How to Use a Ouija board to get the best experience
Easttexas937 demonstrates how to properly use a Ouija board in order to have the best experience possible. To begin, you will want a Ouija board as well as a pointer. If you want to manufacture these two items, you need use lightweight glass and ensure that the board is constructed appropriately. When you enter the room to utilize the board, you must enter with an open mind and positive intentions. Aside from that, there should be no secrets between the friends who are participating, and you should not have a friend who is not trustworthy.
Always have more than one person playing with you when you’re out playing.
Place the board in the center of the room, and then place candles around the perimeter of the board.
Ensure that all lights and electrical devices are switched off.
- Keep your pointer in the centre of the screen and your first and second fingers on each corner of the screen.
- To begin, chant ‘Ouija, are you there?’ and wait for the word ‘yes’ to appear on the screen.
- If you happen to meet someone from the moon, say them goodbye until the pointer reaches the end of the phrase “goodbye.” Try to limit the number of questions you ask to one per person at a time.
- Do you want to learn how to use Microsoft Excel and improve your chances of landing a job working from home?
- You can gain lifelong access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced education on functions, formula, tools, and other topics by purchasing the Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the newGadget Hacks Shop.
- The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle is now on sale for 97 percent discount. The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle is now on sale for 98 percent discount. The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle is available for 99 percent discount. XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows) is available for 59 percent discount. The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle is available for 98 percent discount. MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License is now on sale for 62 percent discount. NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer with Lifetime Upgrades is available at 41 percent discount.
18 Ouija Board Chants (and How to Properly Use Them)
- In this article, you will learn how to start a Ouija Board session correctly (and safely). 7 Spirit Names to Keep an Eye Out For on the Ouija Board
- What Are Spirit Guides and How Do They Work? This is an introduction to summoning yours.
Ouija Board Chants to Summon Spirits
This mantra can be repeated three times in order to initiate the Ouija board session. You have extended an open invitation to any spirits that choose to join you.
- “Please, Spirit, hear my cries. Please pay me a visit.” One possible chant is simply one word repeated three times, such as “I call upon only righteous benign spirits.” Another possibility is just one phrase repeated three times, such as “I call upon only righteous benevolent spirits.” If you have a group of people chanting with you, just repeat the phrase three times “We extend an invitation to the spirit world to join us. Only those who have been invited may enter our circle. Only those who radiate white light are permitted to enter and remain with us.” in addition to this, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at [email protected] “We open the circle to allow spirit to pass through. We invite you to come and be with us, heavenly beings.”
- “It is time for my spirit guides to come and join me.”
- “Spirit, be of light and love.” Be one with everything that is good in the world. Please, Spirit, be here with us right now “in addition to this, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at [email protected]
Closing Thanks and Goodbye Chants
Just as you should begin your Ouija board session with a clear intention, you should always end your session by saying goodbye to the spirit(s) that visited with you.
- “We are grateful to you, white light, for the protection you have provided us.”
- If you invoked the protection of a spirit guide, make sure to express your gratitude by saying, “Thank you, spirit guide(s), for safeguarding us tonight.”
- If you invoked a god, you should express your gratitude with a concluding mantra, such as “Thank you for keeping us safe and blessed us with your presence. Continue to keep us safe when we come to the end of this cycle (session) and away from any harm.” in addition to this, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at [email protected] “Thank you for your time and consideration. Come back with us next time. We’ll keep in touch till then. “Goodbye,” and “This session has come to an end.” We come to the end of the circle. Thank you very much, and good-bye. Goodbye. “Thank you for your time.”
- “Thank you for your time.” It was a pleasure to have you here. For the time being, we will say farewell. Have a safe journey back to your world. Goodbye. Goodbye. Goodbye.”
Tips for Chants to Open and Close Your Session
Prior to beginning your chant, you should spend some time in prayer and/or meditation to prepare your mind. By focusing on the energy of the higher realms, this practice helps you to establish a connection with the spirit world.
Some folks choose to skip the chanting and get directly into the Ouija board session without pausing. Others feel that the ritual of a chant protects the session and makes it more secure against interference by unwelcome spirits throughout the session.
Bubble of Protective White Light
Creating a bubble of white light around yourself might serve as a spiritual protective measure. Prior to the start of the session, each participant can wrap himself in a protective shell. You may also illuminate the Ouija board, as well as the room and the house/building, with white light. Unwanted spirits will find it difficult, if not impossible, to get through these levels of protecting light and enter.
Rhythm of Chants
During religious rites or rituals, chants are used by almost all religions. Chanting is an old activity that dates back thousands of years. A chant should contain a rhythmic component, such as a repeated phrase, in order to be effective. You can chant on your own or with others to summon the spirit world. The majority of individuals prefer that those taking part in the Ouija boardsession join in with the chant, thinking that the group energy will draw spirit more effectively than a single individual.
