r/Gunners – If you are a new Gooner this might be a useful guide to chants and some stories behind them. (pretty long post)
After the Everton game, someone uploaded a chant to the effect of “She wore a yellow ribbon.” “Wtf is this?” said a handful of individuals in response to the video. He was scolded mercilessly for not knowing what he was talking about. Since we are always gaining new followers, and we have a significant international following, it is unlikely that everyone will be familiar with our history or chants, which is understandable. Since 1886, we’ve been in business! If you are unfamiliar with any of the chants, here is some information for you, including the history of some of them.
Google, on the other hand, will.
so One-nil to Arsenal, One-nil to Arsenal, One-nil to Arsenal, One-nil to Arsenal, One-nil to Arsenal, One-nil to Arsenal, One-nil to Arsenal!
However, it was the Arsenal defense of the late 1980s and early 1990s, which was well-drilled and virtually impenetrable, particularly under George Graham, that gave rise to the popular cry of the time.
- Opposition supporters reacted negatively, with chants of “boring, dull Arsenal.” When we played Wengerball, we took that chant back and used it humorously while slapping a team by a couple of goals in the process.
- We will follow the Arsenal across land and water (as well as to Leicester) and we will follow the Arsenal to triumph.
- Behind the phrase “and Leicester,” it appears that there are a few stories to tell.
- During the third round, we faced them five times.
- Anyway, because the fourth and fifth replays were held at Filbert Street in Leicester, some supporters had to go up to Leicester twice in a week.
- By the way, we were dressed in yellow for the final, but more on that in a second.
- It was the month of May and she was wearing, wearing, wearing a yellow ribbon, two times!
And we’re heading to the famous Wembley Stadium!
“She Wore a Yellow Ribbon” is an ancient marching song from the United States military.
If you question her, “Why the decoration?” she will respond, “Because I like it.” “It’s fur my sweetheart who’s fur, fur away,” she’ll say.
Of course, this is for the ribbons that are typically tied atop the cup.
In the 1978/79/80 FA Cup finals, we wore the color yellow.
The FA Cup final was always played in May, and it was always the final game of the season.
Another banner may be found at the Emirates as well!
It’s a dream come true to be a Gooner, and it’s an even better dream come true to be a Gooner!
Paddy exclaimed, “B’Jesus!” By Jesus Said Paddy, I sing it so well that I’m thinking I’ll go up and sing it again just for fun.
Again and over and over and over and over again You won’t be able to hear this much at ground level.
An irishman is referred to as “paddy” in a pejorative manner by others.
I’m Irish, and this song has done absolutely nothing to offend me.
over and over and over again:Pthe next three are ones that everyone from every club has their own variety of.
It is true that we adore Arsenal; we do so; we adore Arsenal; we do; we adore Arsenal; we do; Oh Arsenal, how we adore you!
Arsenal till the day I die, Arsenal until the day I die I know I am, I’m certain I am, and I’ll be an Arsenal fan till the day I die.
Rocky Rocky, Rocky Rocky!
Rocky Rocastle’s real name is David Rocastle.
Unfortunately, he went away in the year 2001.
He was the team I was following shortly before I started following Arsenal (I was five when he departed), but every Arsenal fan should be familiar with his name.
Perry Groves is ranked first!
Perry Groves is the third person on the list!
Perry Groves is the fifth person on the list!
Liam Brady is the seventh person on the list!
Perry Groves is the ninth person on the list!
Perry Groves is the eleventh person on the list!
Everyone in the world lives in a Perry Groves world, a Perry Groves world, and a Perry Groves world again!
This was brought to my attention.
Moreover, because Perry was, shall we say, less than George Best, we turned this into his cry!
Consider the fact that Carl Jenkinson is now playing.
Some people do not include him in the top ten since he is number seven.
We represent the North Bank/We represent the Clock End/We represent the East Stand.
We’re on the north side of the river.
This was followed by the end of the clock We’re the Clock’s Expiration.
We’re the Clock End, and we’re located in Highbury.
This is my favorite chant to be a part of, and I’m delighted it’s available in the emirates, where it will hopefully grow in volume each week!
I’m going to start chanting anti-Tottenham because fuck them.
Pick one of the options from the list We were the champions of the league!
On the pitch at White Hart Lane, we were victorious in our league!
At White Hart Lane, we were victorious in the league!
Make certain that they are aware of this.
Make sure they are reminded of the fact that they previously won it in black and white.
(We were victorious in the league.) In Manchester, to be exact!
At Old Trafford, we were victorious in the league!
It was a pleasure to sing to them at that time of day.
(Play The Battle Hymn of the Republic (Julia Ward Howe) followed by God Save Ireland (T.D.
Tottenham Hotspur, the swanky Premier League club, traveled to Rome to meet with Pope Francis!
Tottenham Hotspur, the swanky Premier League club, traveled to Rome to meet with Pope Francis!
What is this Arsenal team that everyone keeps referring to?
“We’re the lads in red and white!” says the group.
As for the mother, she’s a whoooooooooore!
She’s a whore, no doubt about it!
Please hang on to whoooooooore as long as you possibly can!
What are your thoughts on Tottenham?
(Another Gooner will exclaim) (Crowd)SHIT!
