How ‘Lock Her Up!’ just blew up
(CNN) The crowd at President Donald Trump’s campaign rally in Toledo, Ohio, screamed, “Lock her up!” on Thursday night, according to reports. “I’ll tell you what, you should put her in jail,” Trump agreed. Hillary Clinton is referred to as “she.” The nature of the purported offense for which the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee should be imprisoned is not entirely apparent. The cry, on the other hand, has become a frequent element of the circus-like atmosphere at Trump rallies, serving as a sort of calling card for the movement in general.
Included in this is a claim by Trump (and some other conservatives) that Clinton, in some way, was responsible for the Russian uranium purchase that followed a payment to the Clinton Foundation by a Republican congressman.
And now, an inquiry into potential misconduct by Clinton, which was approved by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions, has revealed that neither Hillary nor Bill Clinton – nor anybody involved with the Clinton Foundation – has committed any violation of any kind.
The investigation resulted in 199 criminal charges being filed against 37 individuals and businesses.
As a result, Mueller came to the conclusion that not only had Russia engaged in a significant and widespread effort to influence the election in order to help Trump and hurt Clinton, but that Trump himself had engaged in a series of actions during the investigation that could have been construed as obstructive.
The solution, of course, is that Trump will say nothing about the investigation’s failure to produce any results.
However, just because Trump refuses to accept that he spent years making the argument – based on minimal evidence – that Clinton was somehow exploiting her official position to enrich herself does not mean that we should ignore it.
Why? Because we live in a society where truth should always prevail over, shall we say, spin. Where just asserting completely erroneous assertions is either not permitted or punishable by law. When it comes to truth, you know what I mean. And what is clearly obvious in the Justice Department’s decision to conclude the investigation quietly and without filing charges is this: the investigation was a sham. Trump made up a series of claims against Clinton, alleging that she had used her position as Secretary of State for her own personal benefit.
However, we should not just dismiss it without making a note of it as well.
Trump supporters chant ‘Lock her up!’ at rally, hours after bomb mailed to Hillary Clinton – National
On Wednesday, Republicans chanted “Lock her up! Lock her up!” in the direction of Hillary Clinton during a Make America Great Again event in Wisconsin, just hours after President Donald Trump urged for unity in the wake of crudepipe bombs being delivered to Clinton and other high-profile Democrats. MORE INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND AT: Following the delivery of pipe bombs to CNN and prominent Democrats, Trump has called for unity. In Mosinee, Wisconsin, during a speech by Republican Senate candidate Leah Vukmir at a rally less than an hour before Trump was set to appear, the chanting erupted.
- Tammy Baldwin — had hired Hillary Clinton’s lawyers to defend her following a scandal surrounding over-prescription of opioid painkillers at a veterans’ facility in Tomah, Wis., according to CNN and Milwaukee Journal Sentinelreporters who were present at the rally.
- As shown in video footage aired by MSNBC, chanting of “Lock her up” erupted as soon as Clinton’s name was mentioned in casual conversation.
- Vukmir also elicited boos from the audience when he claimed that news outlets were failing to report on President Trump’s donation of his paycheques to veterans’ causes.
- WATCH: Pipe bombs were mailed to CNN, the Clintons, President Barack Obama, and other prominent Democrats.
Trump ‘lock ’em all up’ chant: Gov. Whitmer says it’s inciting terrorism. Lara Trump says it’s just rally ‘fun.’
- Republican fans chanted “Lock her up! Lock her up!” at a Make America Great Again event in Wisconsin on Wednesday, just hours after U.S. President Donald Trump urged for unity in the wake of crudepipe bombs being delivered to Clinton and other prominent Democrats. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE READ THESE STATEMENTS. After pipe bombs were addressed to CNN and prominent Democrats, Trump pleads for unity. The chanting erupted during a speech by Republican Senate candidate Leah Vukmir at a gathering in Mosinee, Wisconsin, less than an hour before Trump was supposed to deliver his own speech. Following the rally, Vukmir told the crowd that her Senate opponent — Democratic Sen. Tammy Baldwin — had hired Hillary Clinton’s lawyers to defend her following a scandal surrounding over-prescription of opioid painkillers at a veterans’ facility in Tomah, Wis., according to CNN and Milwaukee Journal Sentinelreporters who were present at the event. The following commercial continues the story. “Lock her up,” cries of which could be heard in video footage aired by MSNBC in response to a short reference of Clinton. Vukmir grinned and stayed out of the way while the mob went about their chanting business. By saying that news outlets were failing to report on President Trump donating his paycheques to aid veterans, Vukmir elicited boos from the audience in regards to the press media. In the past, Snopes has shown that Trump’s boasts of donating his full salary to veterans’ charities are mathematically difficult to support. CHECK OUT: Pipe bombs were mailed to CNN, Hillary Clinton, President Barack Obama, and other prominent Democrats.
