story “The Black Cat” was written between November and December 1931, published in 1936, and reprinted in 2013 in The Complete Collection of H. P. Lovecraft, published by Orintage Publishing, page 365: Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! “an’ the children shud never die, but should return to the Mother Hydra and Father Dagon, who are the source of everything we are.” —
- 1976,Lyon Sprague De Camp,Literary Swordsmen and Sorcerers: The Makers of Heroic Fantasy – Page 99. Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn —
- In 1999, Stefan R. Dziemianowicz, Robert E. Weinberg, and Martin Harry Greenberg published 100 Hilarious Little Howlers – Page 51, in which they describe the cultists chanting ” Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn,” which means ” Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh The Quest for Cthulhu, by August Derleth, published in 2000, page 231 “The following were the sounds that came out of the dockworker’s mouth at this point: Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn wgah-nagl fhtagn wgah-nagl fhtagn This was easily translated by Dr. Shrewsbury as follows: “In his mansion at R’lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.”
- 2001,Mick Farren,Darklost – Page 45 ” Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.” ” Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.” The incense smoke erupted into miniature thunderstorms once the ritual was completed
- 2006, Lin Carter, The Xothic Legend Cycle – Page 201 When he was completed, the page displayed the following information: Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn. Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn. Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn. A Practical Introduction to Necronomicon Gnosis was published in 2007 by Asenath Mason and is based on the novel The House at R’lyeh by Cthulhu. Once you’ve done that, start the meditation by gazing at the symbol and chanting ” Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn ” (the Cthulhu name for “Cthulhu R’lyeh “). Consider the seal as a gate
- Imagine it as a lock. On page 34 of Asenath Mason’s Necronomicon Gnosis: A Practical Introduction, published by Edition Roter Drache in 2007, she writes: Awaken from your eons-old slumber, / and respond to my summons! Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn
- 2008, Juha Untinen, The Awakening(song) inDeep Beneath(album), Vortech (band): Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn
- Ph’nglui mglw But now, beneath the hunter’s moon, / their unleashing is all but certain to take place shortly. Their legions are poised to deliver your fate / Bright blue illumination illuminates the chamber / Their legions are ready to bring your doom / Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn/ Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn/ The Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn is a variation of the Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn. Figure 4.8 from Erin Wolf Chambers’ 2008 book, Computing Interesting Topological Features (ProQuest), page 40. Ph’nglui mglw’n It is Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu who has waged war on the people of Gah-nagl for thousands of years! 2011: Nick Mamatas and Brian Keene’s The Damned Highway: Fear and Loathing in Arkham, Dark Horse Books, page 61: “He’s coming! “
- A closeup of the undulating shortest dividing cycle
- Oh, he’s on his way, Lono… They predicted that he would! Everything has been written… everything has been written. The Ph’nglui mglw’nafh of Cthulhu, R’lyeh wgah’nagl of fhtagn, and so on. Dead Cthulhu lies in wait in his abode at R’lyeh, dreaming… Death may die with weird eons, but that’s not dead… which can eternally lie, and death may die with unusual eons!” In 2015, SMBC Comics used it as part of the title text for a comic about an arcane necklace containing a goat’s eye that never stops crying blood: “If anyone makes fun of your necklace, you just tell them PH’NGLUI MGLW’NAFH CTHULHU R’LYEH WGAH’NAGL FHTAGN”
- In 2018 the song The Call of Chtuluh was featured on the album The Call of Chtuluh. The stairwell leading to Valhalla A brief invocation to Cthulhu is chanted in the song’s outro, with the vocalist saying, “And now, let us summon Chtulhu together,” and the singer begins singing an invocation that ends with the words, Ph’nglui mglw’nagl wgah’nagl fhtagn
Ph’nglui Mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’Lyeh Wgah’nagl Fhtagn, by Cthulhu
If you like Cthulhu, you might also enjoy the following:
- 7 fans who possess “Ph’nglui Mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’Lyeh Wgah’nagl Fhtagn” have supported the Yog-Sothothby Cryo Chamber Collaboration by purchasing the game. Yog-Sothoth. Though highly unnerving, the idea of something lurking beyond time and space, seeing and knowing everything and everyone in existence at any one time, is both fascinating and terrifying simultaneously. This sense of being on the outermost, outerworldly plane is being transferred in an enjoyable manner. Part 1 is excellent, but Part 2 sounds just like what I would expect The Lurker at the Threshold to be feeling, if he had any feelings at all. A piece of Dark Ambient that is otherworldly, cosmic, and dismal in nature. skip to album
- Cthulhuby Cryo Chamber Collaboration is backed by 6 fans who also possess “Ph’nglui Mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’Lyeh Wgah’nagl Fhtagn” and “Ph’nglui Mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’Lyeh Wgah’nagl Fhtagn.” Lovecraft himself would have given his blessing, I am confident of it. Known for being a severe critic, both of himself and others, he constantly urged people to explore the universe he envisioned for themselves and others. I believe he would enjoy these. Tru3Exist0rgo to album
