SoundtrackINFO: The General’s Daughter Soundtrack
|1.||She Began To Lie|
|info:contains ‘Sea Lion Woman’ performed by Christine and Katherine Shipp|
|2.||Mighty Good Road|
|info:contains ‘Rock Island Line’ performed by Kelly Pace and Group|
|info:contains ‘Lead Me to the Rock’ performed by Wash Dennis and Charlie Sims|
|4.||Gonna Rise And Fly|
|info:contains ‘Early in the Mornin’ (traditional) performed by 22 and Group|
|5.||Exercise In Darkness|
|.see complete tracklist|
|Music from the movie not on this soundtrack CD|
|Love You Anyway-The Rockats|
|Say You’re Mine-The Rockats|
|Add more missing songsto this list, ortell usin what scenes these songs are heard or where they can be found.|
|Q:||What’s the name of the song at the beginning of movie? (from cc in kalamazoo, Mi)|
|A:||It’s called “Sea Lion Woman.”Track one on the CD.(thanks to Peter, Sydney)add more info|
|Q:||What’s the instrumental music playing when Travolta and the female detective enter the house and saw the colonel had committed suicide? (from tony in bermuda)|
|A:||Track 18, “O FOrtuna” (thanks to brandon, columbus,georgia)add more info|
|A:||“O Fortuna” from Carl Orff’s Carmina Burana (thanks to Ozzie, UK)add more info|
|Q:||Did Kelly Pace and Group perform “The Rock Island Line” during the final scroll/credits at the end of the movie or was it “Mighty Fine Road” and where can I get that CD/tape/record performance by Kelly Pace and Group (it’s very good)? (from Steve Gatlin in Memphis, TennesseUSA)|
|A:||The played during the credits song is “Mighty Fine Road” and includes a sample from the song Rock Island Line.It is the 2nd song on the soundtrack. I love it as well.The song is credited to Greg Hale Jones. (thanks to Figurado, Oregon, US)add more info|
|Q:||Wasn’t “Bring Sally Up” part of this soundtrack? I thought it was on the DVD.. from Michelle in california(answer Michelle’s question)|
|Q:||Which is the track playing when James Wood’s character is about to commit suicide? (from Patty Holton in Saint Paul Park, Minnesota)|
|A:||O Fortuna (thanks to Holly, Albuquerque, NM)add more info|
|Q:||During the ending credits, “Rock Island Line” is heard. who is the artist?. from Milt duran in Pittsburg, Ca.(answer Milt duran’s question)|
|Email this pageto anyone.|
|Ask a questionabout the music in this movie.|
|Add other infonot listed above (trivial anecdotes, press quotes, recording anomalies, etc).|
|Correct errorslisted above (incorrect tracklistings, product codes, typos, etc).|
Carter Burwell, Burwell, Carter – The General’s Daughter: Music From The Motion Picture – Amazon.com Music
Written by William Golding, the novel Lord of the Flies is the subject of this article, which aims to demonstrate how Golding proposes that the boys on the island progressively shift from their civilized demeanor to absolute anarchy throughout the course of the novel. Lord of the Flies is a novel in which an unspecified number of boys are abandoned on a desert island and are forced to choose a leader among themselves. Beginning with the selection of a new leader, Ralph, and the appointment of a new choir director, Jack, there is a power struggle.
Top reviews from other countries
3.0 stars out of 5 for this product This is an excellent film. On May 31, 2014, a reviewer in the United Kingdom confirmed that they had made a purchase. The music from this film is excellent, particularly the old blues pieces, which are, for me, the film’s weak point. Because they appear to have been transcribed onto disc at a lower level than the other recordings, these tracks are more difficult to hear than the others. I assume that remastering these really ancient recordings will be a bit difficult.
4.0 stars out of 5 for this product Four out of five stars On February 27, 2016, a review was published in the United Kingdom.
5.0 stars out of 5 for this product sexcellent For those who like the film, here are some recommendations: verified purchase reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 26, 2015Verified Purchase Delivery will take place on time and at the scheduled time.
