I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump Trump Trump

I Know Why Poor White Donto Trump Dunbar Analysis – 855 Words

Trump and the Whites are in a bad way. Jonna Ivin writes in her piece “I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump Trump Trump” that she has discovered the answer to the issue “why do poor whites vote along the same party lines as their rich neighbors across the street?” Being well aware that what the upper class votes for is what helps them, why would the poorer underclass whites want to vote for something that is favorable to people who are above them, even if it is “against their best interests,” as Jonna Ivin phrased it.

Author Jonna Ivin discusses a poll that found that if every Republican voter agreed, or partially agreed, with the statement “People like me have no influence in what the government does,” they would be 86.5 percent more likely to vote in support of Donald Trump than they would be for Hillary Clinton.

When Ivin talks about how the poor whites and the blacks were both actually slaves to the upper white class, he points out that they were so similar in that they were both living in poverty and struggling to get money to survive, and if they had seen themselves as equal to the blacks, and believed that they should do something about the government with their right to vote, they could’ve made a significant difference, because the slaves outnumbered the elites at one point.

Not only that, but the elites drilled into the poor whites’ minds that because their skin was white, they were superior to black slaves, even if they both lived in poverty; the mere thought of having white skin was believed to give them a boost in their ability to be heard, leading them to believe that they were being heard as well.

If it was suspected that if granted freedom, blacks would become “a menace to everyone,” they were “portrayed as a danger to all.” The black slaves were a shared adversary of both the affluent and the poor.

additional stuff to be displayed…

White underclassmen need to wake up because they are living in denial; they want to have a say in our society; and the government has not failed the affluent; rather, they have failed everyone else save themselves.

The impoverished white underclass believes Trump is concerned about them and will take their ideas into consideration, but open your eyes. He will not make America great, he will lie, and he will not care; it is not about making America great, it is about making the great more greater.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