‘He’s not a quitter’: faithful out in force as Trump gets back to the campaign trail
There were a lot of boos and a lot of shouts. There were Secret Service personnel and metal screenings, food trucks parked in the middle of the field, and loudspeakers blasting Elton John and Dolly Parton tunes into the air. Donald Trump was the genuine victor of the 2020 election – or the guy to beat in the 2024 election, according to the banners, caps, and T-shirts on display. A tiny plane with a banner proclaiming “Ohio is Trump country” flew overhead, as did a helicopter. With the motto “Save America!” in the background, this bizarre carnival served as the scene for Trump’s first post-presidential campaign event, a loud reminder to Democrats – and to democracy – that his cult of personality hasn’t gone away.
However, even if Trump has lost his high-tech soapbox on social media, he still has the low-tech medium of standing in a field and spewing deadly falsehoods to thousands of supporters who are enthralled by his adoration and sense of betrayal.
Trump is not a person who gives up easily.” At a rally in Wellington, Ohio, supporters clap and yell for former President Donald J.
Photograph courtesy of Tony Dejak/Associated Press Despite the good spirits, the T-shirts worn by participants served as an inverted mirror to reality: “Trump won, deal with it”; “Re-elect Donald Trump.” Make liberals weep once again”; “Don’t blame me, I voted for Trump”; “Trump in 2024”; etc.
In regards to the 6 January uprising at the United States Capitol, the sole point of contention was whether the demonstrators were genuine patriots fighting for a worthy cause or if they were infiltrated by Antifa and Black Lives Matter (there is zero evidence of this).
USA!” and flung hats into the throng as the sun set in the beautiful evening sunlight and freight trains rumbled by.
He lamented the rise of crime, weakened law enforcement, “illegal aliens” overrunning the southern border, the reemergence of drug cartels, schools being turned into “leftwing indoctrination camps,” and critical race theory being “forced on the military” in a 94-minute speech that drew applause and cheers from the audience.
- Trump also spoke about how important it is for Republicans to retake the House of Representatives and the Senate in next year’s midterm elections.
- Trump’s supporters pay attention to him during his first big campaign event after losing the 2020 presidential election.
- When Trump made the reference to “fake news media,” fans booed and raised their middle fingers.
- They are missing me.
- Trump has promoted “the Big Lie” in television interviews and email declarations, but it has now been given physical form.
- According to him, “this was both the fraud of the century and the crime of the century.” “We’re not going to let up until we have the genuine results of this election.” said the group.
- It is my goal to preserve American democracy.” A number of people, including his own attorney general, state election authorities, and judges, have challenged his fraudulent accusation of voter fraud.
- The audience chanted, “Trump won!
- Greene lamented that “the wicked rotten Democrats stole the election” and claimed he should have remained president despite the opposition.
- Bush, provoking cries of “Lock him up!” from the audience.
- “They want you to be imprisoned.” While delivering her address, Marjorie Taylor Greene made the incorrect assertion that Donald Trump had won the 2020 election, which was later debunked.
In response to Democratic lawmaker Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, she made a similar remark before making the blatantly racist statement: “She is not a citizen of the United States.” “She doesn’t accept our way of life in the United States.” As a result, the march served as an illustrative example of how misconceptions of the rightwing political and media environment permeate the grassroots and have real-world implications.
- Wagner, a former court clerk, said that the results of last year’s poll were “criminally stolen,” and he provided evidence in the form of a fringe website.
- Cathy Wagner, who looks after her 12-year-old grandson, has stated that if coronavirus vaccines become required and critical race theory is taught in schools, she may consider pulling him from school.
- “I treat everyone the same way, regardless of their position.” Conservatives have caricatured and demonized critical race theory because it addresses structural racism in the law and in institutions, among other things.
- Gary Bartlett, a 65-year-old man who refuses to get immunized, has spoken out against critical race theory.
- There isn’t nearly as much racism as Democrats would have us believe.” He had previously voted for Democrats until he turned to Trump in 2016, and he was attending his first Trump event as a retired manual laborer from General Motors.
- He, too, feels that the 2020 presidential election was rigged.
- While driving around Ohio and other states, I saw Trump banners all over the place; there is no way Biden could have garnered such a large number of votes.” Before the gathering, a Trump fan flaunts her clothing to the crowd.
- The T-shirt that Andy Weld, 53, a self-employed carpenter, was sporting read: “If you don’t like Trump then you probably don’t like me.” “That’s OK with me.” “I understand.” During the interview, he stated that he “absolutely” supports Trump’s reelection as president in 2024.
“I’d want to see his son run for president.” “I’d want to see some fresher blood on the field.” If David Snell, 55, a logistics professional who was at the United States Capitol on 6 January but did not enter the building, was asked if Trump should run for president in 2024, he responded: “Earlier than that.