Excellent in terms of quality For those who enjoyed the film, the soundtrack should be purchased as soon as possible.5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery in a short period of time Purchased on August 2, 2021 in the United Kingdom and reviewed on August 2, 2021 Very fast delivery and amazing quality for a very low price.
On August 3, 2014, a reviewer in the United Kingdom expressed satisfaction with their purchase.
what genre is the ending credit song in the generals daughter?
What is the musical style of the song performed by the general’s daughter during the credits at the conclusion of the film? There is a song that plays throughout the credits at the conclusion of the general’s daughter with John Travolta, but I can’t seem to find it on any soundtrack or on Google. In what genre is the music and what is the name of the song? It has an almost tribal or folk sound to it. I can only imagine people/creatures doing a ceremonial dance around their captured prey. I’m not sure what it is, but it gives me the chills, so I’m intrigued.
- On March 27, 2009 at 10:53 PM, Metal Heart posted a message.
- I’ll keep looking, and thank you.
- on March 27, 2009 Listen to samples of Carter Burwell’s original soundtrack on AllMusic.com.
- reworked with contemporary synthesizer beds,” according to the press release.
- Continuing: and if you like that, it describes a lot of the songs on Moby’s albumPlay, which is based on theAlan Lomax Collectionof Southern folk music, which is available for purchase.
- on March 27, 2009Response by poster:Thanks to both websites for pointing me in the right direction!
- christina shipp and katherine shipp Thank you to everyone for a successful first post!
- on March 28, 2009 Posted in General Now that I’m curious, I’ll have to have a listen to this composition.
- It’s certain that someone else will bring it up, and they may not be as delicate as I am, so I might as well say it now.
The post was made by Variella at 10:31 a.m. on March 28, 2009. Response from the poster: Thank you for the advice! The following was posted bykgreerRNat10:55 AMon March 28, 2009: New comments are no longer permitted on this thread.
The General’s Daughter (film) – Wikipedia
|The General’s Daughter|
|Theatrical release poster|
|Directed by||Simon West|
|Screenplay by||Christopher BertoliniWilliam Goldman|
|Based on||The General’s Daughter1992 novel byNelson DeMille|
|Produced by||Mace Neufeld|
- John Travolta, Madeleine Stowe, James Cromwell, Timothy Hutton, Clarence Williams III, and James Woods are among the cast members.
|Cinematography||Peter Menzies Jr.|
|Edited by||Glen Scantlebury|
|Music by||Carter Burwell|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Running time||116 minutes|
|Box office||$149.7 million|
An American mystery-thriller film directed by Simon West and starring John Travolta, The General’s Daughter was released in 1999. The mystery surrounding the death of the daughter of a senior Army general is the focus of the story. It is based on the same-titled novel by Nelson DeMille, which was published in 1992.
While in Georgia, Paul Brenner, a Chief Warrant Officer serving as an undercover agent for the United States Army Criminal Investigation Division Command, assumes the identity of First Sergeant Frank White in order to broker an illegal arms trade with a self-described freedom fighter in the state of Georgia. A flat tire occurs on a nearby army installation, and Brenner is assisted by Elisabeth Campbell, a captain in psychological operations and the daughter of Lieutenant General Joseph Campbell, the base commanding officer, in changing it.
- The following evening, she is discovered slain.
- Brenner and Warrant Officer Sara Sunhill, a rape specialist, are called in to assist with the investigation.
- Although Brenner expresses an interest in seeing Elizabeth’s home, Col.
- Brenner and Sunhill discover a room holding video and BDSMequipment while searching Elisabeth’s home, but an intruder tackles Brenner and steals the videotapes.
- As she and Brenner approach the crime site, Sunhill attacks them in an attempt to frighten them.
- Elby admits to her father that her sister, Elisabeth, had engaged in sexual promiscuity with the men on the base as part of an extended “psychological warfare” operation against him while being held at gunpoint.
- After returning to Moore’s house, Brenner, Sunhill, and Kent discover that Moore has been killed by what appears to be a self-inflicted bullet to the head.
Colonel Fowler, the adjutant general of General Campbell, seeks to stop the probe by claiming Moore committed himself out of guilt, but Brenner maintains that the investigation is still ongoing.
Brenner and Sunhill also learn about a cadet who has come forward in regards to Elisabeth’s attack, which they investigate.