  • Users have posted a total of 6743 times since April 8th, 2016. The most recent post was 9:16 AM on April 8th, 2016. At the very least, communists on Edwards Mill Road would not have been robbed without a struggle
  • Posted on April 8th, 2016, 9:18 a.m., by a user who has been online for 231 months and has 59928 posts. Racism in the United States is a phenomenon that transcends geographical boundaries. Southerners, on the other hand, are more inclined to make political judgments based on race or prejudice. Posted on April 8th, 2016, 9:34 a.m.,, User Since 207 months ago, User Post Count: 14120pack81 wrote:Racism in the United States is a phenomenon that transcends geographical boundaries. Southerners, on the other hand, are more inclined to make political judgments based on race or prejudice. It’s clear that you don’t have any biases
  • You don’t seem to have any. On April 8th, 2016, 10:02 AM,, User Since 231 months ago, User Post Count: 59928JaegerWolf wrote:pack81 wrote:In the United States, racism is a phenomenon that transcends geographical boundaries. Southerners, on the other hand, are more inclined to make political judgments based on race or prejudice. I think it’s clear that you don’t have any biases against anyone. Thanks
  • Posted on April 8th, 2016, 10:08 a.m., by 7870pack81, who has been a member for 142 months and has a total of 7870 posts. Racism in the United States typically recognizes no geographical boundaries. Southerners, on the other hand, are more inclined to make political judgments based on race or prejudice. Do you have any evidence for this, or is it just your opinion? posted on April 8th, 2016, 10:18 AM by BleedsCanesRed (since 231 months ago), user post count: 59928BleedsCanesRed wrote:pack81 wrote:Racism in the United States is a phenomenon that transcends geographical boundaries. Southerners, on the other hand, are more inclined to make political judgments based on race or prejudice. Do you have any evidence to back up your claim, or is it simply your opinion? Yes, and it appears to be supported by a large amount of evidence
  • Users have posted 38398 times since April 8th, 2016, at 10:21 a.m., and have been on the site for 225 months. Writer DonteverGiveUp expressed himself as follows:–––––––––– PackLTBuy wrote:embarrassing It’s to think that anyone might find such material to be informative. This is as though the affluent are a homogenous Republican majority. Poor whites vote Republican because they understand that liberal egalitarian delusions are precisely what contributes to the continuation of oppression. – No, they don’t believe that. Just a bunch of impoverished white right-wing garbage who aren’t aware that left-wing policies would genuinely benefit them rather than harm them. Actually, it was a misfortune. *their
  • The post was made on April 8th, 2016, 10:27 AM by a user who has been on the site for 142 months. The user has 7870 posts. pack81 wrote:BleedsCanesRed wrote:pack81 wrote:In the United States, racism is a phenomenon that transcends geographical boundaries. Southerners, on the other hand, are more inclined to make political judgments based on race or prejudice. Do you have any evidence to back up your claim, or is it simply your opinion? Yes, and it appears to be supported by a large amount of evidence. I’m not certain that data from 16 years ago is still relevant now. While the referenced article looks to support your position, I would want to see something more up to date to support it. This entry was posted on April 8th, 2016, 10:31 AM, by a user who has been online for 241 months, and has a total of 57434 posts. At the very least, the woman got one thing about herself correct: “I’m not someone extraordinary.” The author describes herself as “a poor, uneducated, white lady.”
  • Posted on April 8th, 2016, 10:32 AM,, User since 207 months ago, User Post Count: 14120
  • However, since 93 percent of black voters support the (half) black candidate, there is no evidence of racism, correct? This entry was posted on April 8th, 2016, 10:52 AM, by User since 231 months ago, with 59928 total posts. Jaeger Nonetheless, when 93 percent of blacks vote for the (half) black candidate, there is no evidence of racism, correct? No, I would not say that. Posted on April 8th, 2016, 11:07 a.m., User since 243 months ago, Total number of posts by this user: 5421 BleedsCanesRed wrote:pack81 wrote:BleedsCanesRed wrote:pack81 wrote:BleedsCanesRed wrote:pack81 wrote:BleedsCanesRed wrote:pack81 wrote:BleedsCanesRed wrote:pack81 wrote:BleedsCanesRed wrote:pack81 wrote:BleedsCanesRed wrote:pack81 wrote:BleedsCanesRe Racism in the United States is a phenomenon that transcends geographical boundaries. Southerners, on the other hand, are more inclined to make political judgments based on race or prejudice. Do you have any evidence to back up your claim, or is it simply your opinion? Yes, and it appears to be supported by a large amount of evidence. I’m not certain that data from 16 years ago is still relevant now. I agree that the article you provided looks to substantiate your thesis, but I would want to see something more up to date. Is it possible that hundreds of years of southern honky bigotry have transformed in 16 years? Yes, it’s quite likely
  • Users have posted 98082 times since April 8th, 2016, at 11:11 a.m., and they have been active for 186 months. White males are afraid of UFC fans, and they support Trump, according to Arum. Top Rank CEO Bob Arum has once again taken a shot at the UFC, which is widely considered to be the best mixed martial arts organization in the world. Some time ago, Arum said that most UFC fans would support a fighter like Kelly Pavlik since the veteran had declared that most UFC fans were white skinheads. Pavlik disagreed and said that the majority of UFC fans were black. This week in Las Vegas, Arum is on the road promoting his new album. A trilogy battle between Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley will take place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Saturday, which his business is marketing. Pacquiao and Bradley have fought each other twice before. In his pre-fight publicity, Arum has mostly focused on Republican presidential contender Donald Trump. The PPV undercard on Saturday is dubbed the “No Trump undercard” because of President Donald Trump’s stance on deporting illegal immigrants and the large number of Mexican boxers competing on the PPV event. While talking about the UFC with various members of the media in the MGM Grand’s press room, Arum stated why the vast majority of their audience is supporting Donald Trump for president. He believes that the majority of the UFC audience is made up of white men who are fearful of becoming a minority in the United States—and that this is why he believes they are supporting Trump. “The UFC, they’ve done a fantastic job advertising themselves, but one thing I’ve said, and I’ll say it again, and I’ll say it straight out – the fans of the UFC are Donald Trump followers,” he said. “There is a distinction between boxing enthusiasts who favor Hillary, Bernie, and maybe John Kasich, and those who support Donald Trump.” “The overwhelming majority of UFC fans are Trump supporters — white guys who are terrified that this country will become a non-white majority country in the next 20 years,” Arum stated. That is why they are responding, and it is also why they are supporting a complete moron like Trump.” And it’s possible that’s why they enjoy UFC.”
  • Users have posted 14120 times since April 8th, 2016. The most recent post was made at 11:22 AM on April 8th, 2016. Despite this, when 93 percent of blacks vote for the (half) black candidate, there is no evidence of racism, does it make sense? No, I would not say that. You would, of course, do that. The only racists are white people from the South. This entry was posted on April 8th, 2016, 11:26 AM, by User since 241 months ago, with 59890 total posts. Arum seems to have forgotten that many older UFC fans used to be major boxing fans as well. You did a good job, moron. Users have posted a total of 98082 times since the 8th of April 2016, 11:30 a.m., and they have been active for 186 months. Big Sexy Pack wrote:Arum seems to have forgotten that many older UFC fans used to be huge boxing enthusiasts as well. You did a good job, moron. I noticed it today and thought it would be appropriate to start this post