- Yigby Cryo Chamber Collaboration is backed by 6 fans who also possess “Ph’nglui Mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’Lyeh Wgah’nagl Fhtagn” and “Ph’nglui Mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’Lyeh Wgah’nagl Fhtagn.” It was more industrial than I had anticipated. As a new perspective on the series. The addition of Televipergo to the record
- The demise of natural light by way of Deuce Avenue Noah Anthony performs under the alias Deuce Avenue, in which he explores a relaxed, pleasant kind of drone music that is less aggressive and more subliminally relaxing. Bandcamp 10th of December, 2020: NewNotable Transmissionsby Samuel Goff is available as an album. The first release on Cacophonous Revival comes from experimentalist Samuel Goff, who employs avant-garde techniques to delve into his own personal experiences. Bandcamp NewNotable 4th of February, 2020 Volume Unoby Stromboli is the name of the album. Stromboli, an Italian post-industrial master, invites you to embrace the vacuum (who is neither inside-out pizza or volcano). Bandcamp Today’s Album of the Day 1st of March, 2017 Azathoth’s album may be found here. as a result of Cryo Chamber Collaboration The work is backed by 6 admirers who also own “Ph’nglui Mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’Lyeh Wgah’nagl Fhtagn” in addition to the author. This is one of the very finest of Cryo Chamber’s Lovecraftian albums, which is saying a lot considering how good they are. Despite the fact that Azathoth, the blind idiot god, is, sadly, the very root of cosmic existence, Azathoth’s two long form ambient odysseys effectively convey the feeling of scale, the overwhelming weight and enormity of the blind idiot god. The music lures you in, then overwhelms and overpowers you, so that you are forced to pay attention to what is being spoken. This intense audio sampling of Azathoth’s might will leave you weak, flat, and vulnerable, but you will survive it! Go to the album with Tru3Exist0rgo
Where did the phrase “Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!” first appear?
There is a phrase that is rather well-known among fans of H.P. Lovecraft’s Cthulhu mythos (regardless of whether or not they have read the stories themselves): Cthulhu fhtagn! Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! There is also a lengthier version of the statement that appears from time to time (which is not translated in his stories*): Cthulhu fhtagn! Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph’nglui mglw’nfah Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn! Ph’nglui mglw’nfah Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn! This sentence appears in a number of Cthulhu-inspired works of fiction.
There is also an Urban Dictionary term that specifically refers to this specific remark.
He was a strangely poetic man, but he made me see with It’s important to note that, despite their proximity, the words “Iä!
Interestingly, the second portion of the phrase does exist in the text, but it is used independently of “Cthulhu fhtagn.” ” Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn,” the Esquimau wizards and the Louisiana swamp-priests sung to their common deity in essence, with the word divisions guessed at from traditional breaks in the sentence as it was repeated aloud:” Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wg When did the phrase “Iä!
- Please keep in mind that I’m seeking for the exact phrase, not variants of the phrase or parts of the phrase, but learning about the history of the phrase would surely be valuable supporting data.
- Although it is not translated in the stories, it appears to be translated as follows on the internet: “Hail, hail, hail!
- Dead Cthulhu is waiting in his dwelling at R’lyeh, where he is sleeping!” I’m not sure where this particular translation came from.
The Rite of the Communion of Cthulu
In this Rite of Communion with Cthluhu, The High Priest of the Great Old Ones, there are four people who are taking part. There are four of them: the Cthulhu host, the Priest or Priestess, and the two devotees of the monster. To create an undersea ambiance (evoking sunken R’lyeh), the Temple of Cthulhu should be dimly lighted, and incense of Neptune should be burnt to infuse the air with an undersea scent. There should be no pictures or icons of the God present in the Temple, and the only way for the festival to take place is through the Host.
The magical weapons listed below are used in this battle: The Dagger, which is used to trace the Elder Sign; the Chalice, which is used to receive the Communion from the Host of Cthulhu and to convey it to the Celebrants of the Rite (prior to the commencement of the ritual, the chalice is filled with saltwater, which represents the themeium of transmission of the Communion and also represents Great Cthulhu’s watery grave); and two ritual drums, one for each worshipper.
Using white or blue chalk, the symmetrical TrapezoidofInvocation is drawn out, with the shortest edge pointing to the West (R’lyeh).
With their backs to the congregation, the Priest or Priestess sits withinthe eastern side, facing the congregation.
The rite begins as soon as the quiet has been broken.
With the completion of each pentagram, the following God-names of the Great Old Ones are pronounced: to the west, CTHULHU; to the south, YOG-SOTHOTH; to the east, HASTUR; and to the north, SHUB-NIGGURATH The Priest or Priestess returns to the sitting posture in front of the Host and addresses Cthulhu with the following words: “Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtan” (In his dwelling at R’lyeh, dead Cthulhu lays dreaming).
- This is the response of the Host and the Worshippers: “Ia, Ia, Ia!
- When the two worshipers join together with this Mantra, they use their drums to counter-point the chanting, creating a network of rhthymic sound that draws the Presence of the Deity into the Trapezoid.