Brenner and Sunhill pay a visit to the general, who confirms that the attack took place and that Campbell had spoken with another general before seeing Elisabeth in the hospital.
Campbell grudgingly agrees and makes an unsuccessful attempt to persuade Elisabeth to forget the attack.
Brenner surmises that Elisabeth enlisted Moore’s assistance in staging the attack scene in order to force her father to view the scene of the attack he had concealed.
It has since been discovered that the staged attack scenario was also intended to be a retaliation to the general’s threat.
Because Kent released Moore from prison and took Elisabeth’s keys while doing so, Brenner believes that Kent is a suspect in the case.
Kent reveals in the moment that he was fascinated with Elisabeth and that he had tracked her down at the staged event.
Kent became enraged and strangled her.
Kent then takes his own life by stepping on a land mine.
Brenner informs the general that they were able to determine the identify of the assailants with minimum effort, and that they face a maximum sentence of 20 years in jail.
General Campbell threatens Brenner with court martial if he does not remain silent, but Brenner gets him court martialed for conspiracy to hide a crime, thereby ending the general’s military career.
- After arriving in Georgia, Paul Brenner, a Chief Warrant Officer working as an undercover agent for the United States Army Criminal Investigation Division Command, assumes the identity of First Sergeant Frank White in order to broker an illegal arms trade with an unidentified self-proclaimed freedom fighter. A flat tire occurs on a nearby army post, and Brenner is assisted by Elisabeth Campbell, a captain in psychological operations and the daughter of Lieutenant General Joseph Campbell, the base commanding officer, in repairing the tire. She is discovered slain the next evening. Colonel Bill Kent, the baseprovost marshal, takes charge of the crime scene security. Warrant Officer Sara Sunhill, a rape specialist, is sent in to assist with the investigation. It was discovered that Elisabeth’s grades had decreased during her second year at West Point after she received her records. Colonel Kent denies Brenner’s request to visit Elizabeth’s house since it is off post
- Nevertheless, he does accept the keys to her home. A burglar approaches Brenner and Sunhill while they are investigating Elisabeth’s house for video and BDSMequipment. The intruder then kills Brenner and takes away the videotapes. During an interrogation with Colonel Robert Moore, Elisabeth’s senior officer, Moore evades the question and provides a bogus alibi, prompting Brenner to arrest Moore on accusations of misconduct unbecoming an officer. As she and Brenner approach the crime site, Sunhill assaults them in an attempt to frighten them. A silvercladdagh ring is discovered on her finger during the attack, which leads her to believe that one of the assailants is Captain Jake Elby. Elisabeth had been sexually promiscuous with the men on the base, and Elby had confessed to this to her father under duress. This was part of a larger “psychological warfare” effort against her father. Moore is released from prison by Colonel Kent, who confines him to quarters at his home on the military installation where he was arrested. After returning to Moore’s house, Brenner, Sunhill, and Kent discover that Moore has died as a result of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Moore’s death, according to Brenner, did not appear to be a homicide. Colonel Fowler, the adjutant general of General Campbell, seeks to stop the probe by claiming Moore committed himself out of guilt, but Brenner maintains that the investigation is still open and continues. A visit to the psychiatrist at West Point reveals that three cadets violently gang-raped and staked her down in the identical location where she was discovered slain years earlier during a training exercise, which Brenner and Sunhill learn about from the psychiatrist. A cadet has come forward with information on Elisabeth’s attack, and Brenner and Sunhill are informed of this. He is tricked into confessing his involvement in the crime by Sunhill, who is imprisoned and guilt-ridden at this point. He describes how the male members of the squad despised Elisabeth because she outperformed them as a cadet. Sunhill then seeks down the former cadet and captures him. A visit from Brenner and Sunhill to the general provides confirmation of the attack and indicates that Campbell spoke with another general prior to seeing Elisabeth in the hospital. In light of the sort of training exercise involved, the other general believes the assailants will not be apprehended and believes that making the incident public will harm the perception of women in the armed services. Campbell accepts only after much persuasion from Elisabeth, who is determined to forget the attack. Elisabeth is traumatized by the lack of justice. The attack scenario