(a Gooner will exclaim) (Crowd)TOTTENHAM!
(a Gooner will exclaim) (Applause from the audience)That’s fine!
We despise Tottenham and we despise Tottenham even more!
“We are the Tottenham Hotspur detractors!” (Congratulations, ddos!
depending on your company, you might want to leave out that last part.” Y*ddos!)”you might want to leave out that final bit based on your company.” We are the Arsenal lads, and we are here to help you.
You must submit or die if you are a Tottenham fan, since we are all supporters of the Premier League champions Arsenal.
Arsenal is our team, and we despise Tottenham Hotspur.
I hope this has provided some useful information to some new enthusiasts. Participate in the shouts if you’re heading to the ground or into a bar. Remember to stay up with the Arsenal (even if it means following them to Leicester!) Dr. Tl;Dr. COYG
20 Arsenal Chants All True Fans Should Know
- The Premier League is well-known for the tremendous atmosphere that it creates. The sound of thousands of supporters singing in unison can be heard on every level of the stadium. Some claim that the Emirates Stadium lacks the atmosphere of the more compact Highbury Stadium, but anyone who witnessed the last derby match between Arsenal and Tottenham would agree that the new stadium can be just as noisy as the old one. Many of the songs that will be sung in the new stadium are the same as those that resounded around Highbury for nearly a century before it opened. So, here it is: a hymnal to lead you through your visit to the Emirates Stadium, which has been dubbed “the church of football” by some. With the exception of ” Arsenal ” and ” Red Army,” which are both uninspiringly repetitive chants, this is a reasonably thorough collection. Taking a deep breath, moving on to the next slide, opening your lungs, and joining the Arsenal choir are all options.
- Because of the great atmosphere created during matches, the Premier League is well-known worldwide. The sound of thousands of people chanting in unison can be heard on every level of the stadium, which rocked. Though some have claimed that the Emirates Stadium lacks the intimacy of Highbury, anyone who witnessed the last derby match between Arsenal and Tottenham would agree that the new stadium can be just as raucous. Numerous melodies that will be sung in the new stadium are the same ones that resounded throughout Highbury for over a century. Hence, we present to you: a hymnal to guide you through your visit to the Emirates Stadium, which has been dubbed “the church of football.” With the exception of ” Arsenal ” and ” Red Army,” which are both uninspiringly repetitive mantras, this is a rather thorough list overall. As you take a long deep breath, go on to the next slide, expand your lungs, and join the Arsenal choir
- Alternatively, Arsenal’s away fans follow the Gunners everywhere they go — or, as one song puts it: “Over land, sea, and Leicester.” This song is very popular on road journeys, which is understandable given its subject matter. “Land of Hope and Glory,” a patriotic song initially penned by Edward Elgar and transformed into a patriotic song at the beginning of the twentieth century, is used as the musical accompaniment.
- A war cry, rather than a song, this serves as a rallying call for troops. A blood-curdling phrase is at the core of the song, which reads: “If you are a Tottenham supporter, submit or you will die!” This chant encapsulates the violent tribal aspect of Premier League football to a great degree.
- To be a Goo-ner is an exciting experience. Ooh to be a Goo-ner is an exciting experience. To be a Goo-ner is an exciting experience. While it’s quite easy to remember, it’s also extremely catchy. This chant perfectly reflects the distinct thrill of being an Arsenal supporter. The sentiment is unambiguous: there is no greater club to be a part of than this one.
- Perry Groves was a member of the Arsenal team from 1986 until 1992. During that period, his amazing work ethic earned him the status of cult hero among his peers. Perry Groves is listed as playing in every position from No. 1 to No. 12 in this song, which is set to the tune of The Beatles’ classic song “Yellow Submarine.” Except for No. 7, which still belongs to the eternal and incomparable Liam Brady, there are no other exceptions.
- “She Wore a Yellow Ribbon” is an ancient marching song from the United States military. The original lyrics, which were copyrighted by George A. Norton in 1917, are as follows: “Why the decoration?” you might wonder. She wears a yeller ribbon around her neck, which she wears both in winter and summer, according to the locals. “It’s fur my sweetheart who’s fur, fur away,” she’ll say. “It’s fur my beloved who’s fur, fur away.” For their own promotional objectives, Arsenal has adapted the song, modifying the lyrics to: “She wore! She had on! She was decked out with a bright yellow ribbon! She donned a yellow ribbon during the festive month of May, and when I inquired as to the reason for her wearing the ribbon, she said, “It’s for the Arsenal, and we’re going to Wembley!” Wembley! Wembley! We’re the venerable Arsenal, and we’re on our way to Wembley! A strong association exists between the song and Arsenal’s FA Cup successes in recent years. The ribbons in question are symbolic of the ribbons that are famously tied around the cup each year
- Whatever their feelings about Arsenal’s current manager, all Arsenal supporters will undoubtedly agree that there is “only one Arsene Wenger” in the entire world. Drop by the Emirates Stadium and you’ll be able to hear 60,000 people doing so in unison
- Although “Good Old Arsenal” was first published as a single in 1971, it only peaked at No. 16 on the UK singles chart that year. A former player, manager, and broadcaster named Jimmy Hill wrote the words for the song. The tune can still be heard ringing across the United Arab Emirates on occasion.