- In order to facilitate this possession, the Host should direct all of their mental and physical energy into a vision of the image of Cthulhu, and make an attempt to associate this picture with their own body and mind, as described above.
- Another important aspect of the celebration is for the other guests to project their own visions of Cthulhu onto the image of the Host.
- As long as the Host’s movements are in sync with the Mantra’s rhythms, a powerful focus point is created inside the body of the Host, generating both a strong attraction to the God-force evoked within the Trapezoid, and a physical portal for its manifestation.
- The Temple goes silent as the Host shouts out the name of the God for the final time before complete possession.
The Priest/Priestess, after the Dreams of Cthulhu have passed from the Host (often leaving them mentally and physically exhausted), offers the collected emanations for consumption (through the medium of salt water), first to the Host, then to the two Worshippers, and finally partakes of the Communion himself/herself.
He/she turns to face the West once more and deems the RiteofCommunionofCthulhu accomplished, as well as the Temple closed. The participants are now free to exit the Trapezoid, which has been imbued with the trans-Yuggothian energies of the Great God Cthulhu, which they entered earlier. -oOo-
#ia ia cthulhu fhtagn
Iä, Iä, Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn, fhtagn! Iä, Princess! Iä, Princess! There is one note, which you can see here. Cthulhu: Death May Die, and Hastur is definitely attempting to assassinate us. There is one note, which you can see here. Good. I hope everything is going well for you. Things are happening here, and I should be there shortly. 104 notes are available to view. 2 notes are available to see. @comepraisetheinfanta has tagged me. to submit 10 gifs from ten different movies that I adore I tag the following people: @otahkoapisiakii, @mercurianfox, @blackbird-brewster, @amarguerite, @ariesp5, @blerdgirlchronicles, @cthulhu-ia-fhtagn, @essayofthoughts (where it shall die, as always), The accounts @glintglimmergleam, @ironedorchid, @loufoqueries, @mystical-imagine, and more.
- Please feel free to use me as an excuse if I failed to recognize you.
- I want to see all of the beautiful, beautiful gifs.
- Singing We’re going fishing in the dark, just the two of us.
- The stars are on the correct track.
- Don’t forget to bring your fishing pole!
- GET OUT OF HERE!
- CTHULHUFHTAGN, OH MY GOD!
A fragment of unsourced text from my collection of preserved pieces of text is as follows: Whoooo dreams in R’lyeh, down beneath the sea?
There is one note, which you can see here.
We managed to get four of our pals to go watch Underwater today, and you know what?
It was a lot of fun.
No one cares if I ruin this, but it’s going to be beneath the cut regardless of who cares.
It was literally Cthulhu with a whole brood of Deep Ones, and, honestly, it was terrifying.
This isn’t one of those episodes where they discover ancient texts explaining everything, which I would have objected to – no, this is just a great fuck-off humanoid thing with a big tentacly maw appearing and everyone going SHIT.I’m so relieved it wasn’t another FUCKING squid, let’s get crazy in here.
Obviously, I was already familiar with the Lovecraft and the Elder Gods material in fgo, but every time someone in Salem unironically shouts some ia ia cthulhu fhtagn nonsense, I lose my mind completely.
6 notes are available to see.
Several factors contributed to my like of Tatsuya’s portrayal of Cthulhu in his scenario.
The dead Cthulhu waits in his house at R’lyeh, dreaming (Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn (In his house at R’lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming)) In addition, there is the possibility of turning nuts after looking at him for a prolonged period of time.
The same can be said for another Lovecraft game that I just played, Call of Cthulhu, which did an excellent job in this regard.
After everything is said and done, there is an ending in which Cthulhu is called (with the chant) and you only see him for a split second, which was really pretty accurate to the source material (even this second technically is almost too much).
41 notes are available to view.
northerngrail responded to your post with the following: This is the Ph’nglui mglw’nafh (Lurien/Monomon/Herrah/Wyrm) version….
Ph’nglui mglw’nagl fhtagn” (“In his abode at R’lye, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.”) is one of the chants that his devotees use to invoke him.
The precise meaning of the whole IA IA CTHULHU thing has eluded me (I wasn’t aware the specific phrase had a meaning, and Lovecraft simply made up a lot of crazy stuff that sounded properly frightening), but it is, without a doubt, a Lovecraftian reference to me.
Taki’s body has already been invaded by Mitsuha a few times!
It appears that their memories are always murky and distorted, as if they were unable to recall anything.
Wait, it seems like Taki has only changed over once, although Mitsuha has swapped over several times.
Oh, and there was a mistake.
I would never have predicted it!
At this moment, it’s possible to be either.
Necronomicon I’m a huge lover of H.P.
Are the contents of this grimoire a genuine grimoire of magical study, or is it just Lovecraftian nonsense produced by an enthusiastic fan with the intent of summoning eldritch horrors?
Thank you very much.
111 notes are available to see. I’m taking into consideration a number of different options for an Outsider. For one of them, all I have to say is: Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn! Anon, I’m sorry for bothering you. We hope that the snares and traps don’t get the better of you. -Jauza0 observes