  • He’s certainly ruffled a few feathers there. The post was made on April 8th, 2016, 11:36 AM, by a user who has been online for 241 months. The user has 24127 posts in total. Bob Arum is absolutely correct, in my opinion. Consider the fact that UFC combat looks to be genuine and not rigged
  • It is legitimate and honest, as opposed to other sports. Consider the fact that boxing has been corrupted, rigged, bought and paid for, and that the fighters are dishonest and illegitimate as a result of this. Consequently, his analogy between Bernie and Hillary was spot-on
  • Posted on April 8th, 2016, 11:56 a.m., by a user who has been online for 231 months and has 59928 posts. Yet, when 93 percent of blacks vote for the (half) black candidate, there is no evidence of racism, right? No, I would not say that. You would, of course, do that. The only racists are white people from the South. That is not correct at all
  • Posted on April 8th, 2016, 12:56 PM, by a user who has been online for 221 months and has 15646 posts. NNSH93 wrote:aawolf, thank you for your time. If you believe that the white South is more “racist” than the northern states, you need to broaden your horizons. Take note of what I wrote in parenthesis: at the very least publicly and politically. Do you believe that this is historically accurate? Here are a few examples of topics you might want to learn more about: Slavery
  • The KKK
  • Jim Crow laws that segregated the races BY LAW
  • Lynchings of black activists
  • The Marches from Selma
  • Opposition by Governors and politicians publicly blocking the Brown v. Board of Education decision while the National Guard is called in to restore order
  • Redlining (which occurred in the North as well, but occurred more frequently in the South)
  • Voter ID laws
  • And all of the articles posted on this site about specific incidents of Mexican immigrants committing crimes. I’m sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities by stating that the southern states have historically been more racist in public and political discourse. Even now, racism is becoming more visible and politically influential. Posted on April 8th, 2016, 1:02 PM, by a user who has been online for 239 months and has 36730 posts. aawolf Written by:NNSH93 If you believe that the white South is more “racist” than the northern United States, you really need to go out and see more. Take note of what I wrote in parenthesis: at the very least publicly and politically. Do you believe that this is historically accurate? Here are a few examples of topics you might want to learn more about: slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow laws that segregated the races BY LAW, lynchings of black activists, the Marches from Selma, opposition by Governors and politicians publicly blocking the Brown v. Board of Education decision while the National Guard is called in to restore order, redlining (which occurred in the North as well, but occurred more frequently in the South), voter ID laws, and all of the articles posted on this site about specific incidents of Mexican immigrants committing crimes. I’m sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities by stating that the southern states have historically been more racist in public and political discourse. Even now, racism is becoming more visible and politically influential. Those racists were on a mission to keep minorities at bay. User submitted a post on April 8th, 2016, 1:05 p.m. Since 158 months ago, the number of posts by users has increased to 8625. NNSH93 wrote:aawolf, NNSH93 wrote:aawolf, If you believe that the white South is more “racist” than the northern states, you need to broaden your horizons. Take note of what I wrote in parenthesis: at the very least publicly and politically. Do you believe that this is historically accurate? Here are a few examples of topics you might want to learn more about: slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow laws that segregated the races BY LAW, lynchings of black activists, the Marches from Selma, opposition by Governors and politicians publicly blocking the Brown v. Board of Education decision while the National Guard is called in to restore order, redlining (which occurred in the North as well, but occurred more frequently in the South), voter ID laws, and all of the articles posted on this site about specific incidents of Mexican immigrants committing crimes. I’m sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities by stating that the southern states have historically been more racist in public and political discourse. Even now, racism is becoming more visible and politically influential. I see AA is coming in hard for the worst poster of all time. With opponents such as PB88, Teapot, and 81, he’ll need to bring his “A” game, and it appears like he will do just that
  • Posted on April 8th, 2016, 1:06 PM, by a user who has been online for 41 months and has 242574 posts. Page 2 (top of page 2) It took a lot longer than I anticipated— The caged bird sings for a reason, according to whatwhomcgoo.- Posted on April 8th, 2016, 1:16 PM, by a user who has been online for 221 months and has 15646 posts. bobbyjay wrote:aawolf wrote:NNSH93 wrote:aawolf, thanks for your help. If you believe that the white South is more “racist” than the northern states, you need to broaden your horizons. Take note of what I wrote in parenthesis: at the very least publicly and politically. Do you believe that this is historically accurate? Here are a few examples of topics you might want to learn more about: slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow laws that segregated the races BY LAW, lynchings of black activists, the Marches from Selma, opposition by Governors and politicians publicly blocking the Brown v. Board of Education decision while the National Guard is called in to restore order, redlining (which occurred in the North as well, but occurred more frequently in the South), voter ID laws, and all of the articles posted on this site about specific incidents of Mexican immigrants committing crimes. I’m sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities by stating that the southern states have historically been more racist in public and political discourse. Even now, racism is becoming more visible and politically influential. Those racists were on a mission to keep minorities at bay! Yeah, bobbyjay, I’m completely out of my mind with batcrap. If I believe that these laws were passed in order to disenfranchise minorities, I must be insane with ignorance and deluding thinking. It’s as if I don’t read anything and have my head buried in the sand at all times. Nevertheless, there are many who disagree with me who are not members of the Democratic Underground or lunatic leftist organizations. This includes pretty much everyone who does not belong to the Republican echo-chamber, which is where the majority of this board’s members reside: id=”M97307413″> Posted on April 8th, 2016, 1:19 PM, by a user who has been online for 239 months and has 36730 posts. My next thread will be titled “Why Liberals cry racism, racism, racism when there is a policy dispute.” I’ll start it after that. Please feel free to add your thoughts. It is OK to bring up recent topics of relevance such as slavery and Reconstruction in order to make your views
  • This entry was posted on April 8th, 2016, 2:22 PM, by User since 230 months ago, with a total of 15632 posts. Lollerbobbyjay wrote:For the next post, I’ll create one titled “Why Liberals Cry Racism, Racism, Racism” to explain why liberals scream racism, racism, racism whenever there is a policy dispute. Please feel free to add your thoughts. It is OK to bring up recent topics of relevance such as slavery and Reconstruction in order to make your views
See also:  When I Say You Say Chant