If you choose, you can go through each of these chants three times. If the objective of the session is different from the previous time you used a chant, you can make changes to the chant. In the event that you do not feel comfortable creating your own chant, you can simply repeat a line or two from a poem, prayer, or other spiritual text. Make certain that you choose one that will make you feel safe, protected, and at ease. The sort of energy you emit will act as a magnet for the spirit world, attracting them to you.
Sing Your Chant
Many faiths make use of songs to aid in their chanting. To welcome spirit to your session, you may also utter or sing a chant to invite them in. It is not necessary to stage a lavish production. You can repeat a chant three times, no matter how short or lengthy it is. If you like to sing your chant to a recognized music, you may choose one that you are already acquainted with, or you can choose a tune or make one up to create your own unique singing chant.
Chants to Close Ouija Board Session
Bringing your session to a close is similar to notifying your guests that the party is finished and walking them out the door to say good night. If a spirit has joined you, thank them by name and bid them farewell before moving on. Some mediums like to utter or sing a closing chant at the end of their sessions. In the same way that you performed a protection chant at the start of your session, you may use the same chant to guarantee that no spirits attach themselves to you and remain with you after the session has ended.
That is why it is critical that you shut your circle at the conclusion of the session.
Using Chants for Ouija Board Sessions
It is critical that you open and close your Ouija board session properly to safeguard your safety and the safety of others who are participating.
Both can be accomplished through the use of well-known chants or ones created by the performer. All rights retained by LoveToKnow Media, Inc. in the year 2021.
20 Ways To Call Spirits And Talk To The Dead
If you enjoy dabbling in the paranormal, there’s a good chance you’ve tried your hand at summoning a spirit using a Planchette at least once in your life. It’s certain that curiosity will take hold after reading this list, even if you’re not interested in bothering the ghosts. It’s easy to dismiss the claims of mystics and shamans, but I believe we all want to believe that there is some sort of magic in the universe. The following are several methods for (supposedly) summoning a ghost on your own.
1. Using an Ouija Board to converse with a spirit
The current form of the Ouija board comprises of a board that has been imprinted with all 26 letters of the alphabet as well as the numerals 0-9 on it. The words “Yes,” “No,” and “Goodbye” can also be seen on the board in various positions. In addition, a plastic heart is given. As a rumored ghost leads the object across the board, the players delicately press their fingers on it to generate answers to the searchers’ queries Brainjar is the source of this information.
2. Using a Planchette to communicate with spirits
As a result of the usage of planchettes to create cryptic written messages, there has been a growing idea that the gadgets may be used to communicate with ghosts. People who indulge in mysticism think the planchette is moved by the presence of spirits, despite the fact that it was originally employed as a plain wooden board for automatic writing. FineartAmerica is the source of this image.
3. Using a Pentagram to conjure demons
There are ceremonies in which individuals create a circle nine feet across, utilizing the pentagram as a symbol of the elements, as part of which they chant. One is produced for the summoner, while the other is used to summon and bind the spirit in the first place. Making the star and circle is often done as part of a bigger ritual, and the entire procedure is claimed to summon unexpected demons, so proceed at your own risk. rgbstock is the source of this image.
4. See spirits through a Crystal Ball
A human medium is thought to be able to see and hear the spirit’s speech through the use of a crystal ball, and to transfer the words from the spirit to the evoker. Usually, the medium is the one who communicates with the spirit world. In other circumstances, the spirit may be ‘housed’ in a symbolic picture or conjured into a diagram from which it is unable to leave without the consent of the magician. footballsack is the source of this information.
5. Using a mirror to summon a witch
Begin by working in a well-lit environment. Turn out the lights and light a few candles to set the mood. Once you’ve collected enough wax, apply it on the mirror using a brush. Sprinkle salt around the mirror and on your own body. Set up the candles all around you and have a very peaceful environment. Once the wall has dried, take a knife and carve the shape of the spirit you desire to conjure into the wax with it. Lastly, grab a knife and smear some of your blood on the mirror.
“Witches course through time, we are in desperate need of aid, Oh spirit, come, we call out to you.” Come and tell your stories till the wee hours of the morning.” “I would recommend leaving out the blood portion.” gotpoem is the source of this poetry.
6. Speak to the dead through candlelight
Light a white candle and direct your attention on the individual with whom you desire to communicate. Take two little pieces of paper and write the words ‘YES’ and ‘NO’ on one of them. Underneath the words, draw a pentagram using your pencil. Place the papers as close to the candle as you possibly can, without blocking the flame. To connect the spirit to the candle, mix salt into the melted candle wax before lighting it. Then inquire as to whether a spirit is present with us at this time. Follow the flame, and if it sways to the yes side, you’ll know there’s something there.
Snuff out the candle when you’ve finished.