was staged by Elisabeth, according to Brenner, to compel her father to view the scene of the attack, which he had previously concealed. Campbell claims that he threatened Elisabeth with a court martial as a result of her relationships with a number of officers, including Provost Colonel Kent, and that Elisabeth accepted his threat. Following the general’s ultimatum, it has been discovered that the staged attack scene was also intended to serve as a reaction to the general. The general was unmoved by the contrived drama and left his daughter chained outside the theater. Because Kent released Moore from prison and took Elisabeth’s keys while doing so, Brenner believes that Kent is a suspect in Moore’s murder. It is revealed to Brenner that Kent is at the crime scene with Sunhill, and that Kent would want Brenner to accompany them there. Kent claims to being fascinated with Elisabeth throughout the incident, and that he tracked her down at the staged scene. In response to her father’s refusal to be affected by her efforts, Elisabeth sneered and spit in Kent’s face. Kent suffocated her after becoming irate. His admissions also include the fact that he murdered Moore in order to avoid being discovered. As a result, Kent takes his own life by walking into an explosive. The moment General Campbell boards the plane that will transport Elisabeth’s body to the funeral, Brenner confronts him and holds him responsible for her death, explaining that his betrayal of Elisabeth in effect killed her years ago and that Kent simply put her out of her misery was all that Kent could do. After only a few hours of investigation, Brenner notifies General McChrystal that they have identified their assailants and that they face a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison. However, despite General Campbell’s threats to remain quiet, Brenner has him court-martialed for conspiracy to hide a crime, thereby ending the general’s military career.
Produced by Mace Neufeld and directed by Simon West, The General’s Daughter is a drama film set in World War II. He wrote the book, which was authored by Nelson DeMille and released in 1992, and the film was an adaptation of his best-selling novel of the same name. William Goldman contributed to the writing in several ways. Originally, Michael Douglas had been committed to the role. The majority of the film was shot in and around Savannah, Georgia, in a variety of settings. The final edit of the film did not include a love scene between Travolta and Stowe.
Produced by Mace Neufeld and directed by Simon West, The General’s Daughter is a drama film. He wrote the book, which was authored by Nelson DeMille and released in 1992, and the film was an adaptation of his best-selling novel of the same name. The script was worked on by William Goldman. Initial reports indicated that Michael Douglas will be cast in the role. The majority of the film was shot in and around Savannah, Georgia, at several locales. It was decided that a love scene between Travolta and Stowe would not be included in the final product.
The film The General’s Daughter was directed by Simon West and produced by Mace Neufeld, who also starred in the film. It was a film version of the best-selling novel of the same name, written by Nelson DeMille and released in 1992, which was adapted for the screen. William Goldman contributed to the writing in a number of ways. Originally, Michael Douglas was committed to the role. A significant portion of the film was shot in and around Savannah, Georgia. A sequence between Travolta and Stowe was deleted from the final edit of the film.
- The General’s DaughteratIMDb
- The General’s DaughteratAllMovie
- The General’s DaughterattheTCM Movie Database
- The General’s DaughterattheAmerican Film Institute Catalog
The General’s Daughter
TCM Movie Database; The General’s Daughterat the American Film Institute Catalog; The General’s Daughterat the Internet Movie Database; The General’s Daughterat the Internet Movie Database; The General’s Daughterat the Internet Movie Database; The General’s Daughterat the Internet Movie Database; The General’s Daughterat the Internet Movie Database;
All folders should be opened and closed. Anime and manga are two popular forms of entertainment.
- Sean Philips, a member of the Southern Crosssegment of Robotech, gets demoted after making a pass at the commander’s daughter (clearing the way for Dana to take command). In the novelization, it is also said that the general’s daughter was also a captain, which is completely flipped in Fullmetal Alchemist. The general has a granddaughter named Hawkeye, and rather than opposing a prospective liaison between her and Colonel Mustang, he is the one who recommends it. Mustang is politely dismissive (kind of, since he claims that the notion is “premature”), and he is soon transferred to the nation’s headquarters rather than away from it. And he brings Hawkeye along with him, as well as numerous others.