- The single version of “Good Old Arsenal” was released in 1971 and peaked at No. 16 on the UK singles chart. A former player, manager, and broadcaster named Jimmy Hill wrote the words to the song. There are still echoes of the song ringing across the United Arab Emirates on occasion.
- Among Arsenal supporters, this is without a doubt one of the most well-known anthems in the world. A major reason for the song’s ongoing appeal is because the final line puts doubt on the professional actions of the mother of the current Tottenham manager, who is the subject of the song. Of course, this implies that the chant needs to be updated every time the Spurs choose a new coach for the team. I’m confident that the Arsenal supporters will soon become accustomed to the peculiar scansion of Andre Villas-Boas’ name
- For the time being, though, they are trying to cope with it.
- It was at Highbury that this song was conceived, when the North Bank and Clock End stands would chant in ferocious antagonism to one another. Although it is no longer played regularly, it may be heard on occasion at the Emirates Stadium. Fans scream it out to recall the wonderful experiences they had at the venerable old stadium and to pay tribute to those who stood on the terraces with them.
- David Rocastle came up through Arsenal’s youth system and went on to play more than 200 appearances for the club throughout his career. Arsenal supporters were disappointed when he was traded to Leeds United in 1992, as he had developed a good bond with them. Although Rocastle was diagnosed with non-Hodgkins’ lymphoma in March 2001, the true tragedy occurred when he went suddenly the following month. Arsenal supporters continue to chant his name with pride and devotion. As a symbol of respect for Rocastle’s legacy, Arsenal fans sang non-stop during a match against Reading last season. The match took place on June 12, the 12-year anniversary of Rocastle’s death.
- David Rocastle came up through Arsenal’s development system and went on to play more than 200 games for the club during his time with the club. Arsenal supporters were disappointed when he was traded to Leeds United in 1992, as he had a good rapport with them. Although Rocastle was diagnosed with non-Hodgkins’ lymphoma in March 2001, the true tragedy occurred when he went suddenly a few months later in April 2001. With pride and passion, Arsenal fans continue to shout his name in the club’s honour. As a symbol of respect for Rocastle’s legacy, Arsenal fans sang non-stop during a match against Reading last season. The match took place on June 12, the 12-year anniversary of Rocastle’s passing.
- Arsenal fans were justifiably ecstatic in 2002, after a Sylvain Wiltord goal helped the club win the Premier League at Old Trafford. When they returned to Manchester, they immortalized the experience with this song, which is performed with great fervor everytime Arsenal returns to the city. Manchester United fans are resolved not to let their team’s moment of triumph at the alleged “Theatre of Dreams” pass them by.
- For Arsenal, there was only one thing that could beat winning the Premier League at Old Trafford: winning the trophy at Tottenham Hotspur’s stadium, which they despise more than any other. Unbelievably, it is precisely what Arsenal achieved just two years later, in 2004, to win the Premier League. This is a chant that will be around for a long time. Arsenal fans are unlikely to forget their team’s victory over Tottenham in a short period of time.
- This is the subject of a popular song with lyrics to this effect. Nevertheless, when Arsene Wenger assembled the remarkable “Invincibles” squad of 2003-04, Arsenal supporters might be forgiven for believing that they were witnessing “the finest team the world has ever seen.”
- This is the subject of a popular song with similar lyrics. Nevertheless, when Arsene Wenger assembled the remarkable “Invincibles” squad of 2003-04, Arsenal supporters might be forgiven for believing that they were witnessing “the finest team the world had ever seen.”
- Olivier Giroud is well on his way to become a legendary player for the Arsenal. On that long and tough road, his winning goal in the recent North London derby was the next step forward. He already has a fantastic chant, which he sings consistently and enthusiastically to the tune of The Beatles’ “Hey Jude.” Several pieces of evidence imply that his live performances are now on par with the popularity of his song
- Steve Bould is a popular figure among Arsenal supporters, despite the fact that he has no hair on his head. They have a fondness for telling him how they feel in musical style. Because of Bould’s recent appointment as assistant manager, this cry has gained fresh traction around the Emirates Stadium.
- When Theo Walcott joined Arsenal in 2006, he was seen as a valuable commodity due to his nationality as an Englishman. The Arsenal fans opted to recognize this by chanting “Englishman in New York,” which is based on Sting’s song of the same name. Despite the fact that Walcott is surrounded by players like as Jack Wilshere, Carl Jenkinson, and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain these days, the song is still as popular as it was before.
Discover what do we think of tottenham ‘s popular videos
2.9K Likes, 155 Comments. TikTok video from Milz (@.arsenalzone1): “What do we think of Tottenham?shitfyp”. Boys changing rooms be like:. original sound.