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

This entry was posted on April 8th, 2016, 9:16 AM by a user who has been on the site for 96 months and has made 674 posts in total. In any case, communists on Edwards Mill Road would not have been robbed without putting up a struggle. Users have made 59928 posts since April 8th, 2016, at 9:18 a.m. and have been active for 231 months. When it comes to racism in the United States, there are no geographical limitations. Southerners, on the other hand, are more inclined to base political judgments on race or prejudice.

  • Racism in the United States is a phenomenon that transcends geographical boundaries.
  • No one can deny that you are free of preconceptions; it is obvious that you do not.
  • Southerners, on the other hand, are more inclined to base political judgments on race or prejudice.
  • Thanks; When racism is practiced in the United States, it typically has no geographical boundaries.
  • Has that been proven, or is it only your opinion?
  • Southerners, on the other hand, are more inclined to base political judgments on race or prejudice.
  • It appears to be true, and it is supported by a large amount of evidence.

Never give up, as Dontevergiveup put it, since you can’t win without trying.

And it’s not as though the affluent are all Republicans.

– Apparently no one believes it.

Really, that was a misfortune.

The user has made 7870 posts.

Southerners, on the other hand, are more inclined to base political judgments on race or prejudice.

See also:  Gregorian Chant Originated From Which Pope

The answer appears to be affirmative and based on an overwhelming amount of information.

However, while the article you provided appears to support your position, I would want to see something more recent.

and have been active for 241 months.

Users have made 59928 posts since April 8th, 2016.

Jaeger Nevertheless, when 93 percent of blacks vote for the (half) black candidate, there is no evidence of racism, correct?

bleedingcanesred wrote:pack81 wrote:bleedingcanesred wrote:pack81 wrote:BleedingcanesRed wrote:pack81 wrote:BleedsCanesRed wrote:pack81 wrote:BleedsCanesRed wrote:pack81 wrote:BleedsCanesRed wrote:pack81 wrote:BleedsCanesRed wrote:pack81 wrote:BleedsCanesRed wrote:pack81 wrote When it comes to racism in the United States, there are no geographical limitations.

  • You don’t have any evidence to back up your claim, so is it simply your guess?
  • However, I’m not certain that data from 16 years ago is still relevant in 2018.
  • Are there any differences between now and 16 years ago in terms of racist attitudes in the southern honky tonk?
  • White males are afraid of UFC fans, and they support Trump, according to Arum!
  • When Arum said that most UFC fans would support a fighter like Kelly Pavlik a few years ago due to the veteran’s claim that the majority of UFC fans were white skinheads, the veteran was met with derision.
  • His firm is advertising Saturday’s HBO Pay-Per-View event, which will feature a trilogy showdown between Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, which is being promoted by his company.