7. Spell to see or hear a spirit
Consider a dead member in your family who you knew or heard about, and chant the following: “Show yourself, spirit reveal, spirit come to me so I know you are real!” You should be able to see or hear a ghost at this point. It’s eerie stuff. lin, as a source of information
8. Summon a Succubus or Incubus
Succubus: A female demon that is believed to engage in sexual relations with sleeping males is referred to as a succubus. Incubus is a male demon who is supposed to have sexual relations with sleeping women, according to legend. At midnight, create a mental image of what you want your Succubus/Incubus to seem to be. “Oh succubus of mine, I summon to thee with this blood offering to come to me thus may it be!” chant you as you pierce your finger and suck the blood. sleepingresources.com is the source of this information.
9. Summon a vampire or werewolf
You will need a piece of paper, a pencil, salt, and lavender for this. Make a spiral on the paper and cut it out with an X through it. Sprinkle some salt along the perimeter of the circle and then light the lavender. “I summon you, a (vampire/werewolf) to this chamber!” you should chant now. I order you to remain within my circle of protection. I’ve summoned you in order to solicit your assistance for my aims. “Therefore, more be!” That’s all there is to it; you now have a creature of darkness in your company.
fanpop is the source of this information.
10. Spell for good luck
Close your eyes, concentrate, and let go of whatever problems you may have. You can just recite the following mantra when you have entered a state of meditation: “Spirit, Earth, Air, Water, and Fire.” Deliver what I’ve asked for and come to me! Waves of good fortune shower down on me, enabling me to fulfill all of my dreams with ease. May this spell wreak havoc on you for one full day, and then, when midnight arrives, may it vanish. I will, therefore it shall be.” This spell only lasts for one day, so make the most of it while you can.
11. How to summon a storm
Cook until the water is boiling in a skillet filled with half a liter of water on the stovetop, stirring occasionally. Once you’ve finished chanting “water boil, water cling,” you should be able to sing “not just here but everywhere, just like this, at which I look” without breaking into song.
Say this three times, releasing a small amount of dust with each repetition. The words must not be spoken too hastily or too slowly. Take a look outdoors now. Biocycle is the source of this information.
12. Summon the Grim Reaper
Before you begin, arrange 20 candles in a circle around the circle you just cast and light them all in a clockwise direction. Then say, “Grim Reaper,Grim Reaper I conjure you Grim Reaper. Be my servant. Be my buddy. May it be cast while this spell is being written.” Then, after a few days, a ghost with a scythe should come in your dreams as you sleep. Don’t be concerned, he’s completely harmless! Source: paranormal occurrences
13. Summon an Angel
A white candle should be lit at midnight with the following words: “Oh heavenly beings of light, I call to you, please come here now.” “Let things be as it is.” Bring on the harp melody and the celestial chimes. Unless, of course, they are the type of angels who came from Constantine. cdn is the source of the information.
14. SummonBloody Mary
For starters, light two red candles and head to the restroom. Replace a red candle on the left and a white candle on the right of the sink, and turn off the lights. Turn on the faucet and chant, “Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary,” while the water comes out. I’m praying that I don’t end up with the drink and not the spirit that predicts the future. kym is the source of this information.
15. Summon a Fairy
In order to entice a couple of friendly fairies to visit your lawn or garden, locate an area of bare dirt and create a circle of fairy footprints by cutting little footprint forms out of a sheet of construction paper. Place the paper on the ground and sprinkle it with sugar or powdered milk to make it more appealing. Then slide the paper down the table and continue the process until you have completed a full circle. Place a few flower petals in the center of the vase. “Small folk of sparkling wing, little folk of dancing feet, heed my words to you and bring blessings with you when we meet,” you should chant at this point.
16. The haunted call spell
Take 5 green candles and place them in a circle around your room for 3 days to see ghosts. After that, pick five petals off a red rose and set them on fire. In the following step, take a knife and prick your thumb with it, allowing your blood to drip onto the candles without putting out the flames, while chanting, “God of my world and the next, lend me your sight, give me the power to see things that can give people fright, for far too long they’ve been trapped in the dark, but now let them in the light.” Finally, use the juice of a lemon to extinguish the flames.
seasonshadows is the source of this information.
17. Summon Lucifer
You should only use this incantation at your own peril! Lucifer, Ouyar, Chameron, Aliseon, Mandousin, Premy, Oriet, Naydru, Esmony, Eparinesoni, Estiot, Dumosson, Danochar, Casmiel, Hayras, Fabelleronthou, Sodirno, Peatham; Lucifer; Lucifer; Lucifer; Lucifer; Lucifer; Lucifer; Lucifer; Lucifer; Lucifer; Lucifer; Lucifer; Luci Shemhamforash!“ I have absolutely no notion what any of that implies. spectator as a source of information
18. Conjure vapour monsters
Go outside at midnight on a full moon night and concentrate on the creature you want to summon, albeit the type of monster you call will also be determined by your surroundings.
Allow the moonlight to shine off of you and say, “Gods and goddesses, summon something dreadful for me by the power inside.” “Mote It Be!” says the mote. Say this aloud 10 times and brace yourself for a panic attack. Ghost Secrets is the source of this information.
19. Spell to call a lost sister
“Power of the sisters rise, Course unseen over the heavens, come to us who call you close, come to us and settle here, blood to blood, I summon thee, blood to blood, return to me,” the chant goes outdoors in the middle of the night. edgecast is the source of this information.
20. Summon family witches
Salt is used to draw a Pentagram, and candles are placed at each of the five points of the star. Standing in a circle around the Pentagram with your hands clasped together, chanting “I summon out from space and time, matriarchs from the family line: Mothers, Daughters, Fathers, Sons.” Our Family’s spirit will never die, therefore please come together at this spot and assist us!” It tells you about a member of your family who had a magical streak. edinburghorror.com is the source of this information.
Did you hear that?
The Ouija Board, a mainstay of the 1980s slumber party, has only been somewhat lost to the passage of time. Because it involves the channeling of spirits, it comes under the category of “strange games” that are brought out when gatherings get stale. In contrast to games such as Apples-to-Apples or anything of the like, the Ouija Board is believed to summon spirits from the other side to answer questions posed by the participants. The Ouija Board, a comparatively paranormal experience that does not need the use of dry ice, handholding, chanting, or an excessive number of candles, deserves to make a reappearance and can be enjoyed by anybody.
- The board is rectangular and plain, with simply the alphabet and a few phrases such as “goodbye” and “yes” written on it, as well as the word “yes.” The planchette is a type of pointer that will point to specific letters or words during the course of the game.
- Some regulations state that when playing, a male and female set is preferable, although the decision is ultimately up to the participants.
- Similarly, to create a more spooky atmosphere, light a few candles and switch off the television or other distractions in the room.
- At the same time, the planchette and the board should be within easy reach of all of the participants.
- This individual formally asks the questions, engaging the assisting spirit directly in the process.
- Players should move the planchette around the board a few times to allow the spirits to become used to their surroundings.
- The participants will be guided by the spirit to move the planchette to certain letters or words, spelling out replies or responding to basic inquiries.
- Keep control of the board and the planchette at all times; do not allow the spirits to dictate the course of the sessions.
- Requesting tangible manifestations of the spirit’s presence, or asking the spirit to answer questions with ominous replies, such as “When will I die,” are both inappropriate.
These activities will simply serve to enrage the spirit or spook out participants, resulting in a negative experience for everyone involved.
How To Use A Ouija Board – Ouija Board Rules
There aren’t many rules for the ouija board, yet each line item is extremely significant. If you’re looking for information on how to utilize a ouija board online today, you’ve come to the correct spot. For starters, I’d want to state unequivocally that you should definitely NOT utilize a ouija board because the person you believe you’ll connect with will not be the person with whom you will finally strike up a discussion. My friends, it took me a very long time to find that one out. Expect to hear a lot of falsehoods from the person on the other side of the spirit board – even if they seem to know a lot about your life.
How To Use A Ouija Board – Ouija Board Rules
It’s difficult to comprehend what I’m saying. The spirits that you contact with will be able to tell you things that you know to be entirely true in some mysterious way. When you are deciding whether or not to take a chance, consider the following: is it worth it? There will be times when you will see that the spirit has attached itself to you after you have completed the game. If you want to communicate with a long-lost loved one, all you have to do is speak in a whisper. They are paying attention.
- The undead have always been and will continue to be with us.
- Say what you need to say and allow it to be released from your spirit.
- I’ve spent many years experimenting with spirit boards and have had more encounters with ouija boards than I like to confess.
- Instead, let’s speak about how to utilize a ouija board in order to keep yourself safe and what regulations you should be familiar with while using a ouija board.
Is The Ouija Board Real?
Yes. It is important for me to start right away and inform you that the rumors you’ve been hearing are correct. Then you should cease pondering about whether or not the ouija board is real. Yes, it is. This is not a game for a group of people. It is not some frivolous activity that young girls engage in. This is why I believe you should rethink your plans for the foreseeable future.
What Are Some Ouija Board Rules?
You must not forget the core fundamentals of the ouija board – the regulations that you must not break. While some websites may advise you that you must have candles and a full moon for dramatic effect, I prefer to concentrate on the most critical aspects of the situation.
- Don’t engage in game play. Because you are going to utterly disregard rule number one, let’s go on to the next rule. Always have a partner when you’re playing. Never (under any circumstances) play alone
- You are not need to utilize a board purchased from a retailer. I’ll go into more detail about this later. It is not necessary to say anything particular in order to begin a session. In order to play, everyone must make certain that they have their fingers firmly planted on the ouija board planchette at all times. If you are there in the room, you are participating. You are an integral part of it. It makes no difference if your index finger is not on the board. As a result, if something goes wrong, you will be involved. It could be a good idea to have a “watcher” photograph the session while it is taking place in order to search for varied orb hues. Never play a joke on a ghost. Never attempt to start a quarrel with someone. Never brag about your accomplishments or “challenge” anyone to try anything. You never know what may occur in the real world
- Thus, do not let spirits into your existence. Have you ever been to a movie theater? Don’t make a fool of yourself
- Be patient. Please be patient. Wait patiently
- It will be worth it. For the planchette, lay one finger from each member on top and softly press down to ensure that the planchette is securely in place. It will be difficult to shift if the foundation is overly strong. It is advisable not to use a spirit board in your home if at all possible. A top-of-the-line ouija board is in order. Why would you want to invite that energy into your home if you wind up connecting with something wicked (which you will). It will, by the way, attach to you regardless of what… So, does this one truly make a difference
- When it comes to settings, avoid using it in places that you are aware of being particularly bad – such as The Conjuring House, for example. If you are going to die, don’t ask any questions. Even if the spirit does not genuinely know the correct answer and deceives you, do you really want to live your life with that “what if” scenario playing in your brain all of the time? Ignore that question
- In my experience, repeatedly tapping my fingers on the infinity sign — moving at an increasing rate without answering any questions – indicated that I was having a difficult time connecting with someone. Avoid being involved if you come across this sort of movement
- When everyone is ready to terminate the session, say goodbye and count to three while simultaneously lifting your fingers up. Remove the ouija board planchette from the board, shut it, and place it somewhere secure. Do not leave the door open while the planchette is still on the table. Out of all of these ouija board regulations, keep this one in mind: you are not required to participate in this game. I’ll repeat it again: you are not required to participate in this game. If you wish to communicate with the dead, you need consult a medium or a spirit guide. Inquire about references, pay the money, and spare yourself the trouble.
There isn’t much more to say about this subject than what is contained within these authentic ouija board regulations. This is a paranormal subject that I could write an entire book about. In fact, I started but then stopped because I was afraid that others would read it and get so enthralled by it that they would do the exact opposite of what I had intended when I wrote it. Instead of discouraging individuals from participating in games, I hoped the book would encourage them to do so. As a result, I opted to scrap the entire endeavor!
Instead of having hundreds of teenagers racing to create their own spirit board game after hearing my own ouija experiences, I’d prefer not have them do so. Have these authentic ouija board rules put you off or piqued your interest? I’m not sure I’m interested in finding out the answer.
Where Can I Buy A Ouija Board?
This section contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you are asking where you can get a ouija board these days, the answer is that they are available almost everywhere. You can go to Target, Walmart, or even Amazonand discover hundreds of options, all of which will do the exact same function. All set up and ready for you to use, this kit is quite great. It is included in your spirit board package that you will discover your alphabet board, as well as a planchette. After all, what else do you require?
Handmade Ouija Board
However, I have a small secret to share with you. When I was 11 years old – yeah, you read that properly – my cousin took a piece of wood and carved out some letters all around the edges with a knife, and that was the beginning of my love for the game. We constructed our very own homemade ouija board, and it turned out to be absolutely wonderful. It was as close as handmade as you could get. The phrase “whenever we were at his place” was one we frequently used. Is it possible to construct your own handmade ouija board?
- Afterwards, when we got together at my place, we discovered that we could utilize the outer box of a Scrabble set that I had on hand.
- We arranged the letter pieces around the rim and used that arrangement to construct the spelling mechanism.
- Of course, when we came across a spirit that was a little testy, that made things a little more difficult.
- Is it abnormal that I remember it all with a certain amount of fondness?
- The point was that it didn’t matter what media was used.
- The games that they sell are nothing more than a gimmick.
- It was a ruse to allow the corporations to become wealthy quickly.
- All that is required is a strong desire to succeed.
Do I Need A Ouija Board Chant?
No. You do not need to use a ouija board to do this chant. Don’t be concerned about the films. There is no “as light as a feather” analogy that you need to memorize in order to understand this. Just get started. I’m sorry if you were under the impression that this would be more sexier, but it isn’t. Just get started. Talk. Inquire about your concerns. Try to reach out to whoever it is that you want to reach out to, but know in your heart of hearts that you will not be conversing with that person.
Perhaps you will meet someone with whom you will have a good time chatting.
The people that are standing around are not the people with whom you wish to connect.
If they are so fast to grab, it typically means that they are disoriented and up to no good. It’s for this reason that I advise you to approach the spirit board as if it were the Internet – you’re being Catfished, my dear buddy.
Why Are You Doing This?
I just want you to think about why you feel the urge to utilize a ouija board and attempt to figure out what is causing you to feel that way. I was quite young at the time and was fascinated by the supernatural – as you can clearly see, I am still fascinated by the strange. Imagining myself conversing with the dead pumped up my energy. It piqued my interest. I wasn’t attempting to establish a connection with my grandfather, or even with my father for that matter. I simply desired to communicate with the dead — any deceased individual.
- I needed a tale — and I needed it now!
- That is, until it started to get quite frightening, and then I couldn’t get out from under it for an extremely long period.
- Take a cliff diving excursion.
- Make your hair purple and kiss as many boys as you can.
- It turned out to be a MUCH BETTER option than playing on the Ouija board.
- If you only want to test it out once, go ahead and do it.
- But there’s one more thing I have to tell you, and I want to make it clear that it comes with a very strong caution.
A Fair Warning
Folks, this is the final warning of the day. It is imperative that you STOP PLAYING if you keep receiving the same spirit over and over again, and he seems nasty and won’t let anybody else through, as well as the same mannerisms and motions – no matter where you go. It’s not endearing. It’s quite risky. It indicates that something has taken a strong hold on you and that this something is not of this world and does not wish to shower you with sunshine and rainbows as you deserve. It is a liar and a cheat.
- It is really difficult to come out from beneath this situation.
- You are being physically harmed.
- Consider the implications of this.
- You should just play the ouija board once to get it out of your system and then MOVE ON TO THE NEXT THING on your list.
- If you’re looking for my ouija board anecdotes, you won’t get them.
- But I hope I’ve shown you enough to give you the impression that I’m not going to play games with you.
- Make the right decision.
Historically, the Ouija Board has been in use for a long time. It is often advertised as a children’s game, and it is manufactured by Parker Brothers, which sells it in practically every toy store in the United States. Despite the fact that it is marketed as a game, it is recommended that it be used by someone who at the very least understands how to do some sort of protective ritual before attempting to utilize the Ouija Board. The reason for this is because you do not want anything harmful to enter your body or to remain in your vicinity after you have finished.
- However, you may wish to perform a banishing ceremony thereafter to ensure that the spirit has been expelled.
- Once you’ve created your board, all you’ll need is a few candles, perhaps some incense, and a peaceful space in which to work.
- Witch Boards and Angel Boards are two names for the same thing.
- Keeping in mind all I’ve just said, now consider the following.
- First and foremost, you want to find a calm location in your home where you won’t be interrupted.
- For some reason, it always appears to function better when there are two individuals present.
- If you do not know what one is, you may just envision your body being encircled by a sphere of bright white light if you do not know what one is.
Then, once you have reached a state of complete relaxation, have each individual place their fingertips on the edge of the disc.
You may next inquire as to whether or not there is anyone else there in the room with you.
It’s possible that you’ll have to ask this question multiple times.
After a while, it will begin to gently move towards the yes, indicating that you have established touch with some sort of creature.
Expect to obtain results only sometimes since you are not directing these spirits; rather, you are merely asking them if they would want to speak with you.
After then, you are free to ask whatever questions you desire to the spirit guide.
It is possible that the disc will just fall off the board when a spirit is ready to depart.
The most critical aspect is now underway.
You have the option to do this banishing, and you are under no need to do so, but it is always preferable if you can.
So as long as you exercise prudence, your adventures should be rather pleasant! Recommended e-books include: The Urantia Papers were written by an anonymous author.
Austin Osman Spare – A Book Of Satyrs
Keywords: supreme magician, supreme conjuror, supreme conjuror tanhauser narrative time organic coherence aleister crowley straight magick works empirical rules magick path crossing tanhauser straight magick works aleister crowley straight magick works Rosacruz, aleister Crowley, Idra Zuta, lower energies, secret powers, and the public
How to Conduct a Séance
Supreme magician is a term used to describe someone who is exceptional in their craft. Alexie Crowley straight magick works empirical rules magick path crossing tanhauser story time organic coherence aleister Crowley straight magick works empirical rules magick path crossing Tanhauser story time Rosacruz, aleister Crowley, Idra Zuta, lower energies, secret powers, and the general public.
If you want to organize a séance in your own house, you’ll need a group of individuals who share your beliefs as well as a few essential equipment. Skeptics can undermine the success of a séance by participating, therefore choose those who believe in the potential of speaking with the dead when selecting participants. In addition, because to the intensity of the experience, it is typically better to keep small children away from the circle of people. The rest of the requirements are as simple as a circular or oval table, a candle and some food to get started.
How to Hold a Séance
The following procedures should be followed in order to perform a séance and improve the likelihood of communicating with a spirit:
- Assemble the Participants: Assemble the individuals who will take part in the event. The number of participants, according to some, must be divisible by three. However, this does not appear to be an unbreakable rule. A séance should be attempted by no fewer than three individuals, as it can be emotionally and physically taxing for a small group of people. It is possible that you may wish to select a medium from among the players. An example of this would be a person who has had previous experience with séances or who has demonstrated that they possess psychic talents. Make use of a round or oval table: This aids in the creation of the symbolic circle that is considered to be essential for the ritual. It would be more difficult to join hands if the table were square or rectangular in shape. Prepare the Table: Place a basic and naturally scented item, such as bread or soup, in the center of the table to serve as the centerpiece. This is said to assist in attracting the spirits who are still in need of physical nutrition. Candles: Also in the middle of the table, set no less than three lighted candles (or a number divisible by three) with the number of candles increasing as the number of guests increases. Spirits are still on the lookout for warmth and light. Create a Sense of Ambience: Reduce the brightness of the lights and eliminate any potential distractions. Quiet all of the music and turn off the television
- Join Hands: While seated around the table, all of the participants must join their hands together in a circle to begin. In order to summon the Spirit, all of the participants must say the following words together: “We, your beloved, send you presents from the world of life into death. We invite you to commune with us, (name of spirit), and to travel among us “in addition to this, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at [email protected] Wait for a Response: If you do not receive a response, repeat the chant until the spirit answers. Communicate: Whenever the spirit replies, whether by rapping, or some other method, or through the medium, you should ask your questions. Begin: At first, ask the ghost yes and no questions to gauge their response. For example, you may ask the spirit for one rap to convey nay and two raps to communicate yes
- Communicate in a straightforward manner: If a spirit decides to communicate with you through the medium, you may ask any question you like. Maintaining Control entails If the séance appears to be getting out of hand, break the circle of hands, extinguish the candles, and turn on the lights to put a stop to the séance. Bring the Séance to a close: When you’ve finished with your line of enquiry, express your gratitude to the spirit for joining you and tell them to go in comfort. The candles should be extinguished when the circle of hands has been broken.
Hosting a séance may be an emotionally charged, yet ultimately rewarding experience. When holding a meeting, approach with prudence and patience in order to get the greatest results possible.
: HEALING ~ SPELLS ~ MAGICK : Sandy Cristel :: OUIJA BOARD ::
My writings are protected by copyright laws and may not be reproduced or used without my express written permission. You may, however, utilize the panel to the right for further alternatives and information.
You will need:
- There will be one Ouija board and one candle (ideally white). Optional: Incense components for burning, as well as incense sticks or fragrant oil for burners. When using the board, always have at least two individuals present for the greatest outcomes (it is not suggested for novices to use the board by themselves)
- A pen and a piece of paper
Conditions for a successful s�ance
- Only persons who are serious and courteous should be invited to the event. It is possible that if the board is used carelessly or in a lighthearted manner, it will attract unwelcome and perhaps hazardous bad energies and spirits. Do not consume alcoholic beverages or use any mind-altering substances, including marijuana. Remove any and all bad ideas or distractions from your head. Your thoughts must be pure and unclouded. Anyone suffering from psychosis or psychiatric illnesses, as well as those who are tense, agitated, or who have addictive tendencies, should refrain from using the board. Never, ever inquire about your own death or the death of another individual. Maintain a straight posture and refrain from crossing your legs under the table. Make certain that you are visibly protected and that you have trust that you are protected. Assume that you and your buddies are surrounded by a bright white light. It’s usually a good idea to start with an affirmation before you begin anything new. For example, “Through the power of the elements, spirit guides, angels, and my higher self, I and the users of this board are protected from all negative spirits, entities, energies, and influences,” is a protection from negative spirits, entities, energies, and influences. This is the phrase I personally use, but you should use anything that is meaningful to you individually.
One individual should be designated as the primary person responsible for inviting any spirits to come forward and speak. This same individual should also be responsible for bringing the board to a close at the conclusion of the game (see “bringing the board to a close”). Anyone who wants to use the planchette should softly press their fingertips against it. Start by asking for protection against any negative influences (by visualizing a light surrounding you and the participants, as well as asking your spirit guides and higher self or angels to protect you and that you are only willing to communicate with spirits for the highest good of yourself and the group).
- Something along the lines of “Do you know if there are any ghosts in the room that would wish to communicate with us?” Please connect with us solely through the bulletin board.
- Make assured that you are in command of the board and that you either ignore any other spiritual activity in the room (knocks, bangs, tapping, lights, etc.) or urge the spirit to communicate through the board or leave.
- The letters in your query must be clearly visible in the hole of the planchette when you receive a response to your question; if it is between letters, ask the spirit to reaffirm the letter and it should move to the proper one.
- It might take anywhere from 15-20 minutes until a spirit comes forward to speak with you.
If nothing happens, gently move the planchetteyourselfs around the board in great circles a few times, then halt and wait – generally the ghost will take charge from here. If you are still unsuccessful after around 45 minutes, you should close the board and try again another evening.
Suggestions to ask
- A excellent question to start with is to inquire about the spirit’s name
- Spirits may be unable or unwilling to answer certain questions at times, so be courteous and refrain from asking the same question over and over again. Simply inquire once again to confirm, and that is all there is to it. Inquire as to whether the spirit is a good spirit. If the planchette lands on the letter NO, it is recommended that the board be closed and that at least half an hour pass before attempting to establish contact again. You can ask any general questions concerning your own life, such as: “How can I live better?” or “How can I be happier?” What exactly am I doing incorrectly? Is this the correct position for me? Specifically, what can I do to enhance my life/situation, and so on. Take note: Treat the answers like you would any other piece of information you receive from someone (alive or dead). Because the answers you receive may be wrong, you should not base your entire life on them.
Closing down the board
This is really essential to remember! At the conclusion of each and every session, the board MUST be properly closed down. Begin by expressing gratitude to the spirits for coming forward and speaking with you. Give them your best wishes and say goodbye. You should be able to pack up the board after the ghost has moved the planchette to GOODBYE. Even if the spirit does not shift the planchette to the GOODBYE position, you should inform the spirit that you are saying goodbye and that you would like them to do the same.
- If this is the case, move the planchette to LEAVE and say GOODBYE and LEAVE aloud.
- If you still feel that it is not enough, you may smack the planchette against a hard surface (again, be careful not to shatter it!) or pass it through an open flame if it is not made of combustible material.
- Thank you very much.
- If you want to share it with others, you may include a link to it instead.
“If you are contemplating about acquiring a Ouija board for yourself or as a present, please remember that no matter what it says on the box, you should never use it with children under the age of majority. Children’s brains are too susceptible and have not yet evolved to the same extent as an adult’s, and their innocence may draw undesirable attention from unpleasant energies and visits “….. I suggest this book to anyone who is interested in learning more about divination in general, and specifically about utilizing a Ouija Board.
One of Sandy’s Ouija Boards
With my own protectionSigel burned onto the back of the board, I had it custom made for me by a local woodworker. There are a plethora of different boards available on the internet nowadays, but make sure you get one that is easy to see in candlelight!
Please take the time to read this material.
- Do not use the board for more than one and a half hours at a time. As well as being taxing for oneself and the spirits, this practice may also be detrimental. When you finish using the board, it is always a good idea to “ground” yourself by eating and drinking something. The more you use it, the more spirit activity it will generate (similarto a magnet). Some people can get addicted to the board, which is detrimental not only to their own well-being, but also to the well-being of others, as it can attract undesirable negative energies and malevolent spirits. It is recommended that you do not use the board more than twice a week. In the event that you believe there is residual energy, burn some white sage (smudge sticks can be found virtually everywhere online)
- Be safe, be successful, but most importantly, have fun.
Prayers & Rituals for the Ouija Board
The ouija board is a type of divination tool that you may use to get answers about the future if you want to know what will happen. The ouija board is a board that has letters, figures, and words that indicate if something is true or false. To utilize the board, two persons (or a single person) ask a specific question and then use the planchette (triangular pointer) to spell out a message on the board using the planchette. During their divination sessions, users of the ouija board can add a variety of rituals and prayers into their sessions.
You may physically clean the ouija board by wiping it down with a dry silk towel to remove any dust or dirt that has accumulated on it.
To spiritually cleanse the board, light a sage herb bundle or a sage incense stick and let the smoke from the herb to fill the room and the board itself with cleansing energy. There are a variety of other purifying incenses that you may use, including myrrh, frankincense, lemon, and lavender.
- In order to receive messages from the ouija board, you must first physically and spiritually cleanse the board to ensure that nothing will interfere with the process of receiving them. When you’re ready to spiritually cleanse the board, light a sage herb bundle or sage incense and let the smoke from the herb to fill the room and surround you.
Before you ask a specific question to the ouija board, you may choose to start with an opening prayer, which you may say aloud, chant aloud, or sing aloud. Request advice and protection from any deity you feel a connection to, such as a goddess, guardian angel, or spirit (or spirits) in your life. When you pray to a god or spirit to beg for blessings, light a black candle for divination and a white candle for protection, or burn incense, such as frankincense and myrrh, to invoke the benefits of the deity or spirit.
Allow yourself to let go of the worries of the day by concentrating on your steady breathing and re-centering yourself inside your body.
Hold a hematite stone in your hand to ground yourself, or do a little meditation to sharpen your attention and concentration.
- In order to use the ouija board effectively, it is necessary to empty your mind of any crowded ideas.
After you have gotten an answer from the ouija board, you may conclude your divination session by saying a last prayer to the spirits. You should thank the spirit or god for his or her guidance and protection in the opening prayer if you prayed to him or her in that prayer. To bring the ouija board session to a close, write your own prayer, chant, or song, or utilize one that you are already acquainted with. If you used candles or incense during the opening ceremonies, this is the moment to extinguish them while you offer your closing prayer.
- A closing prayer can be said after you have gotten an answer from the ouija board to bring your divination session to a close. If you used candles or incense during the opening ceremonies, utilize this opportunity to extinguish them while you offer your closing prayer.