- Souther Cross sector of Robotech is downgraded when Sean Philips makes a pass at the general’s daughter, according to the rules of the game (clearing the way for Dana to take command). Additionally, in the novelization, it is said that the general’s daughter was also a captain, which is completely flipped in Fullmetal Alchemist. The General has a granddaughter named Hawkeye, and rather than opposing a prospective liaison between her and Colonel Mustang, he is the one who recommends it. Ponyboy politely rejects (kind of, because he claims that the idea is “premature”), and he is soon transferred to the nation’s headquarters rather than away from it. Along with numerous others, he takes Hawkeye with him.
Comic Books are a great way to pass the time.
- In the first World War, the system was subverted. The fact why Cpt. Williamson is in charge of a squad of seven people is not because she banged the admiral’s daughter, but because she saved her life. In an inverted Bill Mauldin cartoon, an officer requests the assistance of a sergeant’s daughter. When the sergeant says, “And if you don’t get her back by midnight, there’ll be a baseball bat waiting for you, sir,” the sergeant is serious.
- A case in point is the film The Presidio, in which the hero cop (a former military) is shown flirting with the daughter of the Presidio’s Provost Marshal, played by Sean Connery, who is also the film’s protagonist. As it turns out, he only enters the relationship a few years after being court-martialed, demoted, and dismissed from the Army by the same Colonel who had previously dismissed him. The officer asks, “Have I indicated that my intentions with your daughter are totally honorable?” after Sean Connery’s character beats a thug unconscious with only his thumb, bringing this cliché to light. Of course, they had been talking about exactly that subject just before the thug stopped them
- Shirley Temple in Fort Apache
- And Operation: Dumbo Drop, among other things (1995). Danny Glover’s character blackmails a supply sergeant into joining him on a mission by threatening to reveal that he had been sleeping with a general’s wife, whom he mistook for the general’s daughter, if the supply sergeant does not come along. It’s important to remember that this is a Disneyfilm
- In Avatar, the hero Jake Sully meets and eventually marries Neytiri, the daughter of the Chief of the Na’vi tribe. Captain Paul Slater and Louise Gearhart were always attempting to get together without Colonel Thaddeus Gearhart’s knowledge in The Hallelujah Trail, which resulted in his getting into some hot water when the rest of the tribe discovered their relationship (her father and his commanding officer). Captain Slater was then dispatched on lengthy and perilous missions by the Colonel in an attempt to keep them apart
- Top Gun cites this as one of the reasons why Military Maverick was created in the first place. Maverick, the ace pilot, has not received the promotions that his flying abilities would would have qualified him for. When Terl is deployed to Earth for an incident involving a senator’s daughter in Battlefield Earth, he is referred to as the “Senator’s Daughter.” Salvatore returns from the army and shares the following incident with Afredo inCinema Paradiso: During the Christmas party, the lieutenant pinches the ass of a young lady. When the girl turns around, she reveals herself to be the daughter of the commanding commander. Miss, if your heart is as hard as the thing I have just touched, I’m out of here!” replies the lieutenant, who is terrified to death and screams: In the John Wayne western-comedy, the situation is avoided. After exchanging some belligerent sexual tension with McLintock’s daughter Becky, Devlin, a hired man, finds himself in McLintock’s house. Due to the fact that McLintock is the wealthiest man in the region, and Devlin is only a “hired hand,” Devlin is hesitant to act on the information, causing McLintock to respond, “Every once in a while Dev, you come up with the most bizarre notions.” Everybody is employed by someone or some organization. Everybody in the Eastern United States who walks into a butcher shop for a T-Bone steak, and you work for me, there isn’t much of a distinction.” With these statements, McLintock shows that he would have no objections to Devlin (whom he regards as a diligent worker and a lovely young guy) and his daughter getting together if the circumstances were right. As it turns out, Liv Tyler’s father (Bruce Willis) isn’t in the military, but he is the boss, and his gang does act in the manner of the typicalRagtag Bunch of Misfits towards the conclusion of the film. And, of course, he’s not thrilled to learn that Ben Affleck, his one and only employee, is dating her
- Margot, who played the daughter of General Birabeau in the 1953 film adaptation of the operettaThe Desert Song, isn’t thrilled either. And only in that particular version
- The title character of The General’s Daughter is a fictional character created by author Margaret Atwood. Despite the title, this is not a straightforward example – When Elizabeth wants to disgrace her father, rather than any of the men under his command, she is using this trope to do it. Buffalo Soldiers (sometimes spelled Buffalo Soldiers): He’s really summoned by Elwood, who has a relationship with Sergeant Lee’s daughter solely to irritate him, despite her warnings that he’s planning to kill Elwood. In the conclusion, he comes dangerously close to doing so. Inform the Spartans of the following: Despite the fact that he had an affair with the wife of the General to whom he was serving as an aide, Major Barker tells Captain Olivetti that he will always be a major because the general and the President of the United States walked in and gave him a blowjob, no matter how long he stays in the army.
A case in point is the film The Presidio, in which the hero cop (a former military) is shown flirting with the daughter of the Presidio’s Provost Marshal, portrayed by Sean Connery, who is also the film’s star. As it turns out, he only gets involved in the relationship a few years after being court-martialed, demoted, and dismissed from the Army by the same Colonel who brought him into it. Immediately after Sean Connery’s character uses only his thumb to knock an unruly thug unconscious, this cliche is lampooned by the officer, who says, “Have I mentioned that my intentions with your daughter are completely honorable?” It’s true that they had been talking about that same subject just before the thug interrupted; Shirley Temple in Fort Apache; and Operation: Dumbo Drop (1995).
- It’s important to remember that this is a Disneyfilm; in Avatar, the hero Jake Sully meets and eventually marries Neytiri, the daughter of the Na’vi tribe’s chief.
- In order to keep them apart, Colonel Slater dispatched Captain Slater on lengthy and perilous missions, which is shown in Top Gun as one of the reasons why Military Maverick was created.
- When Terl is deployed to Earth for an incident involving a senator’s daughter in Battlefield Earth, he is referred to as the “Senator’s Daughter” by the other characters.
- An officer pinches a young lady’s behind during a holiday party.
- Miss, if your heart is as hard as the thing I have just touched, I’m done for!” exclaims the lieutenant, who is terrified to death.
- After enjoying some belligerent sexual tension with McLintock’s daughter Becky, Devlin, a hired man, finds himself in McLintock’s situation.
- The fact that I work for everyone in the Eastern United States who walks into a butcher shop for a T-Bone steak and that you work for me makes no difference.
- Although Liv Tyler’s father (Bruce Willis) is not a member of the military, he is the gang’s leader, and the group functions much like your typicalRagtag Bunch of Misfits towards the movie’s conclusion.
- This version is the only one available.
- Despite the title, this is not a straight-forward example.
- Army of the Buffalo Soldiers (also known as the Buffalo Soldiers) Sergeant Lee’s daughter is really the one who summons him, as Elwood does so intentionally to annoy him despite Elwood’s warnings that he’s going to murder him.
- Ensign is a character in the video game Halo: The Fall of Reach. William Lovell’s record indicates that he had an affair with a Ms. Gerov, whom Captain Jacob Keyes believes to be the daughter of Rear Admiral Gerov after reviewing Lovell’s professional service vitae. Interesting is the fact that, despite the fact that Lovell proves to be a very capable navigational officer, it is suggested that he may have made advances on her on purpose, because Lovell has become so shaken up by the war that he deliberately had himself demoted so that he could be rotated anywhere but the front lines. When Jay is dispatched to investigate retired General Corusval for possible treachery, he is particularly told not to seduce his attractive twenty-one year old daughter, as is the case in the secondSpaceforcebook. Instead, he decides to elope with her, which goes about as well as could be anticipated
- It is discussed in the Inheritance Cycle
- When Murtagh continually refuses to accompany Eragon to seethe Varden, the latter wonders if he has “bedded the wrong lady.” The character of Persephone Lockwood in The Admiral’s Daughter, but she does not (temporarily) wreck the naval career ofKyddin in the way one might assume
- The character of Persephone Lockwood in The Admiral’s Daughter
- After asking for the title gem as a present in J. Milton Hayes’ poetry, The Green Eye of the Little Yellow God, Mad Carew’s love for the Colonel’s daughter results in Mad Carew’s death
- In the poem, the Colonel’s daughter begs for the eponymous gem as a present.
Live-Action Television (LIVE TV)
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine is a science fiction television series that follows the adventures of the Enterprise crew as they travel across space. The Ferengi Rules of Acquisition, Number 112, are presented by Nine. “Never engage in sexual relations with the boss’s sister.” The following rule is provided by one of their launch novels: “Always have sex with the boss.”
- This character appeared in an episode of Star Trek: Voyager. In an alternate timeline in which Chakotay and Harry Kim returned to Earth (without the rest of the crew), an admiral expressed interest in having Harry marry his daughter
- JAG: Bud’s brother Mikey ends up having a brief relationship with the daughter of Maj. Gen. Gordon Cresswell, the series’ final JAG. As soon as Harm learns the truth, he looks Mikey in the eyes and wonders whether the younger guy has lost his sanity. In the television series Battle Creek, it is revealed in one episode that FBI Agent Milton Chamberlain was transferred out from state headquarters to oversee a satellite FBI office in Battle Creek because he had an affair with the wife of his previous supervisor. However, while the affair did take place and Milt considers it to have been a betrayal of an agent he admired, his former supervisor claims that the decision was taken higher up the chain of command and that the affair had nothing to do with it. In The Bill, Detective Inspector Chris Deakin joined Sun Hill’s CID after being kicked out of the Flying Squad and subjected to the indignity of being penalized by demotion as a result of his involvement with the wife of a senior officer.
Games for the Tabletop
- One of the leaders of a mercenary company in a Riftssourcebook is a guy who was expelled from the military as a result of his actions. Her sacrifice, in his perspective, was well worth it.
- It’s been around longer than radio: Josephine, the daughter of Captain Corcoran of the HMS Pinafore
- There’s an interesting spin on this in La Fille du Régiment(‘Daughter of the Regiment’), who is plainly adopted, and who addresses the entire 21st regiment as “Papa.” Once Tonio joins the team, their relationship is fine.
This is depicted in an interesting way in La Fille du Régiment(‘Daughter of the Regiment’), in which Josephine, the daughter of H.M.S. Pinafore’s Captain Corcoran, is adopted and refers to the whole 21st regiment as “Papa.” Fortunately, their romance continues when Tonio joins the group.
- The Badass Four-Stars of InXIII Interestingly, Carrington has this as part of his history (albeit it is with the wife of a senior commander)
- Cats inTriquetra was a game I like playing. A squad commander in the Antreyki military is the General’s daughter, and despite her competence as a military leader, she is also a flaky party girl, and she was placed in the military as part of an attempt to straighten her up
- In the episode “Ultimatum,” a Marine mentions that a court had given him the option of joining the Corps or going to jail. He chose prison, although he had slept with the daughter of the judge
- Interacted with the cats from inTriquetra. A squad commander in the Antreyki military is the General’s daughter, and despite her competence as a military leader, she is also a flaky party girl, and she was placed in the military as part of an effort to straighten her out. “Ultimatum,” the final episode of the Terminal Lance series, had a Marine say that a court had given him the option of joining the Corps or going to prison. He chose prison, although he had slept with the daughter of the judge.
The General’s Daughter – Movie Synopsis, Summary, Plot & Film Details
Interacted with the inTriquetra Cats. One of the squad commanders in the Antreyki military is the General’s daughter; however, despite her competence as a military leader, she is also a flaky party girl, and she was sent there in an attempt to straighten her up. In the episode “Ultimatum,” a Marine mentions that a court gave him the option of joining the Corps or going to jail. He chose prison over a relationship with the judge’s daughter;
When John Travolta plays CID investigator Paul Brenner in The General’s Daughter, the picture falls short of the high standards set by critics and audiences alike. This picture is a good example of a film that has been ruined by its own marketing effort, since the trailers for this film were incredibly well done. Unfortunately, the film suffers from a number of significant problems that prevent it from being one of the year’s best thrillers. Read our review of The General’s Daughter, the film » C+FilmJabber C+UsersEXPERTS’ OPINIONS