Because to Trump’s stance on deporting illegal immigrants and the large number of Mexican boxers on the PPV undercard, Saturday’s PPV undercard is dubbed the “No Trump undercard.” In the MGM Grand’s press room, Arum was discussing the UFC with various members of the media, and he revealed why the bulk of their audience is supporting Donald Trump for president.

  • “The UFC, they’ve done a fantastic job advertising themselves, but one thing I’ve said, and I’ll say it again, and I’ll say it straight out – the fans of the UFC are Donald Trump followers,” says the president.
  • In Arum’s words, “the overwhelming majority of UFC fans are Donald Trump followers – white guys who are terrified that this country will become a non-white majority country in 20 years.” That is why they are responding, and that is also why they are supporting a complete moron like Trump.
  • The most recent post was made at 11:22 am on April 8th, 2016.
  • That is not my opinion.
  • South-of-the-border whites are the only ones who practice racism.
  • Thank you for your service, fool!
  • Many older UFC fans were formerly avid boxing supporters, as Big Sexy Pack pointed out in his post.

I observed it today and thought it would be appropriate to start this post; he’s certainly ruffled some feathers there.

Arum has made an excellent point, in my opinion.

Consider the fact that boxing has been corrupted, rigged, bought and paid for, and that the fighters are dishonest and illegitimate as a result of these practices.

JaegerWolf wrote:pack81 wrote:JaegerWolf wrote:Yet when 93 percent of blacks vote for the (semi) black candidate, there is no evidence of racism, right?

You’d think so, wouldn’t you?

Clearly, this is not correct.

NNSH93 wrote: aawolf, thank you for your time and consideration.

I included “at least publicly and politically” in parenthesis to emphasize my point.

Take a look at some instances of what you may learn by doing some research: Slavery; the KKK; Jim Crow laws that segregated the races BY LAW; lynchings of black activists; the Marches from Selma; opposition by Governors and politicians publicly blocking the Brown v.

See also:  What Does Ravens Chant Mean

Even now, racism is becoming more visible and politically influential; The post was made on April 8th, 2016, at 1:02 PM, by a user who has been online for 239 months and has 36730 posts.

I included “at least publicly and politically” in parenthesis to emphasize my point.

Take a look at some instances of what you may learn by doing some research: slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow laws that segregated the races BY LAW, lynchings of black activists, the Marches from Selma, opposition by Governors and politicians publicly blocking the Brown v.

Even now, racism is becoming more visible and politically influential in society.

User submitted a post on April 8th, 2016, 1:05 PM.

aawolf wrote:NNSH93 wrote:aawolf, thank you for your time and consideration.

I included “at least publicly and politically” in parenthesis to emphasize my point.

Take a look at some instances of what you may learn by doing some research: slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow laws that segregated the races BY LAW, lynchings of black activists, the Marches from Selma, opposition by Governors and politicians publicly blocking the Brown v.

Even now, racism is becoming more visible and politically influential in society.

With opponents such as PB88, Teapot, and 81, he’s going to have to be on his game, and it appears like he will be.

The most recent post was on April 8th, 2016 at 1:06 PM.

The caged bird sings for a reason, according to whatwhomcgoo.

The writer bobbyjay wrote:aawolf wrote:NNSH93 wrote:aawolf, the writer For those who believe that the white South is more “racist” than the northern United States, it is imperative that they broaden their perspectives.

What makes you believe that this isn’t historically accurate?

Board of Education decision while the National Guard is called in to restore order, redlining (which occurred in the North as well, but occurred more frequently in the South), voter ID laws, and all of the articles posted on this site about specific incidents of Mexican immigrants committing crimes, If I offended your delicate sensibilities by stating that the southern states have traditionally been more racist in public and political life, please accept my apologetic apology.

  1. Even now, racism is becoming more visible and politically influential in society.
  2. My batcrap is completely out of control right now, bobbyjay.
  3. My head is firmly planted in the sand, as if I don’t read anything.
  4. These folks are as follows: id=”M97307413″> On April 8th, 2016, at 1:19 p.m., a user who has been online for 239 months has posted 36730 times.

Participate as much as you’d like. You can make your case by bringing up current topics of relevance such as slavery and Reconstruction.