What are our thoughts about Tottenham? fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp fyp
52.5K Likes, 627 Comments. TikTok video from Footy chants (@footy.chants): “Absolute classicCinderellaMoviefypforyoupagechantsfootyforyoufypシfyfootball”. Jack wilshere leads the “what do we think of Tottenham chant” | Part 30. original sound.
whatdowethinkoftottenham? Hashtag Videos on TikTok
What do you think about Tottenham? | This video has been seen by 17.2K people. On TikTok, you may see short films about what do you think about Tottenham? See all of the videos
Whatdoyouthinkoftottenham | This video has been seen by 3.5 million people. On TikTok, you may see short movies on what people think about Tottenham. See all of the videos
whatdoyouthinkoftottenham Hashtag Videos on TikTok
Whatdoyouthinkoftottenham | This video has been seen by 430.5K people. On TikTok, you may watch short movies on what you think about Tottenham. See all of the videos
| 430.5K people have viewed this video. whatdoyouthinkoftottenham TikTok is a platform where you can watch short movies on what you believe about Tottenham. Browse through all of the videos
23.2K Likes, 630 Comments. TikTok video from That Widowed Guy (@jamie.warrior): ” tottenhamarsenalforyoupagewhatdowethinkoftottenhamforyouwaywidowedandyoungttmabamsportfootballthankyou”. What do we think of Tottenham.
whatdoyouthinkofmechallenge Hashtag Videos on TikTok
Whatdoyouthinkofmechallenge | This video has been seen by 37.7K people. On TikTok, you may see short films about the whatdoyouthinkofmechallenge. See all of the videos
Challenge: What Do You Think of Me? | This video has been viewed by 37.7K people. Take part in the What Do You Think of Me Challenge by watching short films on TikTok. Browse through all of the videos
whatdoyouthink Hashtag Videos on TikTok
What do you think? | This video has been viewed by 353.4 million people. On TikTok, you may watch short films on what you think. See all of the videos Download the TikTok application. TikTok may be downloaded by scanning the QR code with your camera. Send yourself a text message with a link to TikTok’s download page.
Tottenham chants: Lyrics & videos to the most popular Spurs songs
Are you planning a trip to the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium? Make an effort to become familiar with some of the Lilywhites’ most well-known chants. Despite the fact that Tottenham has left the old White Hart Lane behind them, the club’s fans have brought their favorite terrace tunes with them. An attractive style of play has assisted the north London club in reclaiming its reputation as one of the most feared teams in England over the last several years, and the club’s loyal supporters have not ceased making noise throughout the process.
- Chelsea’s title quest is beginning to disintegrate as a result of Covid, injuries, and a reluctance to risk young players. Brazil’s Ronaldo comes to Cruzeiro with a mission: to help the club’s struggling first division rival. Man City emerge as the major winners as Covid-hit Liverpool lose in a thriller at Tottenham
- Last-minute Christmas presents for football aficionados include the following 22 items:
Additionally, you may learn about Man Utd chants, Liverpool chants, Manchester City chants, Chelsea chants, Arsenal chants, and Everton songs. chants
- Tottenham Hotspur deserves all the accolades in the world. The Spurs march into the arena. Come on, Tottenham
- We adore you
- Come on, Tottenham
- We are the Park Lane Tottenham
- We are a professional soccer team. He’s one of our own
- He belongs to us. We’ve got Alli on our team. Victor Wanyama
- Victor Wanyama He’s one of our own
- He belongs to us. Jan Vertonghen is a fantastic player. Eric Dier is one of my favorite actors.
Glory glory, Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham Hotspur, glory glory Tottenham Hotspur, glory glory Tottenham Hotspur, as the Spurs continue their march forward. Tottenham are the best team the world has ever seen, Tottenham are the greatest team the world has ever seen, Tottenham are the greatest team the world has ever seen, Tottenham are the greatest team the world has ever seen, and the Spurs continue to march forward. Our team is kings of White Hart Lane, our team is kings of White Hart Lane, our team is kings of White Hart Lane, our team is kings of White Hart Lane, and our team is kings of White Hart Lane, and the Spurs keep marching on.
Loyal Spurs supporters and they attend every game, Loyal Spurs followers and they attend every game, Loyal Spurs supporters and they attend every game, Loyal Spurs supporters and they attend every game, to see the Spurs march on.
The Spurs go marching in
And I want to be in that number when the Spurs march in, because I want to be there to see them. Oh, and when the Spurs march in, it’s going to be epic.
Come on you Spurs!
And I want to be in that number when the Spurs march in, because I want to be there to see them. Oh, and when the Spurs march in, it’ll be a party.
We love you Tottenham
Oh, when the Spurs come marching in, I want to be in that number, Oh, when the Spurs come marching in.
We’re the Park Lane Tottenham
Our team is called the Park Lane, our team is called the Park Lane, and our team is called the Park Lane Tottenham. Spurs are on the Shelf Side, Spurs are on the Shelf Side, Spurs are on the Shelf Side Tottenham.
He’s one of our own
Harry Kane, he’s one of our own, he’s one of our own, he’s one of our own, he’s one of our own, he’s one of our own.
We’ve got Alli
You don’t seem to get the fact that we have Alli, Dele Alli. He only cost £5 million, he’s better than Ozil, and we’ve got Dele Alli on our hands.
Victor Wanyama, Victor Wanyama, Victor Wanyama, Victor Wanyama Ooh, Victor Wanyama, He ate Spaghetti and declared it to be delicious, Du du du du,
Super Jan Vertonghen
Jan is just fantastic. Jan is fantastic, fantastic, fantastic, Jan Vertonghen is a super, super, super Jan Vertonghen.
I love Eric Dier
I adore Eric Dier, and Eric Dier adores me. I adore Eric Dier, and Eric Dier adores me. We’re all in this together now.
Glory Glory (football chant) – Wikipedia
“Glory Glory” is a pre-game shout that is heard in association football in the United Kingdom and other sports as well. It takes the music of the American Civil War hymn ” The Battle Hymn of the Republic “, with the chorus “Glory, Glory, Hallelujah” — but, instead of “Hallelujah,” the chant substitutes the name (or a four-syllable modification) of the team that is being chanted for. Because of the chant’s widespread popularity, numerous clubs have recorded their own version of it and released it as an official team song.
|“Glory, Glory to the Hibees”|
|SinglebyHector Nicol with the Kelvin Country Dance Band|
|A-side||“Glory, Glory to the Hibees”|
|B-side||“The Boys in Maroon”|
|Songwriter(s)||Trad Arr. Hector Nicol|
The Scottish football club Although Hibernian may have been the first club to release the song as a single, it is thought that “Glory, Glory to the Hibees” by Hector Nicolis, recorded in the late 1950s, was the first to do so. During an April 1960 match against Wolves, Tottenham Hotspur is believed to have the first English club to sing the song as a football chant, but it only became a popular cry for the team after 1961. Leeds United and Manchester United are two more major teams who have adopted the song as their football anthem.
|“Glory Glory, Tottenham Hotspur”|
|A-side||” Ossie’s Dream “|
|B-side||“Glory, Glory, Tottenham Hotspur”|
|Label||Glory Records, Glory 1|
In the early 1960s, “Glory, Glory, Hallelujah” became a popular song among Tottenham fans, and it is still used as the club’s anthem today, as it was then. However, despite the fact that the song had previously been chanted by Tottenham Hotspur fans, the club’s widespread use of the song began in September 1961, during a home match against the Polish team Górnik Zabrze in the 1961–62 European Cup. Earlier in the season, the Polish press referred to the Tottenham team as “no angels” owing to their brutal tackling during the away encounter against Arsenal.
This is the night of revenge’, among others.
Later, members of the 1967 FA Cup-winning squad recorded the song, which was later released as an EP titled The Spurs Go Marching On.
The Tottenham Hotspur squad, in collaboration with Chas Daver, produced the song “Glory, Glory, Tottenham Hotspur” for the 1981 FA Cup Final, which was published as the B side to the single “Ossie’s Dream (Spurs Are on Their Way to Wembley).
|“Glory Glory, Leeds United”|
|SinglebyRonnie Hilton and The Leeds United AFC|
|A-side||“Glory Glory Leeds United”|
|B-side||“We Shall Not Be Moved”|
|Songwriter(s)||Trad Arr. Ronnie Hilton|
Spurs fans became enthralled with the song “Glory, Glory, Hallelujah” in the early 1960s, and it continues to be the club’s anthem to this day. However, despite the fact that the song had previously been chanted by Tottenham Hotspur fans, the club’s widespread use of the song began in September 1961, during a home match against the Polish team Górnik Zabrze during the 1961–62 European Cup. Due to their brutal tackling during the away encounter, the Polish press had earlier referred to the Spurs players as “no angels.” During the second leg at White Hart Lane, several supporters dressed in angel costumes and carried banners with messages such as ‘Glory be to glowing White Hart Lane’ and ‘Rejoice!
When Tottenham trounced the Poles 8–1, the fans erupted in applause and began shouting the chant “Glory Glory Hallelujah,” which became a Tottenham tradition.
|“Glory Glory Man United”|
|Recorded||1983, At Strawberry Studios, Stockport|
|Manchester Unitedsingles chronology|
|” Manchester United “(1976)||” Glory Glory Man United “(1983)||” We All Follow Man United “(1985)|
In the early 1960s, “Glory, Glory, Hallelujah” became a popular song among Tottenham fans, and it is still used as the club’s anthem today. Although the song may have been chanted by Tottenham Hotspur fans earlier, the club’s widespread use of the song began in September 1961, during a home match against the Polish team Górnik Zabrze in the 1961–62 European Cup. Because of their brutal tackling during the away encounter, the Polish press had earlier referred to the Spurs players as “no angels.” After that, several fans dressed up in angel costumes and marched through White Hart Lane, waving posters that said, among other things, “Glory be to glowing White Hart Lane” and “Rejoice!
Later, members of the 1967 FA Cup-winning squad recorded the song, which was later featured on the EP, The Spurs Go Marching On.
Glory Glory to South Sydney
The South Sydney Rabbitohs, an Australian rugby league team, have adopted the slogan “Glory Glory to South Sydney” for their home games. The song makes reference of all of the teams who were competing at the time the song was composed, as well as what Souths did to them when they played against them. Each lyric concludes with the phrase “They are dressed in Red and Green.”
- A number of other songs have been written to the melody of the Battle Hymn of the Republic. Footballers’ top-charting singles in the United Kingdom
The 28th of January in the year 2021.
WILSHERE has revealed that his famed anti-Tottenham chants cost him an eye-watering £35,000 to produce. The former Arsenal player was present to commemorate the occasion.
Tottenham Player Chant Dele Alli 5.79 MB Detailed Notes on fakaza
With the use of a frEsH paIr of HuFfLePuFf rObEs and some other items, Tottenham player Chant Dele Alli of mErLiN SpIeD his TrUnK with the help of his new mAtTrEsS, and a FrEsH paIr of HuFfLePuFfs and other items.
Arsenal fans chant anti-semitic song about Tottenham fans on the.
7th of March, 2016. A video has emerged showing Arsenal supporters shouting an anti-Semitic song before to the club’s match against Tottenham Hotspur at the Emirates Stadium last weekend.
Football chant – Wikipedia
During an association football match, a football chant, also known as a terrace song or chant, is frequently chanted by the spectators. Although they are frequently adaptations of popular songs, with the tune from which they are based, some of them are entirely unique. Some forms of abuse are ra.
Lasagne a Arsenal football songAFC chant lyrics
During an association football match, a football chant, also known as a terrace song or chant, is generally chanted. Although they are frequently adaptations of popular songs, with the tune from which they are based, some of them are entirely unique. Abuse is a term used to describe certain types of misconduct.
Angry voices, an unsavoury chant, the next Spurs manager and.
It was 3 days ago. Dele Alli excelled for Tottenham as he contributed significantly to the team’s comfortable 2-0 victory over Wolves (Image courtesy of Tottenham Hotspur).
We Are the Mags a Newcastle football songNUFC chant lyrics
Listen to the We Are the Mags football anthem and the Newcastle fan chant lyrics on YouTube. A chant for Newcastle United Football Club.
133. Londoon Abdel Halim Hafez by Chant Avedissian on artnet
Londoon (Abdel Halim Hafez), 2012; 133. Londoon (Abdel Halim Hafez). The medium is gouache on cardboard, and the size is 50 by 70 centimeters. (19.7 x 27.6 in.) Dimensions: *; Sale: *; Estimate: *; Price: *; Description: *; Sale: *
Super Matt Taylor a Portsmouth football songPFC chant lyrics
Listen to the Super Matt Taylor football song and the lyrics to the Portsmouth fan shout. A cheer from the PFCsoccer team.
A weird chant at Dele Alli and why Danny Rose was booed – 5 Spurs.
9th of April, 2018. Here are five highlights from Tottenham’s 2-1 victory over Stoke City that you might have missed.
Nice One Cyril a Wycombe football songWWFC chant lyrics
Listen to the football song Nice One Cyril and the Wycombe fan chant Nice One Cyril. A WWFCsoccer chant, to be precise.
I Love Steffan Freund a Spurs football songTHFC chant lyrics
Listen to the football song I Love Steffan Freund and the Spurs fan chant I Love Steffan Freund. A chant from the THFC soccer team.
Arsenal Score a Arsenal football songAFC chant lyrics
Arsenal Score football song and Arsenal supporter shout lyrics may be heard here. A football chant from the AFC.
1-0 to the Arsenal a Arsenal football songAFC chant lyrics
Listen to the Arsenal football song, 1-0 to the Arsenal, and the Arsenal supporter shout lyrics. A chant for the AFC soccer team.
Glory Glory (football chant) – Wikipedia
You may listen to the Arsenal football song 1-0 to the Gunners and Arsenal supporter chants. A chant for AFC soccer.
Glory Glory (canto de fútbol) – Glory Glory (football chant) – xcv.wiki
Listen to the words of the Arsenal football song, 1-0 to the Arsenal, as well as the Arsenal fan chant. A chant from the AFC soccer team.
Ambassador Cars Tottenham | Tottenham Taxis, Tottenham Minicabs
Tottenham Taxis is a taxi business that serves the residents of Tottenham. We also provide minicabs, taxis, and minibuses for local travels in the Tottenham region 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Tottenham Jerseys, Official Tottenham Hotspur FC Gear, Tottenham.
THE SPECIAL IS ENDING SOON! Now is the time to shop and save up to 70%.
Kids Tottenham Hotspur FC Jacket, Tottenham Pullover, Tottenham.
At Fanatics, you can get a new Tottenham Hotspur FC Kids jacket. Wear an officially approved Tottenham Hotspur FC pullover, fleece jacket, or leather jacket to show your team enthusiasm.
Tottenham Football Shirts, Tottenham Kits, Tottenham Gear.
Make your Tottenham Hotspur football outfits and shirts stand out this football season by shopping the trendiest items available.
Take a look at the impressive collection of official Tottenham football.
Tottenham Shop, Tottenham Hotspur FC Kits, Shirts, Tottenham.
Tottenham items, Tottenham kits & jerseys, footwear and more are available at our Tottenham Hotspur FC shop, where you can browse Kitbag for the largest selection. Take a look at the finest.
Tottenham Jerseys, Tottenham Apparel, Tottenham Hotspur FC.
FansEdge is your source for official Tottenham Jerseys, Tottenham Hoodies, and Tottenham Apparel. Get the greatest looks with a Tottenham Hotspur FC shirt, kit, or other apparel for the 2019-20 season.
Tottenham Hotspur FC Jacket, Tottenham Pullover, Tottenham.
At Fanatics, you can get a new Tottenham Hotspur FC jacket. Wear a Tottenham Hotspur FC pullover, fleece jacket, leather jacket, or other officially branded apparel to show your support.
Tottenham Hotspur FC Hoodie, Tottenham Sweatshirts, Tottenham.
The latest collection of Tottenham Hotspur FC Hoodies & Sweatshirts is available at Fanatics.com. Display your support for Tottenham Hotspur FC with officially branded merchandise.
Tottenham Jersey 16 17,Tottenham Kit 16 17,Tottenham. – jersey4vip
Fanatics has the most up-to-date selection of Tottenham Hotspur FC Hoodies & Sweatshirts. Tottenham Hotspur FC apparel and memorabilia are fully licensed.
Tottenham Squad 2017/2018 – Full Tottenham Players Roster List
Fanatics has the latest selection of Tottenham Hotspur FC Hoodies & Sweatshirts. Show your support for Tottenham Hotspur FC with officially approved merchandise.
Mens Tottenham Hotspur FC Polos, Golf Shirt, Tottenham Polo Shirts
Fanatics has a wide selection of Tottenham Hotspur FC men’s polos and golf shirts. Polo shirts and golf shirts from Tottenham Hotspur FC are legally licensed and will show your support.
Tottenham Jerseys, Tottenham Hotspur Shop, Spurs Apparel | Lids
Fanatics has a wide selection of Tottenham Hotspur FC polo shirts and golf shirts. Polo shirts and golf shirts from Tottenham Hotspur FC are legally licensed and will show your team pride!
Discount Tottenham Hotspur Soccer Jerseys Shirt,Cheap Tottenham.
Products 1 – 20 out of 299 shown. Tottenham Hotspur Football Club is the full name of the organization. Founded in the year 1882 White Hart Lane, Tottenham, London is the location of the stadium. ENIC International Ltd. is the company that owns the domain.
Tottenham Hotspur FC Polos, Golf Shirt, Tottenham Polo Shirts.
Fanatics has a wide selection of Tottenham Hotspur FC polos and golf shirts. Show your support for Tottenham Hotspur FC with officially licensed polo shirts and golf shirts from the club.
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Seating Plan Lady Gaga / Tottenham.
The 17th of April in the year 2021. Lady Gaga performed at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium seating layout. We are thrilled to announce that a new date has been established for Lady Gaga’s performance at the MTV Video Music Awards.
FlashScore: Tottenham – results, fixtures, Tottenham – Aston Villa live
The Tottenham scores and fixtures are updated in real time on FlashScore.ca. Follow Tottenham live scores, results, fixtures, and match information on FlashScore.ca.
Tottenham Hotspur Gear, Tottenham Jerseys, Store, Spurs Pro Shop.
The JCP TottenhamFan shop has all of the latest and greatest Tottenham Hotspur apparel and collectibles. The JCP Tottenham Pro Shop has all of the authentic jerseys, hats, and other merchandise.
Tottenham Hotspur fixtures 2021, score, squad, stats, Tottenham.
The JCP TottenhamFan shop has all of the latest and greatest Tottenham Hotspur apparel and collectibles available. We have all of the authentic Tottenham Hotspur jerseys, hats, and other merchandise.
Sports Direct Tottenham London, Tottenham Running Store opening.
Located at 636-638 High Road in Tottenham, London, Sports Direct Tottenham is a running store that offers hours of operation, reviews, and more. Tottenham Hale underground station (Victoria) (0.76 miles).
Cheap Tottenham Shirts, Tottenham Kits on Sale, Discount Clothing.
Locate bargain possibilities for Tottenham cheap shirts and Tottenham cheap replicashirts tops on this page.
Son 7 is printed on the third stadium shirt for Tottenham Hotspur in 2020-21.
Tottenham Hotspur Apparel Shop, Tottenham Jerseys, Kits, Football.
Tottenham Hotspur jerseys, kits, football accessories, and clothing are available at the ultimate World Cup store, including the official Tottenham Hotspur store. Tottenham merchandise may be found here.
Tottenham Conservation Park (Tottenham, ON) | Disc Golf Courses.
Tottenham Conservation Park is a disc golf course located in the town of Tottenham, in the province of Ontario, Canada. Here you may upload your own photos and gather information about local events and players.
Tottenham Hotspur FC Hats, Tottenham Caps, Beanie, Snapbacks.
Fanatics has a wide selection of new Tottenham Hotspur FC caps. With an officially licensed Tottenham Hotspur FC cap, hat, or other headwear, you can show your team pride and add to your collection.
Tottenham Hotspur FC T-Shirts, Tottenham Shirt, Tees | Fanatics.
Fanatics has a wide selection of Tottenham Hotspur FC shirts and tees. Officially approved Tottenham Hotspur FC T-Shirts available at the ultimatesports.com will show off your team pride.
Tottenham Hotspur Liveticker – Tottenham LIVE im Ticker | SPORT1
It was 4 days ago. You can follow all of Tottenham Hotspur’s games in real time right here on one page! Premier League, Champions League, or the FA Cup are all possibilities. Tottenham Hotspur is a soccer team based in England.
Tottenham Hotspur FC T-Shirts, Tottenham Shirt, Tees | Fanatics
Fanatics has a wide selection of Tottenham Hotspur FC shirts and tees. Officially approved Tottenham Hotspur FC T-Shirts available at the ultimatesports.com will show off your team pride.
Cheap Tottenham Hotspur FC Apparel, Discount Tottenham Gear.
The Fanatics Outlet Store is a great place to find inexpensive Tottenham Hotspur FC gear. We provide reduced products for Tottenham supporters who are seeking for a good deal, for example.
Marion Schuller RMT, Tottenham Oasis Massage Therapy – Tottenham
Tottenham is home to a massage therapist, pain management, and sports rehabilitation. Massage Therapy Treatments are available in 30 minute and 60 minute sessions. Make a reservation right away!
EE Unit C2, Tottenham Hale Retail Park, Tottenham, London, N15.
N15 4QD, Tottenham Hale Retail Park, Unit C2, Tottenham, London, United Kingdom.
Tottenham Winter Jackets, Coats, Tottenham Windbreaker | Lids
Tottenham Winter Jackets, Tottenham Coats, and Tottenham Windbreakers are available at Lids. Discover the greatest selection of Tottenham winter coats and jackets available!
JD Sports Tottenham N15 4QD – Unit Tottenham Hale Retail Park.
Unit Tottenham Hale Retail Park Tottenham, A1, Tottenham N154QD is the location of JD Sports. Customer ratings and reviews as well as the business’s opening and closing hours are all provided.
Tottenham Hotspur Logo PNG Images, Free Transparent Tottenham.
Find 42Tottenham Hotspur Logo png images with transparent backgrounds to use in your projects. On KindPNG, you can find more high-quality transparent Tottenham Hotspur Logo images.
Tottenham Baby Grows Spurs Bodysuit Babygrow Tottenham.
Find 42Tottenham Hotspur Logo png images with transparent backgrounds to use in your projects.. On KindPNG, you can find more high-definition transparent Tottenham Hotspur Logo pictures.
Tottenham Hotspur FC Gifts, Tottenham Accessories, Pins | Fanatics
You may get 3 percent back on qualifying purchases of Tottenham Hotspur FC Accessories and Gifts made at Fanatics. Officially approved Tottenham Hotspur FC Gifts are a great way to show your support.
Flower Delivery Tottenham N17 Send Flowers Tottenham N17 Florist
With our flower delivery service in Tottenham, you can send flowers to anybody in the city. Orders must be placed by 6 p.m. Tottenham N17 is a district in the London borough of Tottenham. Same-day flower delivery in Tottenham N17 is also available.
Stadium – Watch Tottenham training | The Fighting Cock – Tottenham.
With our flower delivery service in Tottenham, you can send flowers to anybody in the area.
By 6 p.m., you must place your order. Tottenham N17 is a district in the London borough of North Kensington. Tottenham N17 flower delivery the same day
Vintage Tottenham Hotspur FC Clothing, Tottenham Retro Shirts.
caps and tees are available at Fanatics. At Fanaticstoday, you’ll find the newest TottenhamHotspur FC vintage caps, t-shirts, jerseys, and more from top brands that will take you back in time.
Обои Football, Spurs, Tottenham Hotspur, tottenham wallpaper.
I’m sorry, but I don’t have any of them. Download wallpapers of Football, Spurs, Tottenham Hotspur, and tottenhamwallpaper.
Tottenham Wags | Page 4 | The Fighting Cock – Tottenham Hotspur.
29th of January, 2013. Marine Lloris is the wife of Hugo Lloris. Daisy Vorm is the wife of Michel Vorm. Kyle Walker’s girlfriend, Annie Kilner, is a model. Sophie de is the girlfriend of Jan Vertonghen.
Tottenham Hotspur FC Nike Shorts, Sweatpants, Tottenham. – Kitbag
Kitbag has an extensive selection of official Tottenham Hotspur FC Nike shorts and sweatpants. Shop for the latest Nike leggings, yoga pants, shorts, and pants with the Tottenham Hotspur FC logo.
Tottenham Hotspur FC Swimsuits, Beach Towels, Tottenham Bikinis.
Nike shorts and sweatpants for the Tottenham Hotspur FC are available at Kitbag. Shop for the latest Nike leggings, yoga pants, shorts, and pants featuring the Tottenham Hotspur FC crest on them.
tottenham teddy bear limited edition for the tottenham hotspurs new.
a limited edition commemoration of William In 2006, a bear was created to commemorate the introduction of the new Tottenham Hotspurs club emblem. This teady is a fantastic present for any Spurs fan, and there were only 400 made in total.
Обои Football, Spurs, Tottenham Hotspur, Tottenham Wallpaper.
I’m sorry, but I don’t have any of them. Download wallpapers of Football, Spurs, Tottenham Hotspur, and TottenhamWallpaper.
17-18 Tottenham Hotspur Home Jersey Kit(Shirt+Short) | Tottenham.
Tottenham Hotspur Home Jersey Kit (Shirt+Shorts) for the 2017-18 season. 2017-2018 is the season. Note：. The jersey’s personalized names and numbers are from the Premier League.