It’s possible that he’ll be reinstalled as president.
“There was no doubt about it; there was fraud.” “There’s no doubt in my mind that Biden stole it,” said Gary Sherrill, 65, a concrete mixer driver who was wearing a “Make America great again” cap at the time.
He has not yet declared a candidacy for president in 2024, but he is once again the outsider in Washington, finding a connection with restive crowds with insults directed at a Democratic president.
He is unable to form a coherent sentence; he is not present intellectually. Trump isn’t much older than him, but he’s still quite smart, as is Trump. Those with a destructive agenda want to destroy America, whereas President Trump wants to rescue America.”
Politics Archives – Page 407 of 676
He received thunderous applause as well as derision from the other audience members. Agents from the Secret Service and metal detectors were on hand, along with food trucks parked in long grass and loudspeakers blasting Elton John and Dolly Parton music. Donald Trump was the genuine victor of the 2020 election – or the guy to beat in the 2024 election, according to the banners, caps, and T-shirts on display…. There was also a tiny plane flying overhead, bearing a banner that read: “Ohio is Trump country.” With the motto “Save America!” in the background, this bizarre carnival served as the scene for Trump’s first post-presidential campaign event, a loud reminder to Democrats – and to democracy – that his cult of personality had not yet faded away.
However, even if Trump has lost his high-tech soapbox on social media, he still has the low-tech medium of standing in a field and spewing deadly lies to thousands of supporters who are enthralled by his adoration and feeling of injustice.
‘All we want is for everyone to be happy and loved.’ Trudeau has demonstrated that he is not one to give up.” At a rally in Wellington, Ohio, supporters clap and applaud for former President Donald Trump.
Make liberals weep once again”; “Don’t blame me, I voted for Trump”; “Trump in 2024”; “Making votes count once again”; “Fuck Biden….” 2024″; “Biden is not my president”; “Unmasked, unmuted, unvaccinated”; and “Unafraid, unmasked, unmuzzled” are some of the phrases that have been used to describe Trump.
In regards to the 6 January uprising at the United States Capitol, the sole point of contention was whether the demonstrators were genuine patriots fighting for a worthy cause or whether they were infiltrated by Antifa and Black Lives Matter activists (there is zero evidence of this).
USA!” and flung hats into the throng as the sun set in the beautiful evening light and freight trains rumbled by.
He lamented the rise of crime, weakened law enforcement, “illegal aliens” overrunning the southern border, the reemergence of drug cartels, schools being turned into “leftwing indoctrination camps,” and critical race theory being “forced on the military” in a 94-minute speech that drew applause and cheers from the crowd.
- According to the Manhattan district attorney, Trump’s business might be subject to criminal prosecution.
- During the campaign, he expressed support for Max Miller, a former White House adviser who is running against Congressman Anthony Gonzalez, who voted to impeach Trump.
- Scott Olson/Getty Images is the photographer for this photograph.
- When Trump referred to “fake news media,” fans booed and raised their middle fingers.
- There is a void in their lives because of me.
- But now that it has been put into action, Trump has promoted “the Big Lie” in television interviews and email messages.
- According to him, “This was both the fraud of the century and the crime of the century.” “We’re not going to give up until we have the genuine results of this election.” said the coalition.
It is my goal to safeguard the American democratic process.
However, in this part of Ohio, a bellwether state where he was victorious, it was a matter of religious belief and devotion.
Trump won!” chanted the audience.
Greene lamented that “the nasty rotten Democrats stole the election” and that he should have remained president.
Bush, provoking cries of “Lock him up!” from the crowd.
He or she wants you to be imprisoned,” While delivering her address, Marjorie Taylor Greene made the incorrect assertion that Donald Trump had won the 2020 election, which was later shown to be inaccurate.
Prior to making the obviously racist comments against Democratic lawmaker Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, she made a similar joke about her colleague Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York.
Indeed, the event served as a dramatic display of how misconceptions of the rightwing political and media environment trickle down into the grassroots, with real-world implications for those who participate.
If Trump does not run for president in 2024, she would want to see his former national security advisor, Michael Flynn, who is an outspoken conspiracy theorist, become the Republican contender; she was not the only one to suggest Flynn as a potential candidate..
People who label others as racists are, in fact, acting in a racist manner, according to the author.
Donald Trump used his rally to urge for it to be banned from schools, the military, and other areas of society, including the entertainment industry.
According to him, “it’s teaching white kids that you’re supposed to be the oppressed and black kids are supposed to be the oppressors,” while “it’s teaching small five-, six-, and seven-year-old children that you’re meant to be the oppressors.” It does not belong in classrooms, in my opinion, because critical race theory is inherently racist.” The level of racism is lower than what Democrats would have us believe.
- A former GM manual laborer, Bartlett was attending his first Trump event after previously voting for Democrats until he turned to Trump in 2016.
- The 2020 presidential election, he too feels, has been rigged.
- Before the gathering, a Trump fan flaunts her ensemble.
- ” as long as it is acceptable to me”.
- “He was the finest president the United States has ever had…” A guy of America,” says the narrator of the story.
The son of the president is someone I’d want to see run.” In particular, I’d want to see some fresher faces.” A logistics professional named David Snell, 55, who was at the US Capitol on January 6, but did not enter the building, said affirmatively when asked if Trump should run for president in 2024: “Earlier than that.” My impression is that he will return very soon.
Things are being revealed by God.
Upon being pressed for proof, he responded, “I simply know it in my heart.” Moreover, I believe Donald Trump when he says something is true.” As an insurgent campaign against the current order, Trump’s rallies were a huge success in 2016.
As Rose Kidd, a retired nurse who enjoys conservative news outlets Newsmax and One America News Network, put it of Biden: “We have wide open borders because of that fool.
He is unable to put together a coherent phrase; he is not present in terms of cognitive functioning. Even though he is only a few years younger than Trump, Trump is nonetheless extremely intelligent. President Trump’s aim is to rescue America, whereas their agenda is to destroy it.”
Colbert to Hillary Clinton on Trump: ‘Lock him up?’
Host of a late-night show Stephen Colbert is a comedian. Stephen Tyrone Colbert is a comedian who appears on the Late Show with Stephen Colbert. In the midst of many problems, Vice President Biden seeks refuge with Jimmy Fallon on NBC. This coming Friday, Vice President Biden will appear on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.” The Hill’s 12:30 Report: Jobless claims have dropped to a level not seen in more than 50 years. President Trump was slammed by MORE on Monday. Donald Trump is the president of the United States.
- Iran’s Revolutionary Guard conducts a huge drill amid heightened tensions with the United States.
- Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton’s full name is Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton.
- In the year 2022, members of Congress who are not seeking for reelection will be replaced.
- MORE, regarding the possibility of Trump being impeached in the wake of a controversy involving his ties with the Ukrainian government.
- “What do you think of it?” he asked Clinton as the audience began a chorus of “lock him up,” which was reminiscent of the “lock her up” slogans that Trump supporters used at rallies leading up to the 2016 presidential election.
- We’ve known for a long time that he was a crooked businessman who defrauded people, and I feel this specific episode has had such a significant impact because of that,” she added.
- Clinton’s remarks came amid controversy surrounding Trump’s relations with Ukraine, including claims that he asked Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to probe former Vice President Cheney’s activities in Ukraine.
- Joe Biden is a former Vice President of the United States.
- A member of Biden’s staff who had contact with him has tested positive for COVID-19.
- MORE, who is considered to be the front-runner in the Democratic presidential primary for 2020.
That is not a political remark; rather, it is a terrible truth, and we must respond as soon as possible “She sent a tweet. “In terms of the things that make us strong and free, he represents a clear and present danger. I believe that President Obama should be impeached.”
Trump responds to Hillary Clinton “lock her up” chants: “Some things just take a little bit longer”
President Donald Trump appeared to hint at a rally in Pennsylvania on Thursday, nearly two years after the 2016 election that he still hopes to see his vanquished opponent Hillary Clinton imprisoned during a speech. The audience in Wilkes-Barre erupted in shouts of “lock her up,” which has been a recurring theme at Trump rallies since the beginning of his campaign. The cries were directed at Clinton and an investigation into her use of a private email server while serving as secretary of state.
- Initially, Trump laughed as the chorus began, but later reacted by hinting that their pleadings may not have been in vain.
- It’s all changing folks; it’s all changing.” Some tasks simply take a little longer than others.
- Trump has already expressed his desire to see Clinton imprisoned in far more explicit terms.
- When asked why there have been so many falsehoods and deception, Trump responded, “Because there has never been so many lies, so much deception.” If Trump wins, he would direct his attorney general to appoint a special prosecutor to look into your issue.
- During a campaign event at Mohegan Sun Arena in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania on August 2, 2018, President Donald Trump addressed the audience.
AFP/Getty ImagesMANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images The ongoing investigation into his campaign’s ties to Russia has hampered the progress of his administration, and Trump has attempted to divert attention away from that probe by focusing on crimes he claims were done by Clinton and Democrats but for which he can provide no evidence.
The 13 Angry Democrats (plus others who worked for Obama for eight years) who have been working on the rigged Russia Witch Hunt will be MEDDLING with the mid-term elections, especially now that Republicans (remain tough!) are taking the lead in the polls, according to the Washington Post.
— Donald J.
The 29th of May, 2018 Mr.