Users have posted a total of 15632 times since April 8th, 2016, 2:22 PM, and have been active for 230 months. The next thread I’ll create will be titled “Why Liberals Cry Racism, Racism, Racism” and will discuss why liberals scream racism, racism, racism whenever they disagree on a policy position. Participate as much as you’d like. You can make your case by bringing up current topics of relevance such as slavery and Reconstruction.

  1. This was reblogged fromcalamityjon by teflondonnareblogger
  2. It was reblogged fromhoopertriplett by carys-awen
  3. It was reblogged fromcalamityjon by palomides
  4. It was reblogged fromcalamityjon by repeatbog
  5. It was reblogged fromcalamityjon by dylangrayconsumes
  6. It was reblogged fromcalamityjon by t As a strategy, “divide and conquer” has always shown to be one of the most effective. In all my years of history, I don’t recall ever hearing someone speak in depth about this
  7. Kalajorn liked this
  8. Banana-leto liked this
  9. Calamityjon posted this

Trump thanked ‘great people’ shown in Twitter video in which a man chants ‘white power’

In a video posted on Sunday morning, President Donald Trump said it was taken in the Villages retirement community in Florida, and in which a guy driving a golf cart with Trump campaign banners is seen chanting “white power,” the president said. The President shared a video on Twitter that showed Trump fans and anti-Trump demonstrators clashing with one another in the town. The President expressed his gratitude to the “wonderful individuals” who were featured in the film. “Thank you to all of the wonderful individuals in The Villages!

  1. Joe the Corrupt has been shot.
  2. “In the tweet, he expressed his thoughts.
  3. “President Trump is a great supporter of the Villages of America.
  4. However, what he did witness was a huge amount of passion from his numerous followers “Judd Deere, the White House’s deputy press secretary, made the announcement in a statement.
  5. Tim Scott described as “offensive” and “indefensible.” Scott, the only Black senator in the Republican conference, called the video “indefensible” before it was removed.

Rather than retweeting, he should just take the post down, Scott argued on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “in collaboration with Jake Tapper In an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper, US Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar stated that he had not seen or heard anything about the President’s tweet or the video that was shown on the same news program, but that “obviously neither the President, his administration, nor I would do anything to support white supremacy or anything that would support discrimination of any kind.” When Tapper inquired as to whether the President had made a mistake, Azar declined to say more.

“However, it goes without saying that the President, myself, and his whole administration will oppose any actions of white supremacy.” It’s probable that Trump tweeted the video because he happened to pass by a “Trump 2020” sign and didn’t pay attention, according to former national security advisor John Bolton, who spoke on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “Possibly, you may come to the conclusion that he heard it and thought it was racist, and that he tweeted it to spread the word about the message.

  • A logical conclusion may be reached in this situation.
  • According to Democratic National Committee leader Tom Perez, Trump’s actions are “simply unacceptable.” Trump’s actions are described as such by the Democratic National Committee.
  • Trump attempts to claim ignorance, the consistency of his acts – on Charlottesville and, most recently, in Lafayette Square – overshadows his empty statements, according to Perez in a statement.
  • On camera and in audio, the anti-Trump demonstrators are seen and heard yelling profanities at the Trump fans in the footage.
  • “If someone within our organization started talking about white power, would I be okay with it?
  • That would be categorically unacceptable to me “Gee shared his thoughts.
  • God, according to the teachings of the Bible, loves everyone.” The remark was reinforced by John Calandro, the group’s media coordinator, who mirrored the sentiment.
  • Over the course of his administration, Trump has inflamed racial tensions in the United States, and he has recently employed race-baiting language as he strives to mobilize his supporters in order to win a second term in office.
  • He has also maintained that he is not racist and that he has done more for the Black community than any other president in recent history.
  • During this month’s nationwide demonstrations against racial injustice and police brutality, the President has retreated into divisive themes rather than attempting to strike an uniting tone.

Recently, Trump posted a series of seemingly random films depicting White people being assaulted by Black people, asking in one of the videos: “Where are the protesters?” Police in Minneapolis issued a warning to protestors, saying “when the looting begins, the shooting begins,” a phrase that originated in the 1960s with a Miami police chief who was accused of bigotry.

Biden is a former vice president of the United States.

But make no mistake about it: this is a struggle we will prevail in “Biden made the statement.

Nicky Robertson, Kevin Bohn, Manu Raju, Kevin Liptak, Ryan Nobles, and Donald Judd all contributed to this report, as did CNN’s Kevin Bohn and Manu